5.0 out of 5 stars Crocs Slides Run Very Large
These Croc Slides run very large.
I wear a size 10 however had to return and get a size 9. Just received them and they are perfect fit. Very comfortable, and look great.
Published 16 months ago by Duan

3.0 out of 5 stars Sizing issue but dealing with it!
Published 13 months ago by Jack

5.0 out of 5 stars Crocs Slides Run Very Large, March 18, 2013
These Croc Slides run very large.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes!!, July 15, 2013
Katie (Crown Point, IN United States) - See all my reviews
These were a gift for my husband that he absolutely loves!!! Order a size down though. I got his usual size and had to return them because they were too big.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice!, June 3, 2013
Jason R (pittsburgh, pa) - See all my reviews
I was hesitant ordering these because the regular full santa cruz was the only pair I tried on in a store. These are even MORE comfortable and look even better than I expected! I have no idea how durable they are because I only received them today. But they look and feel fantastic. I wear a size 11 sneaker and a size 10 in dress shoes. These are sized like a dress shoe, the 10 is a perfect fit! Oh, by the way, the black is just like the picture, not a true solid black but a very nice dark charcoal grey or light black. Very nice color, these look great with dark jeans and just about any shorts too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon is the only place they could be found, May 22, 2013
Harold Wolf "Doc" (Wells, IN United States) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
Looked all over at dozens of shoe stores. I wanted closed toe, and no heel strap. That's hard to come by.
I've had a pair of these for a long time. The leather and stitching held up. Only the sole of one shoe wore completely through due to long use. A long lasting product and easy to get on and off.
Ease and style in one. That's value.

Perfect fit. I ordered size 12 and it was a size 12. Outstanding footwear product. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Shoes, December 8, 2013
Great comfort and fit. Color was what I expected. I would definetly reccommed these shoes to anyone who likes canvas shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, May 2, 2013
Love these slides...nice alternative to the regular Croc 'shoe'. Light-weight, good fit, goes anywhere. Would, and will, definitely buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish enough for out of the home., April 23, 2013
True to size. Does not slip. Looks good. Warm and comfortable. Very pleased. Kahki is a medium color, Sure footing,

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, April 7, 2013
These are so compfortable, If you have been looking for the perfect closed toe slip on sandal look no further!

3.0 out of 5 stars Sizing issue but dealing with it!, May 31, 2013
I like the product...but the sizing is not so good! I'm ok with dealing with it..but , this 'heel-less' type shoe is running larger than what i expected..! They do NOT..stay of my feet very well! I now feel like I should have purchased a smaller size but I would need a 'half size' ..which I don't think half sizes were offered! I have a "home made" remedy to fix the sizing problem!!
The shoe feel and comfortability is as good as any Croc..they are very good to the feet!

5.0 out of 5 stars best shoe ever created, January 5, 2014
This review is from: Crocs Men's 14239 Santa CRZ Fltbd Slide (Apparel)
i have two pairs. the most confortable shoe ever. the canvas has that broken in feeling..the croc insole ...the open back is awsome with socks or without when your lazy. i hope they keep making these shoes. i am down to crocs and new balance thats it!

Rate and Discover Movies