5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and comfy!!!
Published 7 months ago by CL Ford

3.0 out of 5 stars Why can't they make half sizes???
Published 15 months ago by Michelle G.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and comfy!!!, January 2, 2014
Maybe the best and cutest, most comfy, casual shoes I've ever purchased!! I typically wear a 7W but order a 7.5 if there's no wide option. Since these don't come in half sizes or wide, I took a chance and ordered the 7 knowing the 8 would be too big. Just as I suspected, too tight! But, no fear, I have a technique I use to stretch my shoes out perfectly. Soak a pair of socks in alcohol, put them on, and then put on the shoes and wear around the house til the socks are dry. Voila! They fit PERFECTLY and I get so many compliments on how cute they are. I'll be ordering these in other colors for sure!

5.0 out of 5 stars Crocs proved me wrong!!, July 27, 2013
Well I am a shoe person for sure and I used to have a poor opinion of Crocs, I swore I would never wear them and I never liked the looks of them at all. I am happy to say that I was very wrong. These Crocs are amazing. They are very cute and very comfortable. I would recommend them for sure. I wear an 8 and they fit true to size. These are perfect if you are on your feet alot or on a trip. I don't know if I would have survived the walking at Disneyland without these. They save me and matched pretty much all I wore. I am now ordering the black. I like that they are light on the feet and don't get hot like alot of shoes. I also wore them in Vegas with all the walking. Now my daughters are wearing this style as well so I know they must be cool!

3.0 out of 5 stars Why can't they make half sizes???, May 28, 2013
I originally bought a size 8 in a brick and mortar store. I only tried on the left shoe. Not too bright, as the right shoe was noticeably smaller. I tried wearing them with socks to stretch them out, as other reviewers did, but nothing could help that right shoe. So since I usually wear a 8.5, I tried ordering a 9 on Amazon (the brick and mortar store did not have size 9 in stock). Unfortunately, they were too wide and did not stay on when I walked. So I am returning the 9s and replacing them with another size 8 pair. Hopefully they won't be defective like the first pair. I really wish that for their shoes, Crocs would offer half sizes. Whole sizes aren't a big deal for flip flops, etc., but actual shoes need more options.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable shoes, April 6, 2013
Comfortable right out of the box. True to size. Am so happy that crocs makes something other then the "clog" style. I usually have back pain after walking for a few hours but these shoes provide great cushioning under the heel. Just what I need in my shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great find, February 12, 2013
Comfortable, good size and look good enough to wear to work! Insole has good enough support so you can wear them all day.

3.0 out of 5 stars hurt , NOT COMFORTABLE AFTER WALKING WITH THEM, August 24, 2013
BE AWARE THAT THEY CAN BE A BIT TINY AND MIGHT HURT YOUR FEET. SO PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU GET A SIDE LARGER.

3.0 out of 5 stars Half sizes would make all the difference!, December 15, 2013
Kindle Customer (Tampa, Florida United States) - See all my reviews
Love Crocs...don't like that they only make half sizes in a few of their styles. This is one that definitely should be available in half sizes. It is probably a true size 8...but I wear a 7.5 and I'm getting kind of tired of having to try to make them fit properly...when it would just fit perfectly if they made half sizes....don't know why they are choosing to go this route...must be some kind of problem in the manufacturing process. I get blisters when they don't fit properly..and that eliminates the comfort that Crocs are known for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome shoes, July 26, 2013
So glad I purchased these shoes. They are super comfortable & go with a lot of outfits. Usually Crocs don't fit me well as I'm usually in between their 8/9, but I ordered my regular size (9) & they are a perfect fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Most Comfortable Loafer, July 15, 2013
I have never been able to comfortably wear a loafer. The heel always seems to hit the back of my foot wrong. These don't bother me and the sole is like walking on, hmmm, Crocs! I have two pair in different colors. You can take the instep out and put them in the wash. No one will know you are wearing Crocs. They have wonderful styles. I will probably never wear any other shoe.

5.0 out of 5 stars So adorable, May 28, 2014
Grace Marie Caputo (Tucson, AZ United States) - See all my reviews
I ordered these for my upcoming trip to Italy. They are so adorable, incredibly light, and very comfortable! I am usually a 7.5 so I ordered an 8 and they fit wonderfully with a thin no-show sock. Will update this review after I get back from Italy so I can say how comfortable they were for lots of walking on cobblestones.

Crocs Women's 14391 Walu Canvas Loafer