Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Headphones for Everyone Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now

on January 2, 2014
Maybe the best and cutest, most comfy, casual shoes I've ever purchased!! I typically wear a 7W but order a 7.5 if there's no wide option. Since these don't come in half sizes or wide, I took a chance and ordered the 7 knowing the 8 would be too big. Just as I suspected, too tight! But, no fear, I have a technique I use to stretch my shoes out perfectly. Soak a pair of socks in rubbing alcohol, put them on, and then put on the shoes and wear around the house til the socks are dry (about an hour). Voila! They fit PERFECTLY and I get so many compliments on how cute they are. I'll be ordering these in other colors for sure!
55 comments|63 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 9, 2015
I'm sure the original Crocs clogs are very comfortable but clogs aren't exactly pretty lol. However! I'm super glad that Crocs makes more stylish shoes such as this one that provides the breezy comfort that Crocs is known for. I have the black/oyster color that looks more like navy blue or faded black, but the style is very cute and casual that goes great with jeans or shorts. I generally wear 6.5 shoes and have worn other Crocs in size 6, but I had to go up to size 7 with this one. What's great about these shoes is how easily you can slip them on/off and they conform to your feet nicely. Very comfortable, I am quite pleased!
review image
on November 30, 2015
These are great shoes! I put that they fit somewhat small because when I first got them, they were tight. I had read that they would mold to your feet, and they definitely do but it took some time and pain first. I bought them because I work retail and am on my feet usually from 10-12 hours at a time. The first day I wore them they killed my feet after about the fourth hour. My toes especially cramped and the tops of my feet hurt, but my heels felt good. I wore them around the house the next night to stretch them some and when I wore them again to work they were awesome! My feet haven't hurt at all since they have stretched out some! They also make my posture better which has helped my back a lot too. I also really like that they look good with both flared and straight legged pants. I'm thinking of buying another pair in a different color. Definitely recommend these to anyone needing a comfortable shoe!

Note: I knew this when I bought the shoes, but I wanted to note that the black shoe is not a black. It is more of a charcoal grey instead, but they are still very stylish and cute! Also, definitely plan to wear socks with these shoes! The insides are not meant to be worn without socks.
review image review image
on May 28, 2013
I originally bought a size 8 in a brick and mortar store. I only tried on the left shoe. Not too bright, as the right shoe was noticeably smaller. I tried wearing them with socks to stretch them out, as other reviewers did, but nothing could help that right shoe. So since I usually wear a 8.5, I tried ordering a 9 on Amazon (the brick and mortar store did not have size 9 in stock). Unfortunately, they were too wide and did not stay on when I walked. So I am returning the 9s and replacing them with another size 8 pair. Hopefully they won't be defective like the first pair. I really wish that for their shoes, Crocs would offer half sizes. Whole sizes aren't a big deal for flip flops, etc., but actual shoes need more options.
44 comments|24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 14, 2016
These shoes do seem to run a bit small as other reviewers have said. However, it may be intentional since they are canvas and can form to your feet as you wear them. When I first put them on, I thought they fit fine, but maybe a bit snug. As I wore them, one heel started to form a blister, so I took them off for the day. The next day I wore no-show socks that helped, and as I walked around, stood on my toes, and actively stretched them to mold to my feet, they have begun to feel better and better. I think with a bit more wear they will be just right. I love the khaki color I ordered, and the quality seems nice and much sturdier than other brands I've seen. I would recommend them to my friends and family.
review image
on July 27, 2013
Well I am a shoe person for sure and I used to have a poor opinion of Crocs, I swore I would never wear them and I never liked the looks of them at all. I am happy to say that I was very wrong. These Crocs are amazing. They are very cute and very comfortable. I would recommend them for sure. I wear an 8 and they fit true to size. These are perfect if you are on your feet alot or on a trip. I don't know if I would have survived the walking at Disneyland without these. They save me and matched pretty much all I wore. I am now ordering the black. I like that they are light on the feet and don't get hot like alot of shoes. I also wore them in Vegas with all the walking. Now my daughters are wearing this style as well so I know they must be cool!
on July 26, 2013
So glad I purchased these shoes. They are super comfortable & go with a lot of outfits. Usually Crocs don't fit me well as I'm usually in between their 8/9, but I ordered my regular size (9) & they are a perfect fit.
on February 12, 2013
Comfortable, good size and look good enough to wear to work! Insole has good enough support so you can wear them all day.
on January 18, 2016
I LOVE THESE SHOES. They are a tiny bit small, but they have stretched enough now it's no big deal, and the size up would have been too big. I always get compliments when I wear these-definitely not ashamed to wear these crocs!
on March 13, 2016
I love these. Light weight and comfortable but I made a mistake. I listened tithe other reviews saying they "ran small". So I ordered a 10 instead of 9 which is my size. I wanted to return them but they did not have the tan color so
I kept these. Because they are too big I won't wear them as I envisioned but it was my own fault so I have to live with it. Still it is a great show