Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Price:$32.93 - $59.00

on August 8, 2011
For those of you who have ever tried other crocs and loved the feel but hated the look, these are for you! I absolutely love these (as well as a lot of the other croc flats that have come out lately). In fact, I love those so much that I got my mom to try them, and she's sold. Now I need to get her to try these.

Things you should know before purchasing:
1. As far as I can tell, they are pretty close to the right size. I usually wear a 8.5 - 10 (depending on the shoe), and 9s fit great. I could probably go down a half size, but I hate it when I feel like my shoes are super tight to my foot.
2. Although there is still a bit of a rubber look to them up close, it is not the same as most jellies. Perhaps due to the lack of glitter. And considering that I'm in my late twenties, I've now bypassed that stage. :)
3. The black ones do look more like a slate or deep gray. If you want them to be a deep ebony black, then you won't be happy. But since I don't wear black, I was really happy with them.
4. These are not as supportive as some of the other crocs, but there is still a good amount of cushion. If you wear crocs for medical reasons, they may not be what you're looking for. But for the average jane, these have a great amount of cushion.

Reason I gave it four stars? I love crocs, and they hold up really well. But $40 on shoes still seems high.
0Comment|90 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 25, 2011
These shoes are great for people who love the look of "jellies" but hate the uncomfortable, stiff, plastic feel. They're definitely super comfortable. If you're used to the cushy feeling of normal crocs, these aren't the same but they're still much more comfortable than most shoes. The only draw-back is that they're sort of over priced.
on June 22, 2011
I normally wear a size 8 but size 7 fitted better! You may have to size down one! These are very comfortable, light and cute!
on April 20, 2013
I have purchased Adrinas in three colors. I found them to be THE most comfortable Crocs for summer office wear. They are cute enough to pass as dressy casual, but they also bend and flex with every step. The softness of the rubber and flexibility around the bunion area makes them my favorite "dressier" Crocs of all time (and I have purchased about 6-8 different "dressier" styles).

As I mentioned in other reviews, I am an office worker and I have a lot of foot problems, including bunions and plantar fascitis. Despite medical advice, heavy, stiff orthotic shoes have never worked for me.

Our office is dressy casual, but understandably it draws the line at flip-flops, so I needed something a little more like a pump or sandal that won't make my feet cry out in pain. I don't know what I would do in the spring and summer without Crocs.
on August 19, 2014
These surprised me big time. I'm NOT a fan of traditional Crocs: because they are so ugly. I cringe when I see the whole families sporting their crocs, all the way up to Dad with his character pin accessories. But I saw someone with cute jelly looking flats and asked where she got them and was so surprised to find out they were Crocs!

SIZING: Reading all the reviews, I was nervous about the sizing. I'm about a 6.5-7 womans (u.s.), varies depending on brand. I was disappointed to see there were no half sizes, but I got the 7's and they are just fine. My right foot is slightly bigger than my left, and it fits my right foot perfectly. I do feel a little more room in these on my left: so then I was worried they'd slide off. Nope: they are so comfortable, they stay on effortlessly, do not slip in the back even though I'm not wearing them super tight. Neither foot fits so tight that my toes stretch out the peep toe or hang over. Some people dig that look: not me. You won't find my toes, or toenails, hanging over my flip flops. So If you like that kind of fit, maybe go smaller size. If you want a regular fit, maybe round your size up.

COMFORT: And on the flip side to that, they also don't hurt or pinch into my heels or toes. The type of plastic they are made from are nothing like jellys I had in the 80s. These are some sort of super soft-molding material. My feet don't get sweaty, although I haven't worn them to walk around Disneyland all day or anything like that, so I can't attest to long walk mileage in these (although honestly I will be trying them in something like that next chance I get: they are THAT comfortable) I bought these planning on them being my water/ boating/ river walking shoes. They have been great for my casual water fun days. But I find myself putting them on almost daily because they are just too comfortable to choose my flip flops or other flats. When I was younger, I could wear any kind of cheap shoe/ high heels/flip flops, all night and be all good. Now, my feet are sore if I wear heels: sitting in the car. I don't walk a ton because my feet get sore very easily. So I don't have easy to please feet, just to give you a comparison guide.

MORE ON COMFORT, BECAUSE THEY ARE JUST SO GREAT. So the cushiony bottoms: thicker than I was expecting, although looking at them again on the screen, it does show it's pretty thick. It's very supportive. Unlike any flats I've ever owned, whose functions are generally just to look cute.

COLOR: I got the "black" they are a little transparent, not solid black. I think this product image shows it pretty well: they sort of have a grey look to them, but they are black. I guess just saying transparent describes it best. It's great really, you can pass them off as grey w/ grey outfits or as black.

NOW I'M JUST BEING JUDGEMENTAL, BUT IT'S EXCITING NEWS THAT CROCS GOT A FASHION CONSULTANT ONBOARD! If they feel anything like these, I guess I see now why everyone insists on wearing the hideous looking traditional crocs. Once they put them on and if they feel this good: they probably talk themselves into thinking they aren't really that bad looking. Maybe I'm doing the same with these, or maybe my nostalgia for jelly's is taking over my clear thinking: but I'm going with "they really are so cute" plus incredibly comfortable. :) Sorry folks, to each their own. If the traditional looking ones are adorable to ya, go get em and wear them out.
on May 26, 2015
I got Crocs from Amazon with 2 defects. Is it a fake copy? And the smell is not like in the rest my Crocs.
review image review image
on June 30, 2012
The style is great for hot summertime, but it is narrow at the toes. I had to return these shoes because of that. Other Crocs styles are cut fuller, and feel comfortable.
on April 19, 2014
Love the Croc line but wish they made some in a wide width. The fit is ok lengthwise, but they do 'cut in' a bit after wearing them for a few hours!
on May 20, 2015
I've had a pair of these for the past few years and have loved them so much, they are quite comfortable and true to size. Crocs no longer makes them and so I came here and got another pair for the future when my current pair wear out (which they haven't yet, I still wear them a lot). I can wear them all day no problem. I've walked all over Paris and Disneyland in them. I don't have a high arch but I think they support just fine.
review image
on April 11, 2015
I bought these a few days ago, and I love them. They feel wonderful. When I first put them on, they were a little tight at the toes, so I wore them for several hours and they are now perfectly comfortable. These are dressy enough to wear to work. I wanted black, and I read the reviews about the black not being really black, and that was true. They almost had a brown hue to them, but that did not bother me, because I did what I do with all my crocs that need a color adjustment. I use the bottled Kiwi Scuff Cover in black on them. It does not rub off and is permanent. Now I have the perfectly black shoes that I wanted. I cannot say enough how much I love these shoes, and I have a wide size 10 foot. Buy them, and if you don't like the color, use the Scuff Cover on them. You will find it in the store next to the shoe polish. It is a liquid with a foam top applicator. I will probably buy a second pair.