4.0 out of 5 stars Warm and cute!
I bought these little shoes for my granddaughter. She loves them! At two years old she can be picky about what kind of shoes she wants to wear. She will put on these crocs with no argument, Very practical for those slick wood floors in the cold northeast! The only thing to beware of is the sizing. You should order a size larger. While regular crocs run true to size,...
Published on February 27, 2010 by Debbie A. Willhite

1.0 out of 5 stars No strap on size J1
I ordered these shoes twice and neither pair had a strap on them. I went out to the Crocs web site and it said the strap only comes on shoes under size 11. I wish it had said that on Amazon- would have saved me a lot of time & effort.
Published on September 19, 2009 by A. E. Wokas

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes great service., October 6, 2012
These shoes are warm and cozy and fit well. My son uses them for slippers in his Montessori classroom. They fit accurately as sized with a thin sock.
Prompt service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Been wearing these for 2 years and still going strong, July 2, 2012
B. Giaccio (Chantilly, VA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Crocs Blitzen Clog (Toddler/Little Kid) (Apparel)
I ordered these November 2010 for my son (then 7) to get him out of his summer sandals. Well he has worn them every time we go out for probably 10 hours per week since then. He wouldn't even let me take the liner out last summer. I finally convinced them they were to small but we could keep them for his younger brother after we washed the liner. They washed up great and are ready for more wear ... although he says they still fit with the liner out.

My only complaint is you have to be real careful pulling the croc buttons off to remove the liner or you will break the plastic tab.

5.0 out of 5 stars great crocs for a good price, February 9, 2012
I got this for my son,he loved it the minute he saw it.it is ideal for swimming classes in Winter and could be easily used for going to the beach as the lining is removable and machine washable,so it is an all season crocs.great deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, January 27, 2012
My little boy loves his crocs and they keep his feet warm. I don't alway feel the need to put him in socks.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, October 15, 2011
we got this for are 1 1/2 year old and the are great he loves them but he loves shoes. they are soft and worm when i put them on him he did not want to take them off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Cute CUTE!, October 11, 2011
My son absolutely LOVES Crocs, they are so comfortable. But the weather is getting colder. And I really wanted something that he could still wear easily and enjoy wearing. He grew out of his sneaker phase. These are lined all the way through, the insert is removable for easy cleaning, it is still made of the lightweight material and the Espresso/Oatmeal color complements almost all his shirts and jeans.

When he first put his feet in, my 6 year old said: Ahhhhhhh my toes are nice and warm!

That is the reason you buy this product.

Loved it so much, bought a second pair for my friend's son as an early Christmas present! Another Croc fanatic satisfied.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes!, May 2, 2011
My toddler loves her Crocs! She thinks its great she can put them on herself. They do run a little small because of the liner but after a few times wearing them they are a bit "roomier". My only disappointment is that the liner doesn't come out so it can be washed. I just cut the liner where the back strap attaches to the shoe myself so it isn't a problem now.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for warmth, April 2, 2011
My 2 1/2 year old loves her "Cwocs". I wear them at work (hospital), so I got her a pair. These are so comfy and warm on her feet. They are also easy for her to slip on and run outside in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hooray for crocs, January 16, 2011
The winter crocs are the best, my eight year son lives in crocs all summer, so this pair for winter he loves. He has to be aware of snow, but for the ease and comfort we love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Daughter Loves These, January 5, 2011
I purchased these Crocs for my 7 yr. old daughter because she recently had 2 knee surgeries and one of her casts left a pressure sore on the back of her right heel. We were using a house shoe (as that was the only shoe that did not cause her pain by irritating the sore) but she really needed a sturdy shoe that would protect her foot and provide support while not irritating the sore as it healed. It's currently winter and cold where we live, so I also wanted something that would keep her foot warm.

This was the perfect solution to the problem of not being able to get a tennis shoe on her little foot! According to my daughter, who adores EVERYTHING pink, the color (Bubblegum Pink) is "PERFECT!". She says the shoe keeps her foot 'warm as toast'. She cannot wait to get her second cast removed so she can wear them on both feet. This morning, on the way to school, she asked if she could wear them all year. I told her we would find her a pair for summer, as the fur might be a bit warm. She was thrilled.

I'm so pleased with this item that I'm seriously considering purchasing a pair for myself...and I'm 40 years old.

Also, the shipping was FAST! I had them in three days.

Crocs Blitzen Clog (Toddler/Little Kid)
$29.95 $23.99 - $29.95