5.0 out of 5 stars So fun!
These are fun crocs for my Lego-lovin' 6 year old. Just wish the "legos" adorning the sides actually WORKED with the real thing :). He'd have really enjoyed being silly enough to attach stuff to his feet. Arrived in great condition.
Published on October 18, 2011 by Kelly

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed!!
I bougth this nice Crocs for my 4 y-old, thinking on Crocs ergonomic policy, but my son just got two big blisters from the hard coming out attached button. Nice color, shape and theme, and not cheap but he couldn't used again.
Published on January 23, 2012 by Adrita

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed!!, January 23, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but causes blisters, March 15, 2012
These shoes are precious and my son was so excited to have them. After wearing them for about 30 minutes, we took them off and he had two big blisters on the inside of his feet. Makes me sad. I am going to try and see if I can put something on them to keep this from happening. My son has a normal width foot, I guess these run a little narrow.

1.0 out of 5 stars Only for narrow feet!, March 6, 2012
My crocs and Lego loving sons couldn't wear these as they run on the narrow side compared to the other twenty-something pairs of crocs they've worn. Both of my sons had blisters the first time. Cute, but not the usual width of crocs!

1.0 out of 5 stars Protruding band tabs - Cause blisters, June 10, 2013
These shoes look great, and my son was super excited to get his "lego duplo" crocs, which only make matters worse when he came back after wearing them for a day with blisters on both of his feet from the band tabs.

I know I am not the first to state that these have a fit issue, and cause blisters, but I wanted to add this review to clarify why IMHO this is happening.

First off, the band is somewhat tighter then on other crocs models, which probably adds tension to the area.
But the main issue with these shoes is that for some reason the internal portion of the tabs holding the shoe and band together are not flush like they are in other crocs models, they are roughly double in size, and protrude about 1/8" inside the shoe, add that to the fact that these seem to run a bit narrow, and you have a perfect recipe for causing blisters - to me this is a defect, and I sent them back as defective.

As this is the second crocs related issue I had in the same week (my daughters crocs were HUGE) - I decided to stick with the classics, and got for both of my kids the "regular" crocband models, which are great

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice design but made blisters, August 4, 2013
We usually love crocs, and this shoes are really cute. They perfectly fit, but make blisters every time my son wear them.

1.0 out of 5 stars Blisters, June 4, 2014
I Buy crocs every yr for my kids. this year decided to get the lego ones and poor babies, they caused blisters on each side of each foot. I was able to return them and just ordered the classic Crocs which my boys love.. No blisters

5.0 out of 5 stars So fun!, October 18, 2011

2.0 out of 5 stars Crocs, June 15, 2014
This shoe was not made properly and the strap appeared to be the problem. After paying closer attention to the reviews, I noted several other buyers stating a similar problem involving the fit. If the strap is not placed on the shoe properly, it will pull the child's foot too hard into the shoe causing discomfort and possible blisters. I returned these shoes and went to a Croc's store to find a better fit.

1.0 out of 5 stars Blisters!!!, June 4, 2014
My 4 year old was super excited about these but the first time he wore them he got a huge blister on the side of his foot in the same spot as the tab that connects the band. Going to try and return them. He still likes them, but I won't let him wear them anymore. He's been wearing the Mickey Mouse crocs for the past 2 years and we never had a problem with those.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, October 11, 2013
My kids have chosen these Crocs and they really look amazing.I highly recommend these. They are comfortable like all Crocs , washable ....