4.0 out of 5 stars bubble gum crocs
My daughter loves her crocs and these will be no exception. The only problem I have with them is that she is currently between sizes. The size eleven is too small the 12 too big. Also note on these that the strap is quite a bit inside the back of the shoe which might make them too small for a child that wears exactly the size you order.
Published on June 14, 2010 by Talltalk

3.0 out of 5 stars cute shoes
very cute shoes. my little girl loved wearing them. the shoe does run a little small compared to other croc sandals.
Published on February 2, 2011 by Judy

4.0 out of 5 stars bubble gum crocs, June 14, 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars RUN SMALL!, January 18, 2012
Brady Donovan (EVERETT, WA, US) - See all my reviews
Order a size big! My daughter wears a 10 and 10/11 were too small. Returned and could not get the same color, but my daughter still loves them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, July 13, 2010
This review is from: Crocs Crocband Clog (Toddler/Little Kid) (Apparel)
These crocs were a little more expensive than the others, but worth every penny. The entire white portion is actually sole. They are very thick and sturdy. I think they provide my son with much better support that his previous crocs. I am glad we made this decision. He is also very happy with them and chooses to wear them everyday, sometimes he wants to wear them to bed!(He is three.) These are great and I hope to choose this same style when he grows out of this pair.

3.0 out of 5 stars cute shoes, February 2, 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy Strap, March 30, 2012
Gothson (South America) - See all my reviews
The connection of the strap on this line of crocs is not very secure. At first the strap would pop off and we would have to pop it back in. After about a month it wouldn't stay on anymore. The shoe looks and feels good but is worthless without the strap.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great until you need Junior Sizes!, October 22, 2011
***Update*** My son is now in a size 1 shoe and these shoes are rediculously wide after size 12/13. I don't know why that is, but I just ordered them from another website (on sale) and I'm going to have to return them. Soooooooooooo disappointing.

My child loves his Crocs! I've been buying him Crocs since he was 2 and he's almost 5 now. He'd wear them all the time if I let him. They are his first choice almost every time. Only his cowboy boots win out the rest of the time. Great buy, but I always look for the ones that are on sale. It would be nice if Crocs were more affordable and if they came in half sizes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wish Crocs Made the In Between Sizes, July 12, 2014
This review is from: Crocs Crocband Clog (Toddler/Little Kid) (Apparel)
I really wish Crocs would make in-between sizes instead of jumping from 6-7, 8-9, etc. It's only logical there should be a 7-8! Our almost 3-yaer old is pushing the threshold of his 6-7 pair but he is absolutely swimming in the 8-9. I doubt I'm the first to raise this issue but it's pretty annoying when you have a pair of great toddler shoes and then have to basically wait for a growth spurt to continue comfortably wearing the brand. Otherwise they are, well, CROCS...the same as they've always been which is durable, waterproof and generally a good option for kids (save for the inevitable blisters!).

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything was as I expected, February 2, 2014
Everything was as I expected, i love the shoes my soon told me that thwy were very confortable.
it was exactly what i bought

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than your average Croc!, January 17, 2014
I'm not sure why but these Crocs feel much better than ones I can buy abroad. I'm sure the local ones are not fake but I wonder if there are different qualities for different markets. Anyway, these fit and wear very well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Crocs, May 21, 2013
I bought two pair. For the child who wears a size 8, these are fine, but for the size 9, they are too small. But the quality and appearance are great. So if you are buying them, go by the smaller size number.

Rate and Discover Movies