5.0 out of 5 stars Durable and cute!
These shoes are great for young boys. My son really liked his dino camo Crocs! They look great, fit great, and are easy to clean.
Published 4 months ago by JonahsMom

3.0 out of 5 stars Actually Junior Sizes!!!
Instead of the sizing being a 2/4 the size I received was a Junior 2, which just fit my son. They won't last long if he grows this summer. If there had been a choice I would have gotten a Junior size 3 for him instead. He says these are wider than the classic croc that we were replacing and so have a larger feel to them. He is happy, so we will keep them.
Published on June 6, 2012 by FlahertyMomma

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable and cute!, April 15, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Camo crocs, December 6, 2012
My son loves crocs & these are no exception. Great comfort & color/design. I'm sure he'll want these again in the next size up when he outgrows them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, November 29, 2012
Exactly what you expect when buying crocs. Perfect for little boys that want camo, and moms that don't. Good compromise.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't leave in the sun, September 10, 2012
I left one of these cros out on the patio on a hot afternoon. By nighttime, the shoe had basically melted and deformed. Its now unwearable so the money I spent on these was totally wasted. Don't think these are worth it if you live in a hot place.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dino-mite, August 11, 2012
Son finds these shoes comfortable and super easy to put on. I wish they were less expensive, but green is his favorite color!

4.0 out of 5 stars A little fat, July 11, 2012
Shoes are a little wide for my child. It's not suitable for running.However,soles is soft. He like to wear these shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Croc on my foot, July 9, 2012
They are a good and fast way to get your kids feet covered and out the door in a comfy way. So go out and buy a pair for the hole family. I did.:-)

3.0 out of 5 stars Actually Junior Sizes!!!, June 6, 2012
This review is from: Crocs Crocband Dino Camo Clog (Toddler/Little Kid) (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars love them, December 18, 2011
i bought these for my nephew, he loves them! they are his favorite pair of crocs. the dinosaurs on them are super cute.

3.0 out of 5 stars looks nice but not so nice to wear, October 23, 2011
These shoes leave blisters where the heal strap connects to the shoes. Could wear with socks but I guess that would look unusual.

Rate and Discover Movies