5.0 out of 5 stars MICKEY!!!
Excellent Easter present! Size is perfect, seller has crazy fast shipping. Great item and seller. She loves mickey mouse so it should be a great hit, havent seen anything like this out in stores yet.
Published on March 17, 2011 by EP

3.0 out of 5 stars Way to wide.
My 6 year old grandson has wide feet and this shoe was so wide my foot would fit into it.
Published 10 months ago by MS Delta

5.0 out of 5 stars MICKEY!!!, March 17, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, too big, January 13, 2014
They're very cute, but just really too big. I wanted them to be secure shoes, not flip flops...the reason I got them with backs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my little guy, April 19, 2011
NetChick "Angie" (Charlotte, NC USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Crocs Crocband Mickey II Clog (Toddler/Little Kid) (Apparel)
My three-year-old saw these when I was browsing online and loved them. They arrived quickly and he was excited to get the package. I used the Crocs measurements to find his size, the 6/7 fit him perfectly. He often complains that shoes are uncomfortable or "owie" but he loves these. He is fascinated by the green mouse ears (we have the blue/green pair) and loves showing them to everyone. I highly recommend these shoes!

5.0 out of 5 stars My toddler loved this!, November 30, 2014
Well made and easy to put on and take off. My 3 year old lived in these this summer!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good shopping, August 16, 2014
Juan C. Bautista (Caracas, Venezuela) - See all my reviews
Good shopping

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cute and sturdy shoes. My 4 year old wears them often- ..., July 9, 2014
Very cute and sturdy shoes. My 4 year old wears them often- stomping in mud, digging in his dirt pit, and about town. They wash well (I send them through the washer and then let them air dry). My only complaint is that the piece that holds the red strap on rubs on the inside of his ankle causing a blister if he doesn't wear socks when walking a lot in them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandson LOVED these!, May 19, 2014
Our grandson had picked the red MM Crocs and has hardly taken them off since they arrived! At first he was surprised by the nubs in the insole but got used to them very quickly. The Crocs brand name seem to be made of better quality material than the WalMart knock-offs. He really loves his Crocs.

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute!, May 12, 2014
I love crocs and so does my son! great for messy outdoors play! These are adorable crocs and I haven't seen them anywhere else. Love the Mickey symbols!

5.0 out of 5 stars Mickey, April 23, 2014
I love it!!!my son wants to wear them every single day... I just buyed for our disney cruise!!!i totally recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice product, April 17, 2014
Size fits perfct according to product options to buy. My kid love it. as ussual Crocs excellent product.
Thank you.

Crocs Crocband Mickey II Clog (Toddler/Little Kid)
$29.99 $29.95 - $40.39