5.0 out of 5 stars Just what they want
What can I say? They are crocs and my boys love them. I like that they are so versatile. For a vacation they serve as both sandals and water shoes. They are nearly the only shoes my boys wear all summer. They stay on their feet quite well as long as its the right size.
Published 18 months ago by Tami L. Henderson

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice but...
because the straps at the back are in the middle of the shoe as opposed to all the way in the back, it was way too small. The straps make the shoes a whole size, maybe even two sizes, smaller. I tried the bigger size, but the front is too big then. My son was tripping all over himself. I didn't like these shoes at all. In fact, I gave them away without a single use!
Published 17 months ago by meymoon

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice but..., February 7, 2013
meymoon (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what they want, February 3, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy feet :), January 2, 2014
Besides being cute and attractive for little boys that love Cars characters and movies/games, they fit nicely and are very comfortable for daily play. Adults who wear clogs from CROCS would probably admit the same about theirs. Definitely a good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars great all-rounder shoes, December 16, 2013
U. Salim (Santa Clara, CA, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Crocs Cars 2 Custom Clog (Toddler/Little Kid) (Apparel)
Having a child who is obsessed with cars.. this is a perfect accessory. He loves these shoes, they are easy to get on and off and very durable... its crocs.. need i say more?

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the same quality as normal crocs, October 2, 2013
This review is from: Crocs Cars 2 Custom Clog (Toddler/Little Kid) (Apparel)
My son had these for less than two months and the front tore at the toe, so I had to throw them away. I feel like these were not the same quality as other pairs of crocs that I've had. I was very disappointed, especially after paying $30!

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love It, August 5, 2013
It is perfect for children.
My son loves this Disney character and since I buy these crocs, and not use the rest. I think if I could sleep with them. Really loves.
They are comfortable, do not slip and look great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for wide feet!, July 29, 2013
This review is from: Crocs Cars 2 Custom Clog (Toddler/Little Kid) (Apparel)
My 3 year old son wears a 12 double wide, so it's been hard to find him a pair of shoes this summer. But these crocs ate perfect! He loves them!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute for my baby, July 29, 2013
I like it very much. All as expected. No more. My son is so cool and funny in that crocs)))

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute and durable!, July 14, 2013
They’re a bit pricey but it’s better than buying the cheap versions of Crocs because they’re so much more durable and made from much better and prettier material. The colors haven’t faded and they don’t get as dirty (dirt doesn’t stick on as much). I got them a size bigger for my two year old because he really loves Cars so I expect him to be wearing them for a while.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes for summer, July 6, 2013
Joanna B. (Northbrook, IL) - See all my reviews
I bought this shoes for my 2 year old as an alternative to Keen sandals that I usually buy for summer for my kids. Since I bought them, my son doesn't want to take them off. They are very comfortable, light, easy to put on, and the price is great. He wears it almost anywhere, to playground, to pool, to the beach. I really recommend these shoes.

Rate and Discover Movies