My son is in between sizes in the classic/regular Crocs, and the Electro is the only slip on style Crocs makes in whole sizes. He outgrew the regular 6/7 but the 8/9 were way too big and would not stay on his foot even with the heel strap in use.

Published 4 months ago by Penny

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small
The ankle strap makes this too small - about the same size as a 6/7, which I was looking to replace.
Published 10 months ago by Zainab Delawalla

4.0 out of 5 stars If you child is between sizes in the Classic Crocs, this shoe will bridge the gap, September 13, 2014

I purchased the Electro in a size 7 and it has room to spare without being so big that they fall off, which was the issue with the regular style in 8/9.

I purchased the size 7 even though the Crocs size chart said my son should be a size 8. This directly contrasts the info Crocs customer service provided me, they seem to think the Electro runs small, but that was not my experience at all and I recommend ordering one size down.

The heel is longer than the heal strap, and at first I thought was due to poor design, but the strap has a lot of stretch to it and it works great now as my son's foot is a bit small for the shoe, but will still accommodate his foot as it grows.

My son's foot does seem to be hotter in this shoe than his classic Crocs, but he still loves them and prefers them to any other shoe.

5.0 out of 5 stars My kid loves it every minute, June 30, 2009
This is my first one's third crocs... he loves it wearing this everyday just like the others he had before. The design is a little different than the infant ones as the ankle band is a little tighter than the sole size (which i think it's intended). Good product and definitely recommendable.

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small, March 17, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars All fun and games until you run around too much, May 29, 2011
At first, I loved them (for my daughter) and she loved them too. When she wears them for short periods of time (and not running around TOO much) her feet are fine, but yesterday, she was running around everywhere and ended up with blisters on the arch of her feet! She's only 20 months old and the poor thing kept saying "ow ow, hurt" and when my husband took a look at her feet, one of her blisters had already popped =(.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome crocs, January 5, 2014
My daughter loves the shoes! They are true to size and she lives the colors. We have had a great experience with every pair of crocs she has owned.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Croc Style for Size, July 6, 2014
My kids wear crocs all summer (pool, camping, beach) and they grew out of their size 12/13 style. The regular croc clog in the size 1 ( the next size up) were huge in both length an width. This style fits perfectly in the 13. My son wears a 13 sneaker and his feet are a bit wide. Great fit and he loves the colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars love 'em, February 14, 2010
Just Ducky (Pittsburgh, PA) - See all my reviews
My nephew love these and wears them all of the time. The are sized differently than other crocs, so they might be perfect if you are between sizes.

4.0 out of 5 stars daughter likes them, June 19, 2014
i thought these were pretty bright, but they were for a 6 yr old girl and she LOVED them. her shoe size is a 1 and that is what I bought, they fit length wise and were a tad wide, but she does have a skinny foot. overall they are cute

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, run big., June 8, 2014
They are great, just forgot that crocs run big. I ordered two pair, one for each Grandson. The older Grandson fit in the crocs that I ordered for his little brother.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, September 16, 2013
These are true Crocs sizing. Fit is as expected. These aren't in a split size as with some Crocs. For instance, I have ordered a toddler 8 before, and the Crocs size was 8/9...these are just 8.

Crocs Electro Clog (Toddler/Little Kid)
$29.99 $17.96 - $35.00