4.0 out of 5 stars kids will love these--but don't let them wear these outdoors
Published on January 27, 2008 by Matthew G. Sherwin

2.0 out of 5 stars sizing problems
Published on December 16, 2008 by Rena Day

4.0 out of 5 stars kids will love these--but don't let them wear these outdoors, January 27, 2008
Matthew G. Sherwin (last seen screaming at Amazon customer service) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
A neighbor of mine got these crocs with the fleece lining for their little boy to wear--inside the house. Their little boy tells me the same thing they tell me: these clogs are extremely comfortable as house shoes or slippers. They remain comparatively lightweight but they may not be the best for kids to run around in outdoors. Grass or mud could stick to the fleece lining and make a mess as another reviewer correctly notes.

The fleece inside lining is quite comfortable; and the sole is well made. However, I would caution against kids running while wearing crocs; they could trip and fall.

Other reviewers comment that you should buy UP a size for the grownups--and this idea may be right for the kids, too. The fleece lining takes up a bit of space inside the crocs; and the crocs should fit a little bit loose on the child's feet anyway for the sake of comfort.

Overall, these Crocs for wintertime wear are the new and improved way to make kids as comfortable as possible while they play and go about their activities inside the house. I would not let the child wear these outdoors; the fleece will pick up everything they play in and it will be a terrible mess to clean.

Get your kid a pair--or even two--you won't regret it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Great Pair of Crocs, March 1, 2009
This review is from: Crocs Mammoth Shearling Clog (Toddler/Little Kid) (Apparel)
I bought these for my daughter to wear over the winter, mainly because they would be easy for her to slide on. She wore crocs all last summer and it was great to just throw them on and go and once winter hit - these seemed like the perfect solution. They are fabulous - I even bought an adult pair to wear myself. They do feel small at first, but the lining stretches quickly. I ordered a size up when I got mine and now I wish I hadn't because they are too big. I bought my daughter her correct size and the lining stretched to fit within days. I do find that woodchips and such get stuck in them - but you can pick it out easily. They also wash beautifully. We are definately a Crocs Family. My 2 kids, husband and I all wear crocs! Good value!

2.0 out of 5 stars sizing problems, December 16, 2008
Twice I've ordered these lined crocs and had to return them. It seems no accomodation is made for the lining, and they've been too small, even though the size is right for the unlined crocs. Also, the lining appeared to be wrinkled and not fitted well to the shoe. Too bad! My grandson loves his regular crocs. I'd suggest a clear warning on the ordering page that the lining means you need a larger size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cozy Crocs Rock!, September 30, 2008
J. Sunde (St Paul, MN USA) - See all my reviews
I purchased the cozy crocs for my daughter and she absolutely loves them. They are so warm, comfortable and of course very cute. A quality item for sure and Amazon shipped them quickly to my house for free.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love em!, August 3, 2008
Brenda "OhBren" (Montrose, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This seller offers hard-to-find quality children's shoes at an affordable price. We were thrilled to find our black mammoth crocs here when there were non to be found in the local stores! Shipping was very speedy. I am VERY pleased with my transaction. We LOVE our Crocs!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, What happened to their quality control?, October 17, 2009
After having this same model a few times we are suddenly not happy at all with the quality. It seems that both the pairs we bought this year have a hard time removing the liner. It seems they must have changed something about the way they are making them? We used to be able to easily remove the liner to clean them in the wash. Now you break a rivet when you pull them apart. We followed the directions to how to remove but they cannot be removed without damaging them rivets. Hopefully another manufacturer will come up with an alternative or they will go back to the old way of making them again.

I contacted the manufacturer and they said the rivets are backordered. That was a long time ago. The kids will outgrow them before they get to us.

Don't buy these!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes....., August 14, 2009
I bought a pair of these for my daughter a couple of months ago for much more, and she loves them. I wish I could find some in my size. They are very comfortable (she wants to wear them all the time) and soft enough that she doesn't wear them with socks. She uses them as her slippers in the house. I got her the red ones, and the color is as pictured. I bought one size larger, as she is four years old, and it looks like it was a wise move as her foot has almost grown into it. I would recommend buying a couple of different sizes for future use. The fabric inside stays on and does not create fuzz, as other cheaper ones do. It's really a great little shoe....and now I can buy some for my son, too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great winter croc, but..., December 26, 2008
Andrea J. Clark (Mountain View, CA) - See all my reviews
My daughter loves her regular Crocs but was needing something better for winter and going to swim practice. These fit exactly like the regular Crocs so we guessed correctly. However, I thought the liner would be removable for washing and it's not. That's why they are getting 4 instead of 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Crocs rocks!!!!, November 9, 2008
I absolutely LOVE them!!! Super comfortable, light and great for wet weather since there are no holes in the bottom. The liner is warm and soft. They do come in a lot of colors, but no hot pink :(. I got the berry ones instead and loved them so much that I got a pair for my husband too. Next I will try their boots!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, January 24, 2014
My child loves his Crocs Mammoth. I read the reviews suggesting to buy one size larger because of the lining and it helped a lot. During the hot weather I can just take the lining off and voila, my child has a new Crocs, ha ha.

Crocs Mammoth Shearling Clog (Toddler/Little Kid)
$29.95 $14.90 - $36.95