5.0 out of 5 stars Great Clogs but they run SMALL!, October 19, 2012
Grammy M "Grammy" (Santa Cruz, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Crocs Marvel Super Hero Squad Jumps Into Action Clog (Toddler/Little Kid) (Apparel)
My grandson wears a size 9 but I had to get him the 12/13 in the Crocs Clogs! He loves the action heroes on them, they are durable and easy to clean! He likes the strap hinged down in the back so they slip on and off easily and don't rub his heel.

5.0 out of 5 stars pretty awesome!, October 13, 2012
I bought these crocs for my 2-year-old son to wear them at home. They're so cute and the quality is of course excellent. They're light, easy to put on, easy to clean and my son just loves them! Everytime we come home he goes to get them and hands them to me. However, my advice to anyone would buy a pair of crocs for a kid, you should always buy a bigger size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved by son and parents, June 17, 2012
jeff (United States) - See all my reviews
These are great. They are durable, easily washable and they fit well even when there is room to grow. They are comfortable for my son and easy on/off. I recommend these to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Son loves them!, June 10, 2012
Son thinks they are "so cool"!!! Can't go wrong! They run true to size and the superheroes make them heat much cooler!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, May 29, 2012
Great crocs! My son loves it! The shoes are exactly as in the photo! you get what you want! I totally recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 1, 2014
Good

5.0 out of 5 stars my son love it, December 5, 2013
This crocs are the rock my son love it. He love superheroes.
This shoes are very durable and fit him perfectly.

4.0 out of 5 stars lively shoes, September 13, 2013
Adorable crocs. The fun theme and bright colors attracted my 15 month old toddler's attention (no small feat) and he brings them to me to have them put on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!, July 7, 2013
moofy818 (Ann Arbor, MI United States) - See all my reviews
We were about to pay too much for a bland pair of crocs at Buy Buy Baby, but fortunately we held off to check Amazon at home. Not only did we find this awesome pair, but for a lot less money too! My son loves these shoes. The colors are vibrant and the images are textured, so he loves to touch and hold them when he's not wearing them. He gets compliments everywhere we go and my only regret is that he'll one day outgrow them. Guess we'll just have to keep getting them in larger sizes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love crocs!, March 11, 2013
R. Wild (Poplarville, MS United States) - See all my reviews
I am pleased with the Crocs brand- my son loves the Hulk, so I was thrilled when I found a slip on, washable shoe that included The Hulk. I ordered according to the size chart and his tennis shoes, which would've been the 6-7. However, when I received them, they seem to run a little small- but he also has a chubby foot. Tried to get a 8-9, for some growing room, but the price was higher than I wanted to pay due to it being a different seller. The 8-9 for my 2 year old is a little big on the back, but gives him plenty of room all around for his chubby foot. I ended up getting them on clearance from crocs.com for half of what I would've paid from amazon- which is very uncommon. :/

Rate and Discover Movies