Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Crocs Unisex Baya Clog, Red
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Price:$23.99 - $44.95

on June 23, 2015
This is my first pair of crocs, and I couldn't be happier with them. I am a 55 y/o woman with da ethic neuropathy in my feet. I am supposed to wear shoes all the time to protect my feet, but I can't find anything comfortable, and even my one pair of diabetic sneakers can keep my feet painful and hot. I decided to try these as my friend has just raved about hers for years. I got this make of them, and they are so comfortable! I wear a 9.5-10 so order the w10/m8. They are true to size and fit me perfectly. I normally wear a wide, but these only come in medium, but they are fine. I have seen a lot of people saying to order down a size if they are a half size, but I'd like to reiterate that these are true to fit with quality shoes so order up. Other than that, I thought as long as I was getting crocs, I should be a little flamboyant with the color, so ordered the raspberry and am not at all sorry lol! I also ordered the Mario Batali orange crocs and should have them by the end of the week. And many of their styles are on a half price sale in their website right now.
review image
on July 12, 2015
These are great looking, comfortable footwear. I bought a pair for me and a couple for a family member. All of them easily ran a size large. These shoes however, are shrinkable and stretchable. I put ours in boiling water for a minute, and they shrunk to our desired sizes. If you'd like to shrink or stretch them after receipt, just search online. There are several websites that will give you tips on how to custom fit your crocs.
review image
on December 31, 2015
Size means very little with Crocs ... !!

A friend purchased two pair of Crocs for me at Big 5 Sporting Goods. One was this "Baya" clog and the other was the "Bistro" clog. Both were marked "13 M". I was surprised to discover that the "Baya Clog" is one whole inch shorter than the "Bistro". Not that is should make a difference, but Bistro was made in Vietnam and the Baya was made in Mexico. A very patient representative from Crocs Customer Service explained to me that the "M" did not mean "Medium", but rather it meant "Men's", and that some Crocs styles are "roomier". I'm a senior with hundreds, if not thousands, of experiences buying shoes. Yeah, you should try them on ... but here I have two pair of Crocs marked size "13" and one is a full inch shorter than the other. If I had to guess the size of the "Baya" clog ... I would say it's a 11 1/2 or 12 at the max. For someone shopping for another person whose size is known, it's not unreasonable for them to select by size.

Anyway, this model ... the "Baya" clog ... is DISCONTINUED and does not appear on the official "Crocs" website. Agents at "Crocs" cannot even reference this model. They will tell you that some Crocs are "roomier", and that since the Crocs were not purchased from a "Crocs Store", you cannot return them. That's fine ... I expected to return them or exchange them at "Big 5 Sporting Goods". I really wanted to express to the nice folks at "Crocs" that their sizing is INCONSISTENT ... and that that can lead to frustration, time, energy, gas expense, etc... when having to return Crocs with ambiguous sizing. I don't think this matters to "Crocs".

I wear an average Men's Size 13 shoe, sandal. boot, clog, etc ... and the "Baya" model is too short. Consider that if you're going to buy a pair for someone who isn't present to try them on.

I love Crocs and have worn through many different models. I think it's possible that this model was marked with an incorrect size (13) and that might be why it's been discontinued by "Crocs".
44 comments|3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 26, 2016
I ordered a pair in a 9 (I'm normally an 8.5) and they were ENORMOUS. Like major clown shoes. My feet were swimming in them. So I sent them back and ordered an 8. They are still enormous (even though many people on here said they run small...really?!?) But fit well enough in length that I will keep them. These are great gardening, backyard romping kinda shoes. Very cute even though my husband thought they were hideous...hehe!
on September 11, 2014
Overall, they are awesome! I would buy from again but maybe a different style (see below).

I ordered and received the black color in Mens size 11. They fit fairly true, and would fit better if I wore socks. They don't slip on grass or wet pavement. Also, they are easy to clean/ disinfect.

There is only one thing that I see could be a problem. The outer vents side vents (the cut out portion of the word "crocs" in the picture) don't have a lot of material between them. I suspect they may wear out and break sooner than the rest of the shoe/ clog.

With the price of athletic shoes (e.g. Nike, New Balance) I will be wearing crocs as much as possible.

I always thought they look silly on people but now I love them.
on March 23, 2016
Having had a pair of Crocs for 5 years that I still wear, this new pair was not only uncomfortable compared to my old pair, but having only worn them 3 or 4 times, the strap broke, which was glued on.giving me the impression of a cheap, poorly made shoe. I'm trying to find out how to return them but definitely will not buy another pair of Crocs.
on June 6, 2014
they run large order the size smaller these are much softer on top op the foot versus the other one it make a huge difference if you go without socks it will wear out the top of your feet try them on in a store before ya buy I own 3 pairs and pretty much wear em all the time i only take take one pair of shoes when i travel to the islands
on February 20, 2014
When in comes to crocs, you can't ask for more. prefect size fit, comfort and nice looking. What I really like about those crocs is wearing them with or without socks, they are cool in either condition. Their colours are nice too, really happy with my new navy Baya Crocs.
on February 25, 2016
My boyfriend got me these because I was constantly wearing his around the house. We recently bought a home that has hardwood floors and if you're used to carpet they can hurt your feet and make them achy. I wear these quite often around the house, helps me to take my shoes off at the door and keep the house cleaner also.
It's my opinion that the name brand Crocs are made of a softer material and are more comfortable if worn for a longer amount of time.
I had an old pair of these (off brand) and I used them for creek shoes in a pinch. Water goes right in them and with the back hooked they don't come off. They also come off easily if you should get a rock in them.
on January 23, 2016
I thought they would be hot and clammy but there're not. When I got them they seemed too big but the stay right on my feet and too big turns out to be wonderfully airy and cool. I use them around home but am buying a second pair to venture out into the neighborhood with.