5.0 out of 5 stars Crocks Flip Flops
Crocks are the only flip flops I can wear . I have a hammer toe on my right foot and the rubber thong keeps my toe in place . The foot bed conforms to your feet . The foot bed on these are roomy . If you are a regular Crocks purchaser they are true to size . I also enjoy the vibrant colors .
Published 15 months ago by Peggy

1.0 out of 5 stars Ouch.
The toe separator is wide, hard, and painful. From the looks of some of the other reviews I am not alone. Had to return them. Back to the search for the ultimate flip flop.
Published 13 months ago by berkeley

1.0 out of 5 stars Ouch., August 9, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Slightly below my highest expectations, February 10, 2013
I ordered this slipper because the regular closed toes Crocs I owned was too warm for my toes, and I sweated in them when I wore them in the house. I was hoping the this flip flop to have the same comfortable bottom as a pair of regular Crocs, but with open toes. I should have gone to a Crocs store and physically checked them out. Instead I ordered on Amazon based on the enlarged photo, from which, the thickness of the sole was hard to compare. When I received them, I was a little disappointed because the sole, though still soft, was thinner than the regular Crocs, making it less comfortable. It had less cushioning effect then I was used to. It was not the dealer's fault. I learned the lesson to check out all the specs more closely next time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Crocks Flip Flops, May 31, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars love my crocs, August 5, 2013
Easy to buy hard to find style of croc's. Sized perfectly no surprises. Very happy to know i can find my favorite crocs

4.0 out of 5 stars Like the shoes, July 1, 2013
Like the shoes, but they seem a bit long. I bought them for the garden, and have ended up wearing them all the time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice sandals, July 28, 2013
Amazon Customer (Germantown, MD United States) - See all my reviews
I am a female that wears wide width shoes. Normal women's crocs fit OK, but are a little narrow. These Flip Clogs fit very well and are definitely wide enough. I don't think anyone would notice that they are for men too.

The color is a little weird. It is yellow, but with a green tinge. Kind of like the yellow highlighters. I have a couple of outfits that are a yellow green so these flip flops work well.

The only reason I gave them a 4 instead of a 5 is because the piece that goes between the toes was somewhat thick and caused me to get a blister.

4.0 out of 5 stars awesome, August 11, 2014
The Croc's baya flip flops are quite nice, however they take a while to get used to. The band that stretches across your feet is a bit weird and took me a day or so to get adjusted to. For men, they give you about an inch lift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, July 16, 2013
The one thing to remember is that crocs run small. So purchase larger size and you have a great shoe. Don't have to break them in just put them on and go. God Bless

4.0 out of 5 stars The perfect sandal those who don't like stinky feet!, September 10, 2014
I spent some time trying on sandals at a store and they must have been made for people who have flat boards for feet as I couldn't even fit my foot under the strap. If you are one of the board footers, this sandal may not work for you. I have a medium arch and the strap holds my foot snug against the platform of the sandal.

I look for three major things when looking for a sandal:

1) Fit - I am normally a 10.5 size. The 10 fit me fine and 11 would have been too large most likely. The strap holds my feet in well and is snug, but not too tight.

2) Feel - these have a lot more support and cushion in the foot than my previous Crocs, which is great! The all rubber/plastic sandal is great for the beach or anywhere you might get your feet wet. Nothing harbors bacteria and smell on the sandal and rinsing off takes care of most sand/dirt issues.

3) Function - I wanted sandals I could wear to the beach or to work on casual days which could be rinsed off and ready to go. These fit the bill. They also have traction, unlike my previous Crocs, which have almost killed me 10 times as they slid over wet, smooth surfaces. This model should fix that problem.

If you want a sandal that doesn't stay wet or get smelly like the ones with fabric or leather, then this sandal should work for you. Only thing that I don't love is the CROCS logo on the strap, but that is because I am boring and not fashion conscious, at least that is what my wife tells me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite Sandal, September 15, 2014
I have had these sandals in black, and now Pink! I have a wide foot; and after an injury, I also have one foot that is 'taller'. I cannot fit my foot into most shoes (even wide-width), so I have found that Crocs unisex sandals not only fit, but have plenty of support and comfort. Example: I was wearing a different brand of sandal several days ago (advertized as high arch supportive), and walked (shopped) on concrete floors for about 3 hours, later in the day, my feet ached terribly. I just wore these pink sandals to Sea World, San Diego on Friday, ALL day and my feet never ached!!! I will keep buying this brand and this style.

Crocs Men's 11999 Baya Flip Clog