5.0 out of 5 stars Crocks Flip Flops
Crocks are the only flip flops I can wear . I have a hammer toe on my right foot and the rubber thong keeps my toe in place . The foot bed conforms to your feet . The foot bed on these are roomy . If you are a regular Crocks purchaser they are true to size . I also enjoy the vibrant colors .
Published 15 months ago by Peggy

1.0 out of 5 stars Ouch.
The toe separator is wide, hard, and painful. From the looks of some of the other reviews I am not alone. Had to return them. Back to the search for the ultimate flip flop.
Published 12 months ago by berkeley

1.0 out of 5 stars Ouch., August 9, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Slightly below my highest expectations, February 10, 2013
I ordered this slipper because the regular closed toes Crocs I owned was too warm for my toes, and I sweated in them when I wore them in the house. I was hoping the this flip flop to have the same comfortable bottom as a pair of regular Crocs, but with open toes. I should have gone to a Crocs store and physically checked them out. Instead I ordered on Amazon based on the enlarged photo, from which, the thickness of the sole was hard to compare. When I received them, I was a little disappointed because the sole, though still soft, was thinner than the regular Crocs, making it less comfortable. It had less cushioning effect then I was used to. It was not the dealer's fault. I learned the lesson to check out all the specs more closely next time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Crocks Flip Flops, May 31, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars love my crocs, August 5, 2013
Easy to buy hard to find style of croc's. Sized perfectly no surprises. Very happy to know i can find my favorite crocs

4.0 out of 5 stars Like the shoes, July 1, 2013
Like the shoes, but they seem a bit long. I bought them for the garden, and have ended up wearing them all the time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice sandals, July 28, 2013
Amazon Customer (Germantown, MD United States) - See all my reviews
I am a female that wears wide width shoes. Normal women's crocs fit OK, but are a little narrow. These Flip Clogs fit very well and are definitely wide enough. I don't think anyone would notice that they are for men too.

The color is a little weird. It is yellow, but with a green tinge. Kind of like the yellow highlighters. I have a couple of outfits that are a yellow green so these flip flops work well.

The only reason I gave them a 4 instead of a 5 is because the piece that goes between the toes was somewhat thick and caused me to get a blister.

4.0 out of 5 stars awesome, August 11, 2014
The Croc's baya flip flops are quite nice, however they take a while to get used to. The band that stretches across your feet is a bit weird and took me a day or so to get adjusted to. For men, they give you about an inch lift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, July 16, 2013
The one thing to remember is that crocs run small. So purchase larger size and you have a great shoe. Don't have to break them in just put them on and go. God Bless

2.0 out of 5 stars The 'front toe thong' is too wide for my feet, January 31, 2014
I'm not returning these flip flops; my intentions are to take a hot knife to the 'front toe thong' and trim it down a bit. As it rubs painfully and I cannot use the flip flops. They are sitting waiting for some amateur craftsman to thin the 'thong' thingy down. I read about this problem in other reviews but went for the buy any way as they are cheap. Disappointed but I was warned so I'll work with what I have.

3.0 out of 5 stars HUGE Clown shoes!!! Order Smaller, July 9, 2014
This review is from: Crocs Men's 11999 Baya Flip Clog (Apparel)
Need 9.5?
Order 9

QUOTE: "How it fits: As expected" = Wrong
79 People say it fits as expected.
BUT, The Size 10 Mens has an 11 Inch foot bed; THAT is size 11.

I did NOT expect That much oversize.
A customer review said they run Small.
....Also they seem a bit slippery so I will reorder a slightly different style and a size SMALLER.
I hope Size 9 will fit my 9.5 feet.

Crocs Men's 11999 Baya Flip Clog