5.0 out of 5 stars Crocks Flip Flops
Crocks are the only flip flops I can wear . I have a hammer toe on my right foot and the rubber thong keeps my toe in place . The foot bed conforms to your feet . The foot bed on these are roomy . If you are a regular Crocks purchaser they are true to size . I also enjoy the vibrant colors .
Published 19 months ago by Peggy

1.0 out of 5 stars Ouch.
The toe separator is wide, hard, and painful. From the looks of some of the other reviews I am not alone. Had to return them. Back to the search for the ultimate flip flop.
Published 16 months ago by berkeley

1.0 out of 5 stars Ouch., August 9, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Slightly below my highest expectations, February 10, 2013
I ordered this slipper because the regular closed toes Crocs I owned was too warm for my toes, and I sweated in them when I wore them in the house. I was hoping the this flip flop to have the same comfortable bottom as a pair of regular Crocs, but with open toes. I should have gone to a Crocs store and physically checked them out. Instead I ordered on Amazon based on the enlarged photo, from which, the thickness of the sole was hard to compare. When I received them, I was a little disappointed because the sole, though still soft, was thinner than the regular Crocs, making it less comfortable. It had less cushioning effect then I was used to. It was not the dealer's fault. I learned the lesson to check out all the specs more closely next time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Crocks Flip Flops, May 31, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, July 16, 2013
The one thing to remember is that crocs run small. So purchase larger size and you have a great shoe. Don't have to break them in just put them on and go. God Bless

5.0 out of 5 stars love my crocs, August 5, 2013
Easy to buy hard to find style of croc's. Sized perfectly no surprises. Very happy to know i can find my favorite crocs

4.0 out of 5 stars Like the shoes, July 1, 2013
Like the shoes, but they seem a bit long. I bought them for the garden, and have ended up wearing them all the time.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like these crocs enough and will keep them but not ..., December 9, 2014
Paul S. (San Antonio, TX) - See all my reviews
I like these crocs enough and will keep them but not repurchase when they are worn. Aside from being plain jane they give good cushion in the heal but the toe area is a little large and is prone to catch on steps or cracks in the sidewalk if you're not thinking about where you're stepping. I did a good number on a toe walking in the garage where there's a small lip to the cement. Also they are rather poor for traction on a smooth surface and like skating on ice if the floor is wet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice sandals, July 28, 2013
Amazon Customer (Germantown, MD United States) - See all my reviews
I am a female that wears wide width shoes. Normal women's crocs fit OK, but are a little narrow. These Flip Clogs fit very well and are definitely wide enough. I don't think anyone would notice that they are for men too.

The color is a little weird. It is yellow, but with a green tinge. Kind of like the yellow highlighters. I have a couple of outfits that are a yellow green so these flip flops work well.

The only reason I gave them a 4 instead of a 5 is because the piece that goes between the toes was somewhat thick and caused me to get a blister.

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid shower shoes, December 3, 2014
I use these for shower sandals at the gym - but I have also used them for beach sandals and pool sandals - they are awesome and basically indestructible and never smell or show signs of wear. I highly recommend these! Disclaimer - they are not very fashionable but who cares?!

4.0 out of 5 stars awesome, August 11, 2014
The Croc's baya flip flops are quite nice, however they take a while to get used to. The band that stretches across your feet is a bit weird and took me a day or so to get adjusted to. For men, they give you about an inch lift.

Crocs Men's 11999 Baya Flip Clog