Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Price:$21.99 - $24.99

on December 3, 2014
I use these for shower sandals at the gym - but I have also used them for beach sandals and pool sandals - they are awesome and basically indestructible and never smell or show signs of wear. I highly recommend these! Disclaimer - they are not very fashionable but who cares?!
on December 9, 2015
Tough to review these because, although I liked the sandals, they were huge. Woman's size 8 was more like a 10 or like a men's 10. Even comparing to another pair of Croc's sandals in a woman's 8, these were much larger, probably something on the order of 2 full sizes. Other than that I really liked them.
on May 9, 2015
My husband loves these sandals! He gets very sore feet because he does a lot of walking and running around for work. He really needs good support to be comfortable. He is able to wear these all day long walking through the city and his feet aren;t sore at all at the end of the day. Will definitely order them again when these wear out.
on June 3, 2015
I had a pair of Crocs flip flops I bought about 5 years ago that finally let go the end of last summer. These are pretty good but not as soft and light as my last pair. I believe I bought a different model this time but these are good too, just not as comfortable to me as the last pair.
on August 4, 2015
i had the Croc Modi before and it sells for $10 more. I would recommend that as probably the best flop ever. The Baya is good value for this money but not quite as comfortable and has a small ridge at the toe line (for grip) that takes getting used to.
on July 9, 2014
Need 9.5?
Order 9

QUOTE: "How it fits: As expected" = Wrong
79 People say it fits as expected.
BUT, The Size 10 Mens has an 11 Inch foot bed; THAT is size 11.

I did NOT expect That much oversize.
A customer review said they run Small.
....Also they seem a bit slippery so I will reorder a slightly different style and a size SMALLER.
I hope Size 9 will fit my 9.5 feet.
on February 25, 2016
Delivery: As promised
Packaging: Easy to open
Review:
Pros: I love these during the summer time and while on tropical vacations, they very comfortable.
Cons: They only lasted a week. Single part that holds the front and goes between toes broke very easily.
on October 17, 2014
so.....
Yes these are crocs. It typically means ugly old man flip flops. I know I'm old. Ive bought Crocs for 8 years straight. don't judge my choices.

But heres the deal, they gave me blisters. Freaking flip flops gave me blisters, $30.00 flip flops didn't work as advertised.

I was in Mexico on vacation, I thought to myself, I'm at the beach all week, why not just wear the new allegedly comfortable sandals and nothing else, dear god this sucked.

So thats my story, don't buy these, spend money on something else that hurts instead. maybe a barbed wire bracelet, or how about a splinter that gets filled with puss...... Way cheaper than these pos's
on January 15, 2014
Well my wife bought me this for walking the dogs. Occassionally, I'm remiss in cleaning up their pet waste and she decided these would be a good washable pair of flip flops. Honestly, these are extremely comfortable and very well made. I always thought Crocs were for kids but these will see a lot of use both for walking the dog but also for beach and walking around town.
on May 5, 2014
My husband really loved these. He had other sandals that hurt his hip when he wore them. These crocks fit great and he says the make him feel great. My husband is very athletic and wears these at the beach, walking and some times at work.