Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

Price:$10.94 - $40.24

on August 9, 2013
The toe separator is wide, hard, and painful. From the looks of some of the other reviews I am not alone. Had to return them. Back to the search for the ultimate flip flop.
on May 31, 2013
Crocks are the only flip flops I can wear . I have a hammer toe on my right foot and the rubber thong keeps my toe in place . The foot bed conforms to your feet . The foot bed on these are roomy . If you are a regular Crocks purchaser they are true to size . I also enjoy the vibrant colors .
on February 10, 2013
I ordered this slipper because the regular closed toes Crocs I owned was too warm for my toes, and I sweated in them when I wore them in the house. I was hoping the this flip flop to have the same comfortable bottom as a pair of regular Crocs, but with open toes. I should have gone to a Crocs store and physically checked them out. Instead I ordered on Amazon based on the enlarged photo, from which, the thickness of the sole was hard to compare. When I received them, I was a little disappointed because the sole, though still soft, was thinner than the regular Crocs, making it less comfortable. It had less cushioning effect then I was used to. It was not the dealer's fault. I learned the lesson to check out all the specs more closely next time.
on September 10, 2014
I spent some time trying on sandals at a store and they must have been made for people who have flat boards for feet as I couldn't even fit my foot under the strap. If you are one of the board footers, this sandal may not work for you. I have a medium arch and the strap holds my foot snug against the platform of the sandal.

I look for three major things when looking for a sandal:

1) Fit - I am normally a 10.5 size. The 10 fit me fine and 11 would have been too large most likely. The strap holds my feet in well and is snug, but not too tight.

2) Feel - these have a lot more support and cushion in the foot than my previous Crocs, which is great! The all rubber/plastic sandal is great for the beach or anywhere you might get your feet wet. Nothing harbors bacteria and smell on the sandal and rinsing off takes care of most sand/dirt issues.

3) Function - I wanted sandals I could wear to the beach or to work on casual days which could be rinsed off and ready to go. These fit the bill. They also have traction, unlike my previous Crocs, which have almost killed me 10 times as they slid over wet, smooth surfaces. This model should fix that problem.

If you want a sandal that doesn't stay wet or get smelly like the ones with fabric or leather, then this sandal should work for you. Only thing that I don't love is the CROCS logo on the strap, but that is because I am boring and not fashion conscious, at least that is what my wife tells me!
on July 16, 2013
The one thing to remember is that crocs run small. So purchase larger size and you have a great shoe. Don't have to break them in just put them on and go. God Bless
11 comment6 of 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 3, 2014
I use these for shower sandals at the gym - but I have also used them for beach sandals and pool sandals - they are awesome and basically indestructible and never smell or show signs of wear. I highly recommend these! Disclaimer - they are not very fashionable but who cares?!
on July 1, 2013
Like the shoes, but they seem a bit long. I bought them for the garden, and have ended up wearing them all the time.
on September 1, 2014
Follow the Crocs sizing chart and you'll be fine. I have an issue with plantar fasciitis and someone told me Crocs are great for that. They are so comfortable and supportive that I now own six pair of their flip flops. Had some concerns about their breathability and whether they would make my feet sweat, but no such problems arose. I've even got the spouse wearing them, and he was pretty doubtful. My only word of caution is that some of the styles (such as this one) are more light-duty (though no less supportive). These would be good for your yard, the art walk, etc., but for four mile hikes with the dog, get heavier Crocs.
on September 21, 2015
Although this shoe is listed as unisex, it is important to note that the ordering size is for a man's foot. therefore, if you are a women's size 7 you will need to order a men's size 5 to get a shoe that will fit you.
on September 16, 2015
I went with the size chart and it fits perfectly. I'm normally a 7 in women, so I ordered a 5 in men. Sandals are very comfortable too.