5.0 out of 5 stars Mom Loves Them!
Published 19 months ago by Meg

1.0 out of 5 stars I've had it with Crocs!
Published 8 months ago by L Fitz

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Mom Loves Them!, April 23, 2013
I bought these for my mom who has knee problems and bursitis in her hip...she absolutely loves these shoes! She said they are the only shoes she can wear all day and her knees never bother her. They are very supportive and cushony (her word not mine :-)). She's worn regular crocs before (the beach kind), but over time found they tend to wear out fast. The Duet Plus on the other hand is a better quality croc, and really puts a spring in her step. She loved them so much she had me buy her another pair--I also purchased the Iris/Neon Purple color. And as for the colors, they are brilliantly vibrant! At a size 10 they also fit as expected. So they are true to size.

1.0 out of 5 stars I've had it with Crocs!, March 4, 2014
This review is from: Crocs Men's 12212 Duet Plus Clog (Shoes)
The Duet Plus Crocs fit somewhat smaller compared to the many other bubble shaped Crocs I've owned, except the women's Crocs that look more like shoes. These actually fit better than all my previous bubble shaped Crocs of the same size. Although the fit of these Crocs are better, I've had it with Crocs! I got our Duet Plus Crocs directly from Crocs, rather than at Amazon, but I buy so many other things at Amazon, that I wanted to post here to share my opinion, because I rely on Amazon reviews! The bottoms of these Crocs wear out way too fast, as do all the Crocs we have owned. Both my husband and I have taken tumbles when the Croc bottom becomes smooth in areas, while the top looks brand new... because they ARE virtually brand new! We continued to buy Crocs because we love so many of their qualities, but hate needing to buy a new pair of Crocs every 2-3 months, or else be in jeopardy of smashing ones knee cap or tearing a muscle when you fall due to the bald spotted bottom on anything slightly wet. Finally I found a similar type of shoe by KEEN, called Yogui. I just got my first pair last week. The KEEN Yogui inside feels like a Croc, but it provides more heel and arch support. The exterior is tougher than a Croc, and the important part for lasting longer, the tread is a Vibram sole.

3.0 out of 5 stars Mega-massively wide "Roomy" fit, September 9, 2014
While I like the color and most any green color has always been and still is my son's favorite although this particular shade may be too bright for some. Unfortunately, these are the Roomy fit so they are very, very, very wide. My son has a narrow foot, but can keep the usual Relaxed fit mule Crocs on and has some other Roomy fits when I didn't know just how wide they were, but these will definitely be a challenge to keep on his feet.
I was really disappointed the Roomy fit wasn't mentioned anywhere in the description and I would have given it 2 stars max because of the fit, but I'm averaging it with my son's review and the footbed does feel cushy and all his Crocs have been good quality lasted a long time; if you have a wide foot, you'll probably love these shoes. However, they will never fit very well for us since narrow feet and Roomy fit are not a good mix, but he loves the color and I think it's a pain to return things so we're keeping them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, February 21, 2014
Just your basic crocs, I bought this color because it was unique and a lot of people have them where I am.

3.0 out of 5 stars wrong color, January 14, 2014
I ordered a dark color but got purple. Other than that they are great. If you really want a response let me decide how many words I write

5.0 out of 5 stars O YAH!!, January 8, 2014
I am as manly as they come but had to sport these purple Crocs lol... And the price was nice and cheap... probably cause they were purple

5.0 out of 5 stars My Purple Crocs, December 18, 2013
I really like the purple crocs except for the size. I have to use men's shoes in a size 10 wide so I ordered size 10 in these. Since they run from size 10 to a 12, they are too big.

i think I need to order the size 8 to 10 in the men's to work. I hope to do so soon, The croc's are very comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I like, October 20, 2013
This item is exactly what I expected.
1) It fits well enough for the same size what I usually use. Maybe just a little bit large.
2) It's a big pleasure to walk especially for short distances.
3) Best for the beach walking, you can go on water and sand easy.
4) Just a little bit big to drive in it. Pushes to two pedals same time. But I drive.
5) Easy to wash.

5.0 out of 5 stars Crocs are Crocs, October 2, 2013
Crocs are Crocs. Loose fit, and not the best for hiking but great for camping; walking to rest room at night, etc. They are my camping outdoor slippers.

4.0 out of 5 stars OK, September 24, 2013
Size just in the transportation, the shoes surface is a little pressure variations, since the fold. We hope we can pack better.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›