5.0 out of 5 stars My new favorite Crocs flip flop
Published 22 months ago by BlackEyedEd

First off I absolutely hate the Crocs shoes with the holes in them. Just the appearance, everyone raves about how comfortable they are. So I would never even slip a pair on my feet because no matter how comfortable they were, I wasn't going to walk around looking like that.

Published 6 months ago by Keith Chulick

5.0 out of 5 stars My new favorite Crocs flip flop, December 7, 2012
This review is from: Crocs Men's 14192 Retro Flip Flop (Shoes)
I buy a new pair of Crocs flip flops each year. These are a bit narrower (in a good way) and a lot thicker (also in a good way) than any flip flop I've seen before from Crocs. The extra cushion in the heel is nice. What I especially like about these flip flops is the bottom sole. It has a 1980's retro tennis sneaker bottom which should give them great traction on wet surfaces. If your are a ˝ size, order down to the next smallest whole size. Best Crocs flip flop ever!

2.0 out of 5 stars Hard as a rock. Not soft, squishy, and comfortable like they used to be., April 2, 2014
This review is from: Crocs Men's 14192 Retro Flip Flop (Shoes)

Well on vacation in Hawaii several years back a friend had Crocs flip flops and said they were the most comfortable he's ever owned. Since they didn't look stupid I tried them on and agreed- super comfortable.

This brings me to today. My other flip flops blew out the other week (strap broke) so I got on Amazon and ordered a pair of Crocs. I've slipped them on several times when I've seen them at stores (various styles) and they have always been squishy and comfortable when I have in the past. I excitedly pulled these out of the package today, slipped them on my feet, and they are the hardest pair of flip flops I own. They are made in China, not a surprise, don't know if they always have been.

Something definitely changed in the formula from what I tried on before. There is nothing special about these at all, they are about like wearing tire rubber on your feet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Most sturdy and comfortable, April 29, 2014
This review is from: Crocs Men's 14192 Retro Flip Flop (Shoes)
Just ordered my third pair of these Retro Flip Flops in the last year just because I like them so much. And all of them are still solid and being used, lol. I had never really cared for the Croc's line as I had seen it before and never wore them. Then I found these, and love 'em because of the arch support, cushion, durability, and traction. The 80's addidas-style sole provides good grip on wet surfaces. I know because I work in these flip flops full time 5 days a week as a Beach Activities manager, and so I have tried many different designs over the years. I kid you not, if you are looking for a comfortable, waterproof sandal, I would honestly recommend these.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as comfortable as Crocband flip flop, August 10, 2013
I bought these to replace my worn out crocband flip flops. (These were cheaper.) BAD idea. These flip flops rub my big toe and they are not comfortable to wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars only flip flop worth owning, January 14, 2014
i tried all of them and these not only are comfortable they dont look dorky like most crocs. they also dont fall of or grab when you turn and cause you to fall all the time,, second pair i have had and i have had one pair for two years and still holding up well, cant say that about most flip flops

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you for a great summer flip flop!, July 16, 2014
Supremely pleased with these flip flops -- they have great arch and foot support, slight toe grips for extra walking control, comfortable cushioning throughout, superb style (and color choices) and they are very comfortable!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit Great, Comfortable, Very Durable Retro is the way to go, August 27, 2014
I'm a repeat buyer of this Retro style flip and this is my 2nd pair but in different color. They Fit great and I find them very comfortable. The foot bed is a little firmer than other styles of Crocs Flips I've owned but they are still very comfortable.

They have excellent traction on soles don't know why others reviews say they don't. Like any flip flop I've ever worn get the foot bed wet where your foot touches and they will slip, but show me a pair that doesn't.

Hands down the most durable flip flops I've ever owned. After 2 years my first pair holding up great. I wear flip flops from early Spring until late November. Seldom a day goes by I don't wear a pair at least part of the day. Summer time it's all day everyday. These are my favorite flip flops I've owned. If and when these finally wear out I will buy them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Croc Flip Flops, April 17, 2014
These are the best. I highly recommend these Flip Flops, tho they are more like a sandal. They are substantial

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality!, February 14, 2014
It fits nice and comfortable, no slip, easy clean, and stylish. Can be worn as house, yard or beach shoes.

3.0 out of 5 stars Retro Flip Flop VS the Modi Flip, February 22, 2014
I bought both the Retro and the Modi in size 9 men's. They are both true to size in terms of the length but the Retro is quite wide and it makes the flip flop sound when you walk and because of the width you foot moves around a lot causing discomfort. The retro is not nearly as comfortable as the Modi which is much more comfortable overall. I think the Retro will go back and I will purchase a second pair of the Modi.

Crocs Men's 14192 Retro Flip Flop