Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on December 7, 2012
I buy a new pair of Crocs flip flops each year. These are a bit narrower (in a good way) and a lot thicker (also in a good way) than any flip flop I've seen before from Crocs. The extra cushion in the heel is nice. What I especially like about these flip flops is the bottom sole. It has a 1980's retro tennis sneaker bottom which should give them great traction on wet surfaces. If your are a ½ size, order down to the next smallest whole size. Best Crocs flip flop ever!
on August 27, 2014
I'm a repeat buyer of this Retro style flip and this is my 2nd pair but in different color. They Fit great and I find them very comfortable. The foot bed is a little firmer than other styles of Crocs Flips I've owned but they are still very comfortable.

They have excellent traction on soles don't know why others reviews say they don't. Like any flip flop I've ever worn get the foot bed wet where your foot touches and they will slip, but show me a pair that doesn't.

Hands down the most durable flip flops I've ever owned. After 2 years my first pair holding up great. I wear flip flops from early Spring until late November. Seldom a day goes by I don't wear a pair at least part of the day. Summer time it's all day everyday. These are my favorite flip flops I've owned. If and when these finally wear out I will buy them again.
on January 14, 2014
i tried all of them and these not only are comfortable they dont look dorky like most crocs. they also dont fall of or grab when you turn and cause you to fall all the time,, second pair i have had and i have had one pair for two years and still holding up well, cant say that about most flip flops
on May 24, 2014
Crocs became known for the fit and feel of the insole of the shoe. They had a soft surface that molded to your foot and the straps were/are of a similar material. These "Retro" Flip Flops are made in China, Crocs in name only. The hard rubber insole on these is no different from any other flip flop that you can buy at your local Wal-Mart. The ONLY difference is the Crocs name molded in. Unless you just have to have this color combination, save yourself about $25 and get a pair at your local discounter. I wish I had. Further, the strap on the right shoe had a mis-molded piece of rubber creating a bump on the underside of the strap which rubbed my toe raw. I fixed this deficiency with a file, but for $30 +, should I have had to do this? My suggestion, when buying Crocs stick to 'original' and avoid the 'retro'. Or, go to a store where you can see what you are actually getting. In a store I would never have purchased these, they're not really Crocs...not like the originals anyway. I love Amazon and am a big user of their service, but some things you just need to touch. This is one example.
on April 29, 2014
Just ordered my third pair of these Retro Flip Flops in the last year just because I like them so much. And all of them are still solid and being used, lol. I had never really cared for the Croc's line as I had seen it before and never wore them. Then I found these, and love 'em because of the arch support, cushion, durability, and traction. The 80's addidas-style sole provides good grip on wet surfaces. I know because I work in these flip flops full time 5 days a week as a Beach Activities manager, and so I have tried many different designs over the years. I kid you not, if you are looking for a comfortable, waterproof sandal, I would honestly recommend these.
on July 16, 2014
Supremely pleased with these flip flops -- they have great arch and foot support, slight toe grips for extra walking control, comfortable cushioning throughout, superb style (and color choices) and they are very comfortable!
on March 25, 2015
Almost perfect but the inner curve design will create a suction in the middle of your foot and make sounds every step you make and not to mention discomfort. Stay away from these poorly designed flip flops, your better off with cheap flat flip flops that are simple in design and much more functional.
on February 2, 2014
These sandals are thicker than they appear in the pic. They fit about a half size too large. They are more fit for a man's foot I think. I wish Crocs would make some thinner cute sandals for women in a similar style. Also the color is more of a royal blue, no purple. The picture is deceiving. However, they still are ok for showering at the gym, they are just really bulky.
on October 4, 2014
These flip flops are comfy and easy on the feet. I got them on a "gold box" sale and I wanted them to wear tothe pool and back but I find myself slipping them on a lot of other times as they are so comfortable!
on September 30, 2014
I got a whole size bigger because I like my feet to roam. They feel just like regular Crocs but they're sandals. So comfortable. I walked 5 miles at the beach (not in the sand) with them and no blisters. AWESOME.