4.0 out of 5 stars NOT FOR WOMEN!
Published 7 months ago by MilkMan

1.0 out of 5 stars Crocband II Clog 11 M US, it is too small
my size is 10.5 , i order 11 to give more comfort and they arrive fast but they are very small for my feet.
Published 18 months ago by Kalu

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Crocband II Clog 11 M US, it is too small, March 6, 2013
Kalu "Toto" (Florida, MI USA) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars NOT FOR WOMEN!, January 22, 2014
so im not happy with this shoe, but Its my fault, I wear a 8/9 in women, and these were the perfect price and color! so I ordered the Men 7 (since that was the smallest they had, which is a womens 9) I got them right away and their perfect... for men. def. not for women. Their uncomfortable, sloppy, and way too big. Def. go for the "unisex" or straight womens shoe if you are a women.. The shoe itself if perfect for any male who wants to wear pink! :) their super cute! i almost convinced my husband to keep them but their too small for him. I think the size runs pretty true. If they fit me id give em 6 stars!

4.0 out of 5 stars fit is MUCH larger than other crocband, August 14, 2014
L. Kelly (Finger Lakes region of upstate NY) - See all my reviews
We have another pair of crocbands one size larger than this (which ran really small) and were expecting these to be smaller. Instead they are larger--the mens 9 fits my women's size 11 wide feet with room to spare, but were far too large for my daughter's size 10 feet, so now I guess I have a new pair of crocs! I usually wear a 9 1/2 or 10 in mens shoes so these are about a full size too big. They are the same size or even a bit bigger than my size M10/W11 crocs classic/cayman.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very confortable, October 3, 2012
these are perfect for what I wanted, a versatile sandal/shoe and these fit the bill. Just swing the back strap forward and you can easily slip into and out of these Crocs, and they don't fall off when your walking. But when you know you'll need them on for a longer period of time, just pull the back strap over your heel and they stay on for a jog. I would have given them 5 stars but for the fact that in PHX they make my feet sweat in the summer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 3, 2014
Excellent...thanks

3.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, June 18, 2014
It made you think it was a woman's 8 :( it's a 10. Not sure what man would wear pink crocs. But they are a good deal if you have large feet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wife loves em!, May 31, 2014
Got these for my wife. She needed a wider fit and this pair was perfect. Crocs are well made and the price was great.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best crocs, February 21, 2014
It is like I imagine and it's really perfect. The color is the same, it's original and the price was better than the others ones

4.0 out of 5 stars good, February 11, 2014
I never bought any crocs shoes,so I don't know which size is fit,but I think it's cheap and very good!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, January 16, 2014
Great item. Fits as expected , no bad gum smell .ordered size men 7 in order to fit women' s 9-10

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›