5.0 out of 5 stars They still look tacky but...
I have a bad hip and even though I HATE the croc look, I can't deny their comfort. These are the most 'normal' non-cartoon-feet looking shoes I've found. They are exactly what they claim and the best at what they do. And with jeans, they don't look like crocs.
Published on May 28, 2011 by NYC-Ill

3.0 out of 5 stars The strap is a little too short.
I like Crocs very much, but in recent years, they have shortened the strap. I suspect this was because some people were worried about stepping out of their Crocs. Although the old Crocs fit loosely, never once did I step out of them, and they were very comfortable. The shorter strap that is now on Crocs pulls the shoe on your foot more securely, but it pushes your toes...
Published 3 months ago by The Thinker

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars They still look tacky but..., May 28, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars great crocs, June 20, 2011
This review is from: Crocs Men's Mesa Fisherman Clog (Apparel)
These shoes are great. Extremely comfortable and relatively stylish. One of my favorite things about these shoes is that they don't have holes in the side like other crocs, which means you don't get grass, sand or rocks in the shoes. I highly recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for WOMEN too!, March 9, 2012
I have a wider foot than most females-size 10/11 female & Mens 9 worked perfect here. Has better sole than my other 3 Crocs--MaryJanes, & beach types.
Usually get a 10 in Women's Crocs, so comparable Mens would be 8 but with complaints of smallness in reviews...I went with Mens 9 and am glad, can wiggle my toes & wear a socks if I want.

Leather upper is nicely latticed top and not cheap at all...well-top-stitched on all pieces in all directions. There is a nice piece on strap itself which is attached with nice metal antique bronze looking button. The interior has nice firmness to it and not overly squishy as some knock-off faux Crocs can be. The sole of shoe is much better gripping sole than normal Crocs (named above)and grip better even on wet surface. I got mine in black as it is good year round to pull on with or without socks.

I can walk in these for hours without hurting my feet. I pull the strap slightly and place in on lower edge of heel most of the time but sometimes throw it up to sit atop the top arch.

Comfy and stylish, not quite as lightweight as normal Crocs because of heavier sole pieces and leather top...but still not heavy like most shoes.

Would recommend highly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice shape and grat for walk, October 10, 2011
I bought this for my boyfriend, he's not a crocs fan but i decide to bought them anyway, he loved them! he use them all the time because they don't look like crocs and he can walk all day long with them.
Actually after that even my dad ask me to bought this ones for him too. they both wear them all the time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Crocs Fisherman, July 3, 2012
If you can get used to the nib's on the Crocs sole then you will love these. Can be worn to places that you might not have worn regular Crocs, very stylish or at least the equivalent of boat shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Crocs, June 22, 2012
The Crocs Men's Mesa Fisherman sport shoe is a great shoe. It has more support than the other crocs and it is exactly like it was advertised. Crocs are all I wear, and Amazon.com has become my major source of buying.

4.0 out of 5 stars crokkkyyy, April 4, 2012
its realy what i wanted for a quick run to the store, bank,mall and pretty much evrywhere...lol
its really nice and comfy

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and great looking., February 23, 2012
This review is from: Crocs Men's Mesa Fisherman Clog (Apparel)
These are Crocs with the extreme comfort and light weight built in.
Great for walking or standing.
Even better, they don't look like clown-feet.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, November 16, 2012
excellent meets my expectations, not that great, do not hesitate to buy this product. Product quality is very good, bye

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 8, 2014