5.0 out of 5 stars Love My Crocks
Published 13 months ago by Kimo

3.0 out of 5 stars One shoe larger than the other
I'm normally a big fan of Croc loafers and flip flops but I was not impressed with this product. One shoe is clearly larger than the other and the attention to detail is certainly off on this product. I'm not sure if I just received a "dud" product, but I won't buy another Croc product unless I can see them and try them on. The size isn't a problem but rather the...
Published 1 month ago by DrAmazon

5.0 out of 5 stars Love My Crocks, June 20, 2013
Kimo (Honolulu, HI United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
My foot doctor recommended Crocs and said they were recommended by the American Podiatry Association. This was great since they were much cheaper than the birkenstock shoes that I had been wearing. The Crocks are very comfortable and wear very well --- they are very easy to remove and put back on at the airport security check points. I have had 4 or 5 different styles of Crocks and they all were excellent and amazon is the best place I've found to buy them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits tight....BUT, January 27, 2014
John Muuss (Southport, NC) - See all my reviews
When you receive this shoe it fits very tight with the innersole supplied. I took the Innersole out and put in my own that was a bit thinner and it worked fine. The innersoles supplied is between a quarter and half inch thick, it takes to much room in the shoe. After you take care of this problem the shoe was fine, it's comfortable and wears well.

5.0 out of 5 stars crocs are so cozy can be worn around house or out to dinner, January 19, 2014
Very comfortable, wish I could wear to work. Saved $20.00 buying online. They are a great value and look great.

5.0 out of 5 stars love these shoes, December 27, 2013
I love these Santa Cruz loafers. Very comfortable for work / play / or just hanging out. Feet feel better than 'gelling'

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool, Light, Canvas is a must here in SW Florida and these fit the bill., December 10, 2013
These are really comfy, and light canvas crocs that are perfect for summer or hot & humid climates. They run a tad big, but are a relaxed fit and are a pleasure to walk in. Also the color is like none other and is great by the beach! These aren't your old rubber Crocs!

4.0 out of 5 stars Croc's, August 20, 2013
The shoes fit like a glove,and I have wide feet, so i recommend these shoes for anyone thanks for your geat service.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable., July 13, 2014
Second croc Santa Cruz I have purchased. Very comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 13, 2014
Comfortable immediately as expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, July 11, 2014
Ed "Edmund" (Los Angeles County, CA) - See all my reviews
The size 9 fits as expected. One of the most comfortable slip ons I have ever worn. Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes, July 9, 2014
Read the reviews before I purchased the shoes. They are as I expected.

Crocs Men's Santa Cruz Loafer