Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on October 28, 2014
Generally it is good and Comfortable what is important as I expected.The instep is not high.
But what happened to the thread?Can I cut it?
= = 唉反正是挺舒服的。花了50¥运费还是比国内便宜接近一半的价格,值了!
review image
VINE VOICEon June 20, 2013
My foot doctor recommended Crocs and said they were recommended by the American Podiatry Association. This was great since they were much cheaper than the birkenstock shoes that I had been wearing. The Crocks are very comfortable and wear very well --- they are very easy to remove and put back on at the airport security check points. I have had 4 or 5 different styles of Crocks and they all were excellent and amazon is the best place I've found to buy them.
on January 19, 2016
I love these crocs. I'm a size 9(M) and these fit perfectly for me. I tried another pair of crocs of a different model and for some reason those fit about 1 to 1.5 inches too big on me... and yet it was also size 9(M). For me, these were exactly what I needed. The look great, they feel great, and they are soooo comfortable. The only thing I could've done without was the yellow cushion insert. I get that no one will be seeing the color when I'm wearing the loafers, but I find it weird that the other color choices have a more neutral colored cushion insert. I highly recommend these bad boys. I would get this particular pair again!
on October 14, 2015
i wear size 13 shoes but these are just too snug, esp after you get them wet and they try to shrink on you a bit. buy at least a size larger than what you think you will need. i've worn crocs for 10 years or more. these are by far the most comfortable croc ever made and likely the most comfortable shoe in the world. heres some tips, though. the back flap that goes behind your heel.....fold that down so it rests under your heel. yes, it looks a bit goofy and now the shoes work as slippers but if you are used to crocs, they stay on your feet just fine.
do not run or play frisbee in these crocs. the side to side running motion is more than what these shoes are meant for and the bottom seam will become unglued. if you just walk and do mild activity, they are awesome. my first pair lasted 3 years....and would still be fully functional if i didn't play frisbee in them.
there is a foam insert which is so soft, and then the bottom of the shoe is foam, so you have twice the foam that you would otherwise have in any croc...and they are 1/3 the weight of my keens (which i rarely will rare).
you can wear these around the house as you would slippers and then leave the house wearing them. my favorite shoe by far.
on July 9, 2016
My husband is picky and quite the complainer but when I bought these I couldn't get him to wear anything else for the summer. We are now on our second pair he loved them so much. He is 6'3 a medium build and needs a lot of support in his shoe. These shoes cover that. They are comfy and look nice with his khaki cargos. When he wasn't wearing his sneakers these were the shoe he would wear and they lasted too. He just bought another pair that he wears this summer and around the house as a comfortable lounge shoe. Its great they are comfortable and even better that they are also nice enough he can wear them out too. I am just shocked at how such a picky man can be sooo happy with a shoe. I don't think he will ever buy another summer/lounge shoe after these. Maybe I need a pair too for women lol.
on September 29, 2015
I love these shoes. The soles are soft but supportive. I occasionally have trouble with the firmness of the soles of some of my other shoes which eventually cause my feet to hurt. That never happens in these. They are snug enough that I can be active in them and they do not fall off. They breathe well.

They do start to fray a bit once you have worn them a while. But it adds to the look and doesn't seem to impact the performance at all. I do have to cut a long strand or two off of the shoes from time to time, but not a big deal.

I would say these are not generally warm enough to wear when it's cold outside. They are meant to be worn without socks.
on September 28, 2015
This is my second pair of Crocs Santa Cruz. My first pair got a hole from my toe rubbing the front after getting a TON of use and I am very pleased with the comfort and support. The soles are very cushiony and I can easily wear them all day. They look good, feel good and I'm a fan! My best friend makes fun of me, a 6"4' heavily tattooed tough looking guy, for wearing Crocs...and I don't care. I need an arch support and at times, I have to stand up a lot, so this modern day viking will continue to wear Crocs! They just make my feet and lower legs feel good, period.
on November 1, 2015
i bought a pair like these previous that were the perfect fit in the beginning, but began to stretch over the years.

With the reviews that the sizing on these would be smaller than expected, I bought these 13s and while they are tight, I am expecting them again to stretch out into a more comfortable fit.

It's a great, comfortable knock around shoe. When I need to run to the store or the beach, these fit the bill.
on February 1, 2016
Got these to replace some other Crocs slippers I use for house slippers. Those slippers were the most comfortable slippers I've owned yet and lasted me a few years. These new ones are comfy too, but the rubber insole isn't very nice with bare feet jumping in them, so I moved my cloth insoles from the previous pair and now these do the trick. Suppose I can just wear socks with them around the house, but that's not as easy/ideal. I like these ones because I can fold the heal down inside and just wear them without a back, making it much easier to slip on/off. Great slippers, 5 stars.
on November 17, 2015
I love these shoes because of how comfortable they are. But the last couple pairs I've bought the soles have worn out in a month... yes, you heard me, a month. Not sure what they've changed but they aren't lasting like they used to.