5.0 out of 5 stars Great
My girl loves these! They are great! Product arrived quickly and in perfect shape. I would recommend these to other people
Published on June 11, 2012 by Flightseat

2.0 out of 5 stars SHOW BOTH SHOES!
Published on April 5, 2012 by LoriC

2.0 out of 5 stars SHOW BOTH SHOES!, April 5, 2012
This review is from: Crocs Princess Dreams in Bloom Clog (Toddler/Little Kid) (Apparel)
I was disappointed when I received these shoes. I was expected a pair of shoes with Rapunzel on each shoe, but that was not the case. The other shoe has Belle and Sleeping Beauty on it. I will keep them because I'm sure my daugher will still love them but I was expecting a matching pair of shoes since they only showed Rapunzel in the photos. They should show both shoes! I am going to upload a photo of the other shoe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, June 11, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable Shoes for every Princess!!!, June 29, 2012
These are great quality shoes. Wipe them clean with a damp cloth. The princesses are adorable. One shoe had Tangled and the other has Belle and Aurora. So there's alteast one princess that is everyones favorite. The pink color is very pretty and dainty and the back strap resembles a scalloped lace like pattern but is made out of the traditional rubber crocs material so it is very durable as well. I would definately recommend this shoe for any little princess in training. I'm glad I bought them. Great Product!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute!, February 5, 2013
I looked around for these and found them on Amazon for at least $12. Cheaper than other stores. My little one loves these. They are cut a little bit big but she will grow into them by summer. They shipped fast too. Thanks! Very pretty and love the designs. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars love those shoes!!, May 30, 2012
perfect my little girl love the 3 princesses on the shoes they are great!!! She wants to wear them every day!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars My little girl loves these shoes!, May 10, 2012
We are big Croc fans in my house. So when I saw these, I knew my 4 year old would love them. She is a huge Disney princess fan. The best part is that Rapunzel is on one shoe and Belle and Aurora are on the other. They are just too cute.

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than usual ones!!!, April 7, 2012
They are unusual : different pictures on right and left shoe. That is much better than usual pattern!!!
My granddaughter loves those three princesses a lot!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Video to show both shoes, April 11, 2013
Length:: 0:14 Mins

Since for some reason I can't upload a customer photo, I took a video to show what both shoes look like. They are cute and solid, my daughter loves them. They are now a couple of months old.

5.0 out of 5 stars good product ... my kids very like it thank you, May 29, 2014
good product ... my kids very like it thank you
i will think very nice your product. yoo y ......good

5.0 out of 5 stars Princess perfect, March 17, 2014
They fit how all crocs fit. The picture has worn great. My second daughter is wearing them now. They are holding up great.