Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

on April 5, 2012
I was disappointed when I received these shoes. I was expected a pair of shoes with Rapunzel on each shoe, but that was not the case. The other shoe has Belle and Sleeping Beauty on it. I will keep them because I'm sure my daugher will still love them but I was expecting a matching pair of shoes since they only showed Rapunzel in the photos. They should show both shoes! I am going to upload a photo of the other shoe.
review image
on June 10, 2013
We got these crocs after my 5 y.o grew out of her previous pair, and ordered the next size up, since, surprise, surprise, she loves princesses, we got her these ones.

When we got the package I was shocked at how HUGE they were compared to her previous pair - then I noticed that they have a sticker on the tag that said "roomy fit", which might explain some of it, but let me tell you this was a bit extreme - the shoe was an inch wider, and about an inch higher! she was able to get both her feet inside one shoe! so unless you are specifically are looking for a shoe to fit an exceptionally large foot, I would be aware of the roomy fit.

Amazon, if you are reading this, please make sure to highlight when these are "roomy fit" so I can stay away from them in the future...
on August 1, 2013
I expect some different look for this princess crocs. But disappointingly, they look just like a regular classic crocs. The color is not vibrate but low-key. The patterns on the shoes are OK looking. I am not crazy about these shoes, but my three-year-old loves them very much and wear them all the time despite of her having more than 10 pairs of other shoes. I guess as long as she loves it, I should rate it high, at least 4 stars. But as an adult, I just don't feel these shoes are pretty enough.
on May 10, 2012
We are big Croc fans in my house. So when I saw these, I knew my 4 year old would love them. She is a huge Disney princess fan. The best part is that Rapunzel is on one shoe and Belle and Aurora are on the other. They are just too cute.
on December 25, 2012
Bought this for my 21 month old daughter for her first Disney world trip. It is adorable! Love it that it has different princesses on each croc. My daughter who only likes the wiggles didn't care...but it looks like she has the Disney spirit while we were there!
on June 29, 2012
These are great quality shoes. Wipe them clean with a damp cloth. The princesses are adorable. One shoe had Tangled and the other has Belle and Aurora. So there's alteast one princess that is everyones favorite. The pink color is very pretty and dainty and the back strap resembles a scalloped lace like pattern but is made out of the traditional rubber crocs material so it is very durable as well. I would definately recommend this shoe for any little princess in training. I'm glad I bought them. Great Product!!!
on April 11, 2013
Since for some reason I can't upload a customer photo, I took a video to show what both shoes look like. They are cute and solid, my daughter loves them. They are now a couple of months old.
on May 22, 2013
I bought these so my daughter would have some shoes to slip on for errands, out in the back yard or for after swim. They work wonderful and are super cute. I would have bought a darker color if I had known that they get dirty very easily so she can't play in them on the blacktop/driveway. Good value.
on December 20, 2012
My Granddaughter loved them! They seem well made and she wears them all over the place. The description could be better to show both shoes as this is not a Rapunzel only shoe but actually has a few Princesses on them. Reading previous reviews, I was aware of this. I would love to find the purple Rapunzel only shoes that were out earlier.
on February 5, 2013
I looked around for these and found them on Amazon for at least $12. Cheaper than other stores. My little one loves these. They are cut a little bit big but she will grow into them by summer. They shipped fast too. Thanks! Very pretty and love the designs. :)