5.0 out of 5 stars Love love these shoes, girls wore ALL summer!
Published on October 19, 2011 by Issaquah Mom

2.0 out of 5 stars back strap is too thin
Published on November 16, 2011 by Burgendy

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love these shoes, girls wore ALL summer!, October 19, 2011
Issaquah Mom (Seattle, WA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Crocs Shayna Mary Jane Clog (Toddler/Little Kid) (Apparel)
I was nervous to get these shoes because there werent a lot if reviews on them. We had tried crocs before with not a ton of success. We tried the regular Mary Jane's, but they caused a lot of painful rubbing on the tops of my daughter's feet. The regular crocs were kind of hard for her to walk in when she was little (2) and she fell a few times and they fell off a lot too. Now that they are 4 yrs & 2 yrs, I bought these at the beginning of summer for going to the pool, playing on sandy beaches, etc. They turned out to be practically ALL they wore all summer! Easy for both girls to put on themselves, they stay on and can be used for anything. They climbed, ran, etc in them. Perfect!!! We got tons of compliments too. I absolutely plan to get these again next year!

A couple items to note:
- Although, it doesn't seem like all crocs run true to size (they seem to usually run big), but these DID seem to run true to size for us! Very happy about that.
- I got purple and light pink colors. Purple held up well, but light pink scuffed up a lot and dirt seemed to sort of 'seep' in and stain them (not able to wash completely off). So, I'd recommend darker colors so the dirt doesnt show too much.

Highly recommend, hope they work well for you too!!

2.0 out of 5 stars back strap is too thin, November 16, 2011
This review is from: Crocs Shayna Mary Jane Clog (Toddler/Little Kid) (Apparel)
I'm so sad to be giving a bad review on these shayna cause they're so cute, but my little one cannot keep them on. I thought maybe it was too big cause they were kind of loose on her so they kept falling off, but now they fit perfectly and it still comes off. I compared them to the classics, although these are much cuter, they just don't fit well due to design. back strap is too thin and does not conform to heel, it doesn't move with the heels so it can chafe or fall off.

4.0 out of 5 stars Slimmer Croc with ankle strap, April 4, 2013
I purchased these for our older daughter who has narrow feet. The bulky Crocs remind me of something Fred Flintstone might wear, and I don't find them flattering at all. Last year, she had the ballet slipper-style Crocs, and she liked those. These are cute and perfect for the pool. She wears a size 2 now, but I find that Crocs run large, so I ordered a size 1 for her. They fit her nicely with a bit of room to grow too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes!, June 6, 2011
These shoes are one of my child's favorites. They go on easy, are true to size & clean up well. They are light enough to wear in the summer, but protect the feet more than a flip flop. Whenever the shoes get too dirty we throw them in the wash & they come out just like new. If there are any scuff marks, just take a magic eraser to take them off. Another winner by crocs!

3.0 out of 5 stars Just ok., July 6, 2014
Very cute on baby's feet, but don't stay on very well. The back strap always falls down as soon as my child starts walking and then a few steps later, the shoes fall off. I would stick to the traditional crocs next time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommend, June 25, 2014
Adorable shoe! This shoe is cute and comfortable. Our 2 1/2 year old niece loves them. Bought a couple of different colors and she loves to wear one of each color. Very creative! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Crocs, June 7, 2014
I gift for my granddaughter who out grew her old ones. She loves crocs and wears them all of the time!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Our fourth pair, June 5, 2014
Start (Boston, MA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Crocs Shayna Mary Jane Clog (Toddler/Little Kid) (Apparel)
My daughter has been wearing this for four summers in a row. This is the only Crocs that fits her narrow and flat feet. Runs a little big, she normally wears size 12.5-13 and size C12 fits her perfectly, C13 would be too big. She wears them to school, camp, playground, swimming pools, beach, vacation....looks elegant, feels super comfy, she can walk in them all day. The Aqua color looks very sharp even when it's dirty. A must have summer shoe for little girls. I hope Crocs keeps making them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fit just a bit large, May 21, 2014
dayton_mom (Dayton, OH USA) - See all my reviews
Love these shoes, but they are a bit bigger than other shoes in the same size. Great quality, easy to clean.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for the price and product, May 18, 2014
I purchased two pairs of crocs at your sales price, and my grand daughter is so very pleased! Purple is her favorite color and initially she was reluctant to take them off in order to take a nap or to wear the second color.

The crocs are very durable and easy to wear. They even clean up well!

Crocs Shayna Mary Jane Clog (Toddler/Little Kid)
$24.99 $19.95 - $29.95