5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy but not a best fit
Bought my first pair of Crocs recently, after thinking about buying a pair for years and years. They certainly are comfortable, although I find without socks my feet get a little um, moist, inside the Croc, and I tend to slide around inside the shoe bed.

Published on July 7, 2011 by P. A. Pond

3.0 out of 5 stars Kinda Small
They where Small than expected (Short), wish they were wider too, cause they feel a bit thigh on my feets .
Published 11 months ago by AFC

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy but not a best fit, July 7, 2011

The sizing was a bit of an issue; I didn't heed the advice to try them on in a store first, and just purchased a pair online. I'm a solid ten, but since many reviews mentioned buying a smaller size, and Crocs sadly don't come in half sizes, I went for the ten. They are decidedly large, although wearable, but I have tripped a few times, and I find the wider toe has the potential to trip me up as well. I have some ambulatory issues to boot, no pun intended, so I really have to watch my step when wearing the Crocs outdoors. I have taken to just wearing the Crocs around the house, but that's fine. In the end, I also recommend trying a pair on for proper sizing first, before buying online.

Best part, totally washable in the sink or shower, and air drys in minutes. Aside from the fit, I'm giving these shoes the total big five stars, for general all around comfort, maintenance, longevity (yes, although I haven't had them very long, I bet I'll still be wearing them in 5 years) and low price.

EDIT: Now that chillier weather has set in, I'm wearing socks with my Crocs, and find the fit is better, of course, and less sliding around. I still like them, and will get another pair, in five years or so, when these wear out.

5.0 out of 5 stars !!!, March 28, 2011
How can you go wrong with a pair of Crocs!! A lot of people are telling me they like how it says crocs on the side for vent holes!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Crocs, May 8, 2014
Zoran Lazarevic (New York, NY, USA) - See all my reviews
Exactly what I expected. Great to quickly put them off and take them off when going in and out between the house and the yard. After using them outside, I give them a quick wash in the shower and they quickly dry for indoor use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Crocs are the best, March 30, 2014
My son loves it and it fits perfectly in in feet. Got it on sale so nice product for a high quality sandal.

4.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable and cheap, March 17, 2014
super comfy, can barely even tell i'm wearing shoes some times. my feet will get a little sweaty if i don't wear socks with these though.

i usually wear a 13 mens with other shoes but this felt a little loose on me, but still quite comfortable and i'm happy with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love These Shoes!, March 6, 2014
I have severe foot pain due to pantars, callouses, corns and I have to wear orthopedic innersoles just to be able to walk...but with Crocs I just slip them on and go all day long! I have two pair, one summer, one fall/spring rainy weather and my next pair will be lined for winter. For a man I'm a shoe hound and I have other shoes I have to wear and like to wear but my Crocs are my main shoe. AS TO FIT: They run a little large so expect it. Adjust the back strap.

3.0 out of 5 stars Kinda Small, January 21, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift, January 20, 2014
My nephew was very excited these fit. His feet are growing and it's been difficult to find him the size and color that he likes and these were exactly what he wanted and were for a great, great price. I would buy these again! Actually, I did! I bought them for my husband!

5.0 out of 5 stars A GREAT BARGAIN, January 5, 2014
the shoe fits well. Very comfortable, able to work around the house and wear while driving. Recommended to friends and family.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Croc!, January 1, 2014
These are very comfortable and they fit perfectly! Love Crocs! Great product that can be used for just about anything.