5.0 out of 5 stars Cutest Camouflage Shoes ever and I got them on Amazon.com!
Published on December 5, 2010 by J. Coulton

3.0 out of 5 stars Blitzen Realtree Clog
I was not as happy with these Crocs as I have been with others in the past. The material is harder and not as comfortable as my other Crocs. After wearing them for a day they began to squeak. I think it is caused by the liner rubbing on the shoe material. I don't wear them much due to the squeaking.
Published on May 1, 2011 by R. E. Taber

5.0 out of 5 stars Cutest Camouflage Shoes ever and I got them on Amazon.com!, December 5, 2010
This review is from: Crocs Unisex Blitzen Realtree Clog (Apparel)
I am a total Crocs devotee! Ever since I discovered them, nothing else has compared for comfort and options of places to wear them! I first wore them in the summer, loved the fact that foot odor was not a problem when you wear them with bare feet! Then I discovered you can purchase them with soft liners inside! BONUS! My husband purchased the pink Crocs with the liners inside for me last Christmas. I wore them as slippers. Then I wore them outside on errands. Then I wore them around the house! Then I wore them outside in the snow! Then I wore the liners OUT! I washed the liner but it gets thinner and thinner and there are NO replacement liners to be had (ONLY downside) to these Crocs. It is a bit tricky to get the liner out to wash it - I had my husband use his strong hands to get it out and in again. You wouldn't want them to come out easily though, otherwise you'd be walking along and the liner would be creeping out and disaster would prevail.

I spotted these new camo pink crocs on Amazon.com and said to my husband "I want THESE for Christmas!" They arrived and I am wearing them as I write this! They are AWESOME! They are SO CUTE! I love everything about them! The inside liner is SO soft. I will say this though, I'd order a half size larger or maybe even an entire size up. I normally wear a 9 and the last pair of Crocs I had were a 9 so I ordered these in a 9. However, they are kinda tight. I am a person who hates returning stuff so I decided to wear them anyway and see if they stretch out a bit and they have! They look great and they feel great! Your feet stay toasty warm in them! You really can go outside in them in the winter and your feet stay really warm out there too! A great benefit to these camo Crocs is that when they get scuffed up (which they will) you won't notice it as much because of the camo pattern on them! There are leaves and twigs on the crocs - which I have to emphasize again...CUTE FACTOR big time! If you are looking for some really masculine (I-am-a-hunter-themed) crocs, I would go with the darker color camo crocks. Once you own a pair of crocs - you'll want more!

I have purchased the brand X wanna-be-crocs and they look similar but they are NOT THE SAME! With the cheaper knock-offs, the liners wear out faster AND....your feet smell in them! With the Crocs - their product helps absorb foot order and you gotta like that! There is really no comparison..if you want the best..you just get Crocs!

If you are thinking of ordering these crocs - DO IT! I really don't think you'll be disappointed and you WILL be getting lots of compliments! Be warned, there will be people who will be hounding you to tell them where you got them! I am thinking of making up some cute pink business cards to hand out that say..."Bubblegum pink camo Crocs can be purchased at Amazon.com!" with a photo of my pink camo Crocs underneath the words! LOL! The best part is...first thing every morning you will be excited to submerge your feet in these adorable, warm, snugly, CUTE CROCS! My feet say "Yippieeee" every time I put them on! They are a bit pricey but worth every cent and they last a LONG LONG LONG time!

3.0 out of 5 stars Blitzen Realtree Clog, May 1, 2011

2.0 out of 5 stars Problem with sizing, October 7, 2011
This review is from: Crocs Unisex Blitzen Realtree Clog (Apparel)
I would rate these higher but I ordered my normal size which is by no means tight normally and my toes were against the end in these. And I only had some really thin socks on. So I am doing a return..which ended up costing me return shipping! So no bargain here. They were nice shoes though. Just wish they had fit.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 3, 2014
My wife like some therefore they must be good

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute and original, March 20, 2014
Item as described and like very much They are very different and I have not seen anyone else with them nor or they on the crocs website.

5.0 out of 5 stars totally love!, March 2, 2013
I have 2 pairs of these. These are my indoor shoes. LOVE the design. Very unique. You can just wear the insoles also as slippers.

5.0 out of 5 stars loved the crocs, January 15, 2013
I loved the crocs.. but they were the wrong size and had to ship them back. But I could never get the correct size after the first order :( I would love for the correct size

5.0 out of 5 stars i wore these for my wedding, November 29, 2012
I wore them for my wedding , and still use them now , they were a hit , all loved them

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, October 30, 2012
I really like these crocs. Have been wearing them for almost two years now. Extremely comfortable. My only complaint is the buttons crocs uses to attach the lining to the clog. The whole idea here is to be able to remove and wash the lining. The buttons are very difficult to remove and one broke soon after i got the clogs.

4.0 out of 5 stars Realtree crocs, October 9, 2012
This review is from: Crocs Unisex Blitzen Realtree Clog (Apparel)
I just recieved these yesterday and I am pretty pleased with them. They are comfy and warm, but I wish I would have ordered a larger size. The lining must make them a little more snug, but with a thin pair of socks, they are nice and cozy.

Rate and Discover Movies