4.0 out of 5 stars fantastic! + drawbacks
1. Yes, these shoes run a little large. Not large enough to entirely size down though (for me, a size 10)
2. They are shinier than the pictures imply, but that actually works for them. I get so many compliments :)
3. And they're comfy.
4. But they do make farty/squishy sounds if your feet are sweaty and you're walking. Nothing powder can't solve.
5...
Published on September 18, 2012 by linderdoodle

3.0 out of 5 stars pretty but noisy
These shoes are just ok. They are really noisy when i wear them without socks, it's like im constantly farting. :p sorry, that's how it sounds.
Also, without socks, they rub and hurt certain places on my toes.
If i wear them with thin socks, it's ok but then they dont look as cute.
I get tired in them after a little while, specially in my heels. I'll only...
Published 22 months ago by Mariana

4.0 out of 5 stars fantastic! + drawbacks, September 18, 2012
3. And they're comfy.
5. Near the toe, they get little lines, since they are being bent. But with the shiny material, those marks aren't super noticeable

I know I've just given the drawbacks but overall - awesome shoes! I want them in multiple colors. They're waterproof, comfy, and really neat-looking (what other shoe looks like studs??) highly recommend them!

5.0 out of 5 stars My search is over!!!!!!, November 29, 2012
I have been searching high and low for a basic flat (or shoe I could actually walk in for long distances) that would look well with dresses and slacks alike. I am normally a fanatic about purchasing only quality leather shoes. With Amazon's terrific customer service and return policy I thought I'd give these a chance. The only Crocs I've seen are the cloddy ones and they are simply not for me. These shoes fit the bill across the board. They are 'ladylike' and comfortable and appropriate for all kinds of outfits and weather. My search has ended and at this low price I'm more than thrilled. I normally wear a 9 1/2, but the 9 worked out great. Thanks to the other reviewers who helped me out in picking the right size. One happy shopper here!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars cute but large, August 16, 2012
If you would normally size up on Crocs shoes, do not size up on these! Order your true size. I have ordered many Crocs shoes, as I am allergic to latex, and Crocs brand has none. With Crocs I always have to size up, sometimes a whole size and a half. Not these. Order your true size.

3.0 out of 5 stars pretty but noisy, March 2, 2013
Mariana (Amherst, MA) - See all my reviews
Also, without socks, they rub and hurt certain places on my toes.
If i wear them with thin socks, it's ok but then they dont look as cute.
I get tired in them after a little while, specially in my heels. I'll only be using them as house shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Crocs Women's Super-Molded Ballet Flat, one of the most comfortable shoes ever!!!, December 28, 2012
Superb product, I love these shoes so much. Dont think of crocs as clumsy and unstylish clogs no more!
Im size 9.5 to 10 in most brands, got these on 10W and they fit like a dream! The shoe itself is really light, porous rubber material, which never gave me any blisters, not even the first time wearing these (unlike other shoe from Crocs - the Carlie flat). The color I opted for was Mulberry (very pretty true purple with cold undertone, mat finish), and I cannot be happier with my choice!! It goes well with everything, you can dress these down with a pair of jeans and a tshirt or add a little edge to a sassy night-about-town outfit, these shoes are a must! If you love comfort and style, you WILL LOVE these Crocs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Matte Shoe with Unique Design. Lightweight Crocs Rubber., November 15, 2012
I ordered the black because it goes with everything. I went with this original matte instead of the patent because reviewers said the patent version has crease lines. So far, this version does not. I like the unique 3D textured pattern and the lightweight feel. They have a good amount of padding on the heel, but not as much on the front.

I normally wear an 8.5 or 9 (more of a true 8.5). I tried on a similar style in the store in size 9 and it wouldn't stay on. I went with the 8 because it stays on without falling off. I can just put them in the dryer and slip them on when they're warm to give me more room in the toes.

Overall, I'm happy. :)

4.0 out of 5 stars My shoe collection is becoming Croc-centric, April 11, 2013
I am a stay at home mom, so I wanted something durable, comfortable, and yet could still be dressed up a bit. So far, it is all of those things. I didn't give it a 5 star rating only because the silver isn't as shiny as I was hoping for based on the pictures (it's more of a matte silver than a patent silver) and I have had to break them in a little bit, unlike my other pairs of Crocs. I guess this pair just fits my feet differently. I do, however, love that I can wear them to the playground and not have to worry about messing them up and when my feet get sweaty, I am confident that I won't ruin the interior of the shoes and/or have stinky feet! A couple of other reviewers mentioned their shoes making squeaking, etc. noises, but I haven't had any issues with that thus far. They are loose enough that there is adequate ventilation. Overall, I'm glad I made this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these shoes!, January 8, 2013
These are my new go-to shoes. I really like them.

I got them in black, size seven (I wear a 7 1/2 in most non-croc shoes) I find they fit really well, even better after wearing them for a while, it's as if they mold to my feet.
The only downside is if your feet get sweaty, the shoes get squeaky, but it's not a big deal to me.

I have worn them walking outside to get to the bus (about a half mile), and they have held up beautifully to the sidewalks. I simply rinse the salt off them when I get home at night (its winter here and they are salting the sidewalks).

I think I will buy them in other colors, too. ^_^

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THEM, August 27, 2013
The best shoe while working standing and walking. I love them and recommend them to everyone!! Seriously I have to write a review.... ugh minus a star for that .

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase!, August 19, 2013
My favorite pair of crocs I've purchased yet! I wear them only for work (about 10 hour shifts) and they're wonderful!