Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Crocs Women's A-Leigh Wedge Leather Sandal,Surf,10 M US
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Periphery Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Size: 10 B(M) US|Color: Surf|Change
Price:$64.99 - $109.00

on April 18, 2012
These sandals are so cute and very comfortable, in fact I think they are the lightest most comfortable wedge I have ever tried on. The problem is that they are extremely wide. They only come in whole sizes too. I had to order half a size down, so my toes hang over the front edge and they are way to wide for me. I am going to keep them anyway because of the comfort level and I do like them. Crocs really should make these less wide though.
on May 15, 2013
I love these shoes and can't believe they are Crocs. I've never worn a pair of Crocs before, they just aren't my style. But these are so cute! Some reviewers complained about them being too wide, I don't have that problem at all and my feet are average if not narrow. To the customers complaining that you ordered. 7M and got a 7W, the W refers to them being Womens sizes, not wide, this is how crocs distinguishes between mens and womens and kids sizes.
I got the brown ones and I'm already planning to buy the black as well. Plus, they were way cheaper on Amazon :)
on December 10, 2015
This shoe is great! It was surprisingly well constructed and really comfortable right out of the box. Normally, I don't wear Crocs because a lot of their shoes are all molded foam and I spend a great deal of time at the office where my company suggests a little stricter dress code for their managers. But the A-Leigh Wedge totally fits the bill with a genuine leather upper, wide adjustable back strap, good overall foot coverage and a not-too-high cork wedge heel, this shoe looks both stylish and tasteful with dress pants, business-casual skirts and jeans, so it's very versatile. I have a wide foot (8D) which is a hard size to find in many shoe brands, so I often go up a size and wear a 9B to get by. The other reviews said this shoe ran wide, so I thought I would take a chance and order the 8, which is really the shoe length I should be wearing. The 8 fit me perfectly in both length and width and due to the extra-cushioned foam footbed (yes, it has the famous Crocs foot-massaging nubbies inside) was comfortable from the moment I put them on. My recommendation would be, if your foot is on the wide side, order your regular size shoe, if your foot is narrow, this might not be the shoe for you as it will be roomy.
on June 20, 2015
I'm a little conflicted because I do really like these shoes, they're comfortable and very cute, however the fit is somewhat large and quality is sub-par. I normally wear an 8, and even have another pair of Croc sandals (The A-Leigh mini wedge) in an 8 that almost fit a little too snug, these wedges fit almost a size too large. The length fits perfect, but the leather upper part is too wide, and too long to hold my foot into the sandal. I will need to pierce another hole into the strap so that they fit better, if not I fear that my feet will eventually just fall out of these shoes.
I'm a little disappointed in the quality of these shoes as well. I've probably worn them out twice, for a total of 6 hours and they are already falling apart (see photo).
If you are able to, I would try these on first before purchasing. Amazon had the best deal for these sandals, so I wish I had tried them on in store, and then purchased them here.
on April 3, 2015
Go for it! Worth the money.
review image review image
on March 22, 2012
I love these! They are very light-weight and really comfortable, not to mention stylish. Way to go Crocs! I definitely want to get the other A-Leigh style after trying these.
on May 2, 2013
I have received so many compliments and these are the first shoes I can wear all day and not want to take them off!
on March 4, 2013
I love these wedges! Great fit and super comfortable! They are very cute too!!! I have wide feet and these are wonderful for me.;
on July 22, 2015
These shoes are very comfortable, but VERY weird looking. they make my feet look wide and weird and stumpy. I'm sending them back and trying the Leigh Wedge instead. Hopefully they are less strange looking. I attached a pic.
on March 12, 2016
This fits perfect ONLY because I already know that with crocs I am one size smaller than usual. I usually wear an 8, but with crocs it's always a 7! These turned out perfect in my professional environment at work. I am 21 and have the worst feet problems ever, so these are my saving grace. I've tried the really expensive Sofft brand that are handmade squishy leather, and they are nothing compared to these babies.
review image review image review image review image review image