Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

on April 23, 2014
I was worried these shoes would look like 'old-lady comfortable shoes' but when they arrived I was delighted with how pretty and feminine they are! You would never guess that these flirty platform sandals were Crocs!

If I had walked by these in a shoe store, I'm not sure I would have even tried them on. Which is why I felt the need to make this video demo. They are so much prettier once you put them on your feet; maybe because your foot covers up the comfy rubbery base. Once your feet are slipped in, all you see is the leather upper and the cork base. These pretty sandals are my new favorite shoe! Just right with capris, shorts or a cotton summer dress.

I usually wear a size 7.5 US, but since I had to order a whole size, I followed the advice of other reviewers here on Amazon, and ordered the size 7. As you can see in my video, they are a perfect fit. The Amazon description says that the W stand for "women's" not "wide," but the box and tag also say that they are "Relaxed Fit." I think that's a good description of the fit, because my feet are not squeezed by the straps, but they are certainly not flopping around in a shoe that is too wide either. If you have narrow feet, you might find them too roomy. Personally, I wish all shoes were sized this way, because my feet can swell a bit on a long hot day.

I originally ordered the Expresso, which is a Taupe Color. I'm not sure what the "gold" is referring to? There is no hardware or gold color anywhere on the shoe. I guess it's describing the cork color? Anyway, I loved the Espresso A-Leigh's so much, that I ordered another pair in Black. I was surprised to find that the Black version is less expensive than the other colors! So, be sure to check the price of the color and size that you want. I figured that I may have been able to find this shoe somewhere for five or six dollars cheaper, but it wasn't worth $5 to drive all over town, hoping to find them. Chances are my size would be sold out (which always seems to be the case).

Finally, the thong between the toe is comfortable as can be. If you are not used to wearing a thong style shoe, it will surely take a few wearings to get used to them. Wear them for a short time for the first few days, and it won't be long until you won't even know it's there. The low incline platform is especially nice for a thong style sandal, because the foot doesn't get pushed forward against the thong.

Tip: If you are on an iPad, and can't view Amazon videos, you can get the Puffin Browser in the app store, which makes videos on Amazon viewable.
55 comments|55 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 24, 2014
This shoe is cute, but it is the "relaxed fit" which in essence is a "wide" in Crocs. If you wear wide shoes this would be great, but if you don't then it will probably be too wide.
on April 30, 2014
I purchased the black pair and loved them so much, I just bought another pair in Stucco. These are hands down the most comfortable shoes, EVER! I still can't believe they are Crocs. Never thought I would be a Croc wearer.
on April 18, 2014
These are very cute and for the most part comfy flip flops. A few of the reviewers have said these are relaxed fit, but I would disagree. I have had several other pairs of Crocs flip flops and these are the narrowest by far. I would have given these 5 stars, however where the toe hold connects to the upper part of the sandal with the flower, there is a very sharp stiff fabric edge and it rubbed off several layers of skin on the inside of my 2nd toe within the first hour of wear. I hope a little more use will soften it up.
on May 14, 2014
My feel have been sore on the bottoms for a while and my doctor recommended that I stop wearing flip flops and "cheap" shoes. I bought these hoping that they would provide the cushioning for the bottom of my feet that I need. The are very comfortable and my feet did not hurt at the end of the day! They are very cute and I am very satisfied with my purchase. The top of the sandal is a little looser than I would really like, but I like them enough to keep them.
on April 2, 2014
My wife loves Crocs and wanted another color in one that she has had for over 3 yrs. I looked up the old Amazon order and it was still available. She also ordered a new style with a cork like wedge and she loves the fit and looks of it. She is a Crocs woman for life.
on May 9, 2014
These shoes have gotten many compliments already...they fit great and are really light...I've worn each pair a few times without any type of blistering or discomfort. Great price as they are $50 most places. Love them!
on April 18, 2015
I am actually going to try to return these. They are so freaking cute... Really. BUT that is where the positives end! They are SO stiff in the strap that they pinch and are unbearable! Walking in these things is impossible and will leave very bad blisters on the top of your foot! I couldn't wear them longer than to walk down the hall at home when first trying them on upon arrival! I couldn't wait to get them off! The sole feels good, but that is expected from Crocs. If I had found these in the store, I would NEVER have bought them! I've had successes with Crocs shoes and sandals before, so that is why I went ahead and purchased these online. I'll think twice next time; I've never experienced Crocs with this kind of material before, and this much discomfort.
on February 21, 2015
Because my feet or wide I normally get an 8W or 8 1/2. On the advice of other reviewers I ordered the size 8 in black. They fit very well and are very comfortable. They are also attractive. I'm only a little over 5'3" and really like the platform to give me a little more height. Unfortunately platform shoes have gone out of fashion and it's getting harder to find shoes that fit my feet and my budget. Only the black and pink are at the very low price. They look to be well made and I hope they last for more than one season. It's winter now so I haven't worn them much except to try them on and walk around the house for a short time.
on May 19, 2014
I Loved this shoe until 2 weeks ago my right foot rolled off the side and broke my 5th metatarsal. I am now in a boot with surgery possible if it doesn't heal on it's own. These shoes are very cute but don't be fooled and wear them if you have to do a lot walking. I was just walking a few blocks from home and boom, my life has come to a screeching halt! Possible 12 weeks to heal and no driving! UGH! I went from working out 4 times a week, walking my lab twice a day and playing tennis to nothing now. :(
Just be careful if you get these cute shoes!
55 comments|9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse