Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: crocs Women's Capri Leather Flip-Flop
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on May 21, 2012
I recently bought a pair of women's Capri Leather Flip Flops in Black and I love them. I wear a size 8 and ordered an 8 and they fit ferfectly. I really like the leather as it makes the shoe a little dressier. I own several pairs of Crocs in several different colors and styles and I really like them all. They are just about all I wear. They are the only shoes I can wear all day and not have my feet hurt at the end of the day. I wear them while shopping at the mall and they are great for walking! Love my Crocs....Black is my favorite color with Navy being my second choice. Wish they would make an all Navy leather like the Black ones.
on July 2, 2012
These are the most comfortable flip flops I have ever had. The leather top makes it very comfortable to wear between my toes. The little massaging bumps that I love about Crocs are wonderful. I am going to buy another pair, RIGHT NOW. My biggest challenge is to stop my dog from eating them. He loves me so much he eats my shoes. NOT my husbands. My feet must taste yummy is all I can say. Big Trouble for "Sal" if he eats my beloved new Crocs!
on September 2, 2012
I was very disappointed when I received these shoes. If there was any leather in these shoes, I'll eat one. They were cheaply made and very unsubstantial when worn--no support at all. $36 is WAY too much money for these. I saw similar shoes at the Dollar store. I expected so much more from such a respected brand. I still love my Crocs with the holes across the top of the foot and have bought many pairs over the years since they are great rainy day shoes for Florida(lots of rain). I purchased a Skecher shoe for a little more and I'm much more satisfied.
on June 28, 2012
I have wide feet and normally have to go up to a size 7 1/2 shoe to compensate, when I have the length of a size 6. I couldn't ask for a better fit! It feels like I am walking on pillows of air. I have been wearing crocs athens sandals for years, and these are even more comfortable than those and the leather adds a nicer touch than the typical plastic. I also have heel spurs, and get much relief from the support of these. I am going to buy another pair right now!
on May 18, 2012
this is the second pair of crocs this season that i have bought and needed to return do to oversize straps.. i walk right out or off of these shoes.. very disapointing.. i tried them on last season and fit was good.. i dont understand extra large straps especially when they are leather and will strech more as you wear them..
on June 22, 2013
These are great shoes and I know that because I already own 2 pair in blue. They are comfortable, easy to walk in and do wonders for heel and back pain. I thought I'd order the Espresso to have another pair to switch with. However, the shoes arrived and were so poorly packaged that they were literally falling out of the box. They had been packaged in a box much larger than a shoe box (to large) and then overstuffed with the plastic bubble stuff to the point where both ends of the box were collapsing and the tape was completely undone on one end and broken on the other. One end of the box was so crushed it looked like an accordion (this could have been caused by the shipping service). I was literally able to stick my hand in the box and remove the shoes without even opening the taped portion of the box which was only the top. I understand that that is an Amazon problem and not a shoe problem but then I actually pulled the shoes out of the box.

The shoes where in a plastic bag and therefore not damaged in spite of the packaging. I normally wear a size 6 ½ shoe but usually order a size 7 to be sure to have enough room. Although they are much shorter than the 2 blue pair I own ( ½ inch shorter) I am taking a chance by keeping these shoes because while they are snug Crocs are great shoes. It troubles me that they are clearly not the same size as the ones I purchased before but hopefully they will stretch some??? I will think carefully before ordering another pair of Crocs as I am not sure of consistent sizing. If I were a true size 7 I would have to return these shoes.

I love Amazon but you guys are going to have to do better on the packing or I am going to go elsewhere. The way these shoes were packaged is disgraceful.

This is my very first bad review of an Amazon product (by choice) and I have had items I could have complained about, like a refurbished vacuum that I had to go out and buy parts for and do my own repairs just to get it to work at all. I say that to let you know I am not a habitual complainer nor are my expectations unrealistic. I understand that occasionally human error creeps in even when a genuine effort is made to provide the best service possible but enough already Amazon. The way these shoes were packaged I could have very easily received an empty box because these shoes could have easily fallen out while in transit. !!!
on September 2, 2014
So after reading that the leather straps were very loose, I figured "it can't be THAT loose" and purchased them. REGRET! The straps are VERY loose. Almost as if someone wore them for several years and loosened the straps (even though obviously the flip flops were brand new)! The size itself is true to size. I normally wear a size 6 but in flip flops I will wear women's 5-5.5. I purchased the 5 and they fit like a 5 but I could not stand how loose the straps were so I contacted Amazon to return them. Foot bed feels comfortable and is made of that squishy Crocs material. No complaints about that.
on January 6, 2014
They were the most comfortable sandals I've bought in a long time and would get a five if they hadn't broken ... I wore them daily throughout the summer... However, I noticed that one of them seemed to get looser and looser as the summer wore on... and one day, about 3 1/2 months in, the leather thong pulled out of the base, rendering them useless...

I have to say that I did wear them on a daily basis and did get them wet a few times... but they should have lasted longer... the leather toe separator pulled through the rubberized/plastic base... No clue why... I didn't abuse them, I simply wore them...

For $25, I expected them to last longer than a cheap $9 brand of rubber/plastic sandal that I've had for 10+ years...
on November 16, 2013
This might be good for someone with real high arches. I will need toreduce the straps by at an inch or inch and a half. Otherwise the length fits. Can't get a smaller size, then the length won't fit.
on July 24, 2013
Wonderful underfoot cushioning. Very beneficial after knee surgery. Would highly recommend for anyone wanting great comfort and good daily wear.

Really disappointed. After wearing for just one summer, both pair of crocs are broken. The piece that goes between the toes broke on both pair. I have never had this problem before.

See 1 answered question