4.0 out of 5 stars Inconsistant Sizing
Published on April 1, 2011 by staci hammock

3.0 out of 5 stars Loose but comfy....
Published on April 14, 2012 by Celeste95

3.0 out of 5 stars Loose but comfy...., April 14, 2012
This review is from: Crocs Women's Capri IV Sandal (Apparel)
These flip flops are super comfy in the soles, amazing!!! BUT the straps are very loose. I exchanged my normal size for the next smaller. Still loose!! But, I was looking for a pair to just wear around the house, so I kept them. I have plantar fasciatis and these are so supportive, I love how they feel. Just wish the straps were tighter. Overall a great shoe, especially if you need good support. Would be awesome if you have wide feet!!! :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Inconsistant Sizing, April 1, 2011
I ordered a size 6 as usual with Crocs. Every pair of every style I have worn has been a 6. I saw the reviews of two other people who said this shoe ran big, but I went with my past knowledge. I am so disappointed! I definitely needed a size smaller! The main reason is that the thong strap is so loose. Length wise might be okay, but between that and the fact that I have to squeeze my toes together to keep them on when walking, I just don't see how I can wear them. They are extremely comfortable and form fitting instead of a ton of material around your foot, like so many crocs. I wanted to exchange them, but the place where I bought them does not have my size anymore, 1 day after receiving them in the mail. The price on a size smaller is also 7 dollars more, as well! Bummed, but great shoe if it fits!

1.0 out of 5 stars Women's size is really a man's size, March 30, 2013
I love Crocs and have several pairs from 2+ years ago but the sizing has changed. The shoe is much bigger (I wear a size 8 1/2 but I ordered a size 8 since I read Amazon reviews that they run a half size larger. Well, this shoe is very wide and at least 1 size larger in length. I had my husband try them on (he wears a 91/2 medium) and they actually fit him. Too bad they are raspberry color or he could have worn them. I think Crocs are making more unisex sizes although this shoe is sold as a women's shoe. The worst part is that the seller, ShoeBuy, would not respond to my 3 e-mails. I received them this past Tuesday, tried them on that day and when there was a problem with the fit I sent an e-mail right away. Heard nothing so sent another follow-up e-mail on Thursday and then again on Saturday. Heard NOTHING so I contacted Amazon to file a complaint. As always, Amazon is great. They will resolve this through their A to Z guarantee and I will get my money back. I subsequently googled ShoeBuy for ratings and you are immediately directed to their website with 2,000+ five star symbols. Don't believe that, scroll down to the real independent ratings to see that the average rating is one star. Read the complaints and it is textbook what happened to me. They do not respond. Shame on them. They are in Boston and I live close by.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wicked Comfy Flip-Flops, May 10, 2011
This review is from: Crocs Women's Capri IV Sandal (Apparel)
I love these flip flops, they have all the comfort and none of "ugly" of typical Crocs. I recommend for those of you unsure what size to get, go to your local shoe store and try a pair on, before you buy them, That's what I did and I am glad I did. The Croc website also has a sizing chart that is helpful.
I'm not a big flip flop wearer, usually I wear work boots, but with these flip flops I am more than willing to pick these over my boots. I love them. I got them in black, which worked out nice, because they have a little bit of a dressy flair to them and I feel comfortable wearing them with a dress or a skirt.

5.0 out of 5 stars World's best flip flops!, April 18, 2013
I bought my first pair of these five years ago, and I have worn them just about every warm day since. The soles were just starting to wear and the colors were looking a little dirty on my old ones, so I bought a new pair. The new ones were just as comfortable. They are the best summer footwear choice you could make.

Know, though, that they run about a full size too big. I wear size 8 in almost every other shoe, but both Croc flip flop pairs I have bought have been size 7.

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfy sandals I own, May 27, 2013
C. Barker (sanford, fl United States) - See all my reviews
This is my 2nd pair and I live in these in the summer. I have a high instep and a lot of sandals are just too narrow for me, but these are perfect. I normally have to go up a size to compensate but these are perfect. If you have a high instep or wide foot you'll love these. For people with narrow feet they may be too loose.

5.0 out of 5 stars Boing de boing de boing!, April 16, 2013
When you first put these on and stand up, they are so springy that it takes a wee bit to adjust. My knees say, this is the best. As a Floridian, I wear sandals the majority of the year and these have been worn every day. I have slightly wide feet and these are a bit loose, but not enough to cause a problem. So if you are one of those people with slender feet, better look into a different style. I plan to get the Croc style sneakers for those times that require covered toes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product if you like crocs, August 1, 2011
Carolyn Collins (Highland village, Texas United States) - See all my reviews
Nice comfy shoe. I had plantar faciitis for 2 years so finding footware that helps my feet is essential. These do the trick nicely.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Cheap or Defective, December 28, 2013
My wife has been wearing the same type of Croc for years, for some reason these broke, yes, BROKE after less then 2 months! I attempted to return them but the return date had passed, 1 month prior to them breaking. I like Amazon and will try to contact somebody regarding this matter after the holidays, as it seems nobody is interested right now. If you want a pair of dependable shoes, DO NOT BUY THESE!!!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Really nice and great cushion!, April 23, 2013
I'm going to order an 8. I wear an 8.5 and ordered the 9 but they a kinda big but oh so comfy and supportive! I'll order the 8s. Wish they came in half sizes.

Crocs Women's Capri IV Sandal