Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on April 1, 2011
I ordered a size 6 as usual with Crocs. Every pair of every style I have worn has been a 6. I saw the reviews of two other people who said this shoe ran big, but I went with my past knowledge. I am so disappointed! I definitely needed a size smaller! The main reason is that the thong strap is so loose. Length wise might be okay, but between that and the fact that I have to squeeze my toes together to keep them on when walking, I just don't see how I can wear them. They are extremely comfortable and form fitting instead of a ton of material around your foot, like so many crocs. I wanted to exchange them, but the place where I bought them does not have my size anymore, 1 day after receiving them in the mail. The price on a size smaller is also 7 dollars more, as well! Bummed, but great shoe if it fits!
44 comments60 of 63 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 14, 2012
These flip flops are super comfy in the soles, amazing!!! BUT the straps are very loose. I exchanged my normal size for the next smaller. Still loose!! But, I was looking for a pair to just wear around the house, so I kept them. I have plantar fasciatis and these are so supportive, I love how they feel. Just wish the straps were tighter. Overall a great shoe, especially if you need good support. Would be awesome if you have wide feet!!! :)
33 comments57 of 60 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 30, 2013
I love Crocs and have several pairs from 2+ years ago but the sizing has changed. The shoe is much bigger (I wear a size 8 1/2 but I ordered a size 8 since I read Amazon reviews that they run a half size larger. Well, this shoe is very wide and at least 1 size larger in length. I had my husband try them on (he wears a 91/2 medium) and they actually fit him. Too bad they are raspberry color or he could have worn them. I think Crocs are making more unisex sizes although this shoe is sold as a women's shoe. The worst part is that the seller, ShoeBuy, would not respond to my 3 e-mails. I received them this past Tuesday, tried them on that day and when there was a problem with the fit I sent an e-mail right away. Heard nothing so sent another follow-up e-mail on Thursday and then again on Saturday. Heard NOTHING so I contacted Amazon to file a complaint. As always, Amazon is great. They will resolve this through their A to Z guarantee and I will get my money back. I subsequently googled ShoeBuy for ratings and you are immediately directed to their website with 2,000+ five star symbols. Don't believe that, scroll down to the real independent ratings to see that the average rating is one star. Read the complaints and it is textbook what happened to me. They do not respond. Shame on them. They are in Boston and I live close by.
33 comments48 of 53 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 12, 2015
I've had three pair of this style in black. The first pair I wore completely out, the bottoms are flat from how much I wore them. While on vacation the second pair came apart on the right shoe where it goes between your toes after only a few months of wear. I just bought my third pair last month and the second time that I wore them they came apart in the exact same spot as the second pair came apart. I just give up.
review image
0Comment21 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 10, 2011
I love these flip flops, they have all the comfort and none of "ugly" of typical Crocs. I recommend for those of you unsure what size to get, go to your local shoe store and try a pair on, before you buy them, That's what I did and I am glad I did. The Croc website also has a sizing chart that is helpful.
I'm not a big flip flop wearer, usually I wear work boots, but with these flip flops I am more than willing to pick these over my boots. I love them. I got them in black, which worked out nice, because they have a little bit of a dressy flair to them and I feel comfortable wearing them with a dress or a skirt.
11 comment36 of 42 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 1, 2011
Nice comfy shoe. I had plantar faciitis for 2 years so finding footware that helps my feet is essential. These do the trick nicely.
on May 17, 2014
I bought these in March, anxiously awaiting warmer weather so I could wear them, I wore them 3 times and they broke. I've had others that I bought at a Crocs store that I've worn for 2 years and no problems.
I would not buy these again
on September 20, 2013
The shoes are fine for walking while doing mundane errands, but they do have a larger fit. Given the opportunity to re-purchase them, I would order a half to full size less than my actual foot size.
on August 22, 2015
I've had these shoes since March and bought them to go to the pool. Where I live the pools don't open until Memorial Day weekend and close Labor Day weekend. The shoes turn my feet black when they get wet and as of yesterday (8/21/15) they broke. The part that goes in between your toes came out Out of the sole. I'm not hard on shoes....matter of fact I have shoes that I've had for 10-20 years.
review image review image
on June 24, 2013
I thoroughly read a lot of reviews before I bought this shoe for a south Florida vacation and they were dead on. First, I ordered the mushroom color which was a great choice for a nice looking neutral that goes with everything, even black. The design and style of the shoes with a little bit of a lift in the heel allows them to work well with shorts to the beach or a sundress out to dinner easily. The footbed is comfortable, the typical croc bumps massage your feet and you feel like you could wear them for hours. I am 5'2" and 125 pounds, I usually wear a size 8 1/2 in flats and I ordered these in an 8. This leaves a little room in the toe and heel areas but I'd personally rather my flip flops be a little big than too small. As other reviewers mentioned yes the straps are slightly looser than other flip flop brands but they in no way impede your walk and are still comfortable through and through. I find myself reaching for these daily and ignoring my other flip flops. The entire shoe is incredibly light in weight. I only gave this four stars because of the straps and crocs not providing half sizes, otherwise it would have been five stars. I highly recommend these to anyone with an average foot or even a bunion, but these are not for you if you have incredibly tiny or super narrow feet. Remember to order down a size.