5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!
I ordered the oyster Croc Women's Carlie Mary Jane Flat and can barely take them off. I love the heel height. These are incredibly comfortable and I receive loads of compliments. I've been dubbed a "croc-aholic" as almost everything I own is a croc. But, I am getting a second color in these! I just don't know which color!!!! Not as "jelly" looking as little girls' shoes...
Published on May 24, 2011 by mttlls

3.0 out of 5 stars Wish they fit me better
I never owned a pair of crocs, because I never saw one that I liked, till I saw these Carlie Mary Janes! The size 7 was small, and the size 8 was big. I'm a 7.5. They were very comfortable and I really liked the style, so I decided to get them, anyway. I got the black ones in size 8, but they're actually gray. All the colors are pretty, and I wish they came in half sizes...
Published on June 19, 2012 by Denise

‹ Previous | 1 2 322 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars love 'em!!, April 5, 2012
After reading the reviews I knew to go the half size up (I usually wear an 8 1/2). They fit great and I love them!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish Carlies!, September 5, 2013
I purchased these shoes to wear with jeans, nice slacks, long skirts, etc. I wanted something stylish, comfortable, and durable. They do just that! These are versatile shoes and they are true to size. (I occasionally wear them with thin socks in cold weather.) The strap on the back keeps the shoe on the foot snugly, but you can also switch it to the front. I want to add that these shoes make your feet look nice and small - they're not the typical clog croc. And the soles are a bit thicker on these mary janes which provides great cushioning for problem or tired feet. The soles blend in nicely with the shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars A little narrower than the usual clog croc, but still wonderful!, March 29, 2014
ERG (Vancouver, British Columbia Canada) - See all my reviews
I'm not a fan of mary-jane styling, but was looking for something that I could wear at work in summer and be comfortable. I ordered these in my usual croc size and was a bit worried as they looked quite narrow coming out of the box. However, a quick spin in the clothes dryer softened them up and they formed to my feet very nicely ( have very wide, short feet EE).

I was also pleasantly surprised by their styling, which isn't super girly looking, but more of the sporty side.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not True to Fit, Get a Size Up, June 16, 2014
Usually my mom wears a 7 but we had to order her an 8. She says the shoes were very comfy and cushiony, and she liked the security of the backstrap. However the front of the shoe was a little smaller amd tighter than she thought it would be, another reason we had to order her an 8. This shoe has the "relaxed fit" and not the "roomy fit" of the classic croc clog. As long as you order a size up and don't have any swelling in the forefoot, this will be a great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, but one little problem, March 18, 2013
This review is from: Crocs Women's Carlie Mary Jane Flat (Apparel)
Product shipped ahead of schedule. I have worn the shoes for 2 days and really like them.. however while I still give them a 5, I cannot get the strap that goes around the heal to stay in place.. it dropps down even with the sole of the shoe and sometime I step on it. while the shoes are more comfortable with the strap turned up over the strap across the top of my foot, they do not look as good that way, and I am using these for work, so they have to look as good as possible.

5.0 out of 5 stars These are my favorite, March 14, 2013
I bought these shoes in 2012 at a Crocs store. I just love love love them. In fact, they are the most comfortable shoes i ever worn. I had to get a 2nd pair just because i wanted a 2nd color (not because they broke or anything), and they are less expansive on amazon. The material is great quality, the heal is around 1" high, which is perfect for me as i am not comfortable walking in flat shoes. You don't sweat and slide in them and wonderful thing about it, it won't smell, ever. They are washable, you immerge them in water and wash with normal soap. I don't get tired of them, i worn them inside all winter and i wish i could wear them outside even during the winter ;-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great comfort. Great look., June 23, 2011
This review is from: Crocs Women's Carlie Mary Jane Flat (Apparel)
I think this shoe is perfect. A friend was wearing them the other day and I (probably impolite) asked her to try it on. VERY comfortable. And I really like the opaque look of this shoe. It looks a little less "croc-ish" but not cheap looking. I like the see-through of the plastic. They are casual enough for wearing around and nice enough to wear to work. I give them two thumbs up!

4.0 out of 5 stars Needed Wide Toebox, May 7, 2014
I bought these shoes because the toebox is wide and these are much more discreet for me and don't scream "look at me!" I've never worn Crocs before but since I have been wearing a devise that spreads your toes apart due to the wrong footwear for years, I needed to find something i could walk a lot and stand in and would accommodate my wearing these "correct toes". So far so good. I do worry about wearing them in heat since they are plastic. Only drawback for me was no half sizes, so I went up a size. Just hope my heel doesn't slip too much since these have a strap in back. But they really seem like a good fit, so I would suggest going up and not down in size.

4.0 out of 5 stars A little tight across the top of the foot, July 13, 2014
C. Minda (Pittsburgh, PA) - See all my reviews
This is my first pair of crocs, I use to think they were ugly, but these ones were kind of cute. They are very comfortable to walk in but after wearing for several hours, the top strap seems to stick to my foot and when I take them off, it leaves a line across the top of my foot. Also, the one strap around the back doesn't stay up, but not everyone wears the straps around the back of the feet anyway. I actually wore these walking and they felt better than my walking shoes. I bought a size 7 and I usually wear a size 6-6-1/2. They fit good if you buy a half size bigger.

5.0 out of 5 stars just what I needed!, October 7, 2014
I needed: a little height...check!
cushiony, supportive insole...check!
easy on and off...check!
neutral color...check (this is called black on black, but comes off as gray over black...which I like even better).
works in a variety of settings (work, play, home)...check
can be worn with or without hose and socks (therefore, it is a year-round shoe)...check
can wear with back strap up or down...check!
has a 'closed' toe...check!
So, what are you waiting for! I hope they carry this style for a long time

‹ Previous | 1 2 322 | Next ›