Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

Price:$14.98 - $73.15

on January 19, 2012
These shoes are great! I have never owned a pair of crocs before, but I have heard they are comfortable, despite their looks. I wanted a pair of comfortable, lightweight slip on shoes that I could use while kayaking. So I also wanted something that I could wear in the water. I chose the pink/fuchsia because I wanted to girly them up a bit. I love them! They look more purple in the picture, but are actually more of the typical hot pink, which was a great surprise! I usually wear an 8 or 8.5. I got a size eight in these and they fit my feet perfectly! If anything, I would say they run a tad bigger. They slip on so easily and are so comfortable. I felt obligated to write a review, because I was on the fence about getting them, and I am so glad I did! So give them a try!
0Comment| 134 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 23, 2013
I tried this shoe on in size 9 (black) at my local Dicks' sporting goods store and it fit well, if *slightly* big. So I came here to Amazon and ordered the exact same shoe to save $, and wouldn't you know that my toes hit the front of the shoe that was sent to me.
Went back to my local store and compared the shoes side by side, and my new shoe was obviously slightly smaller. My theory is that the shoes shrunk because they were mailed to me in the middle of a very hot week in June.
Oh well, I just put on two pairs of thick winter socks and used the hair dryer on my shoes. Oops, I made them too big! So another shot with the hair dryer with my foot completely out of the shoe, and I could see the heel strap shrink slightly. Perfect.

Anyone out there who has a croc that is slightly too big or too small should try the hair dryer trick. Worked for me.
review image
99 comments| 181 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 5, 2012
I am an 8.5, and ordered an 8 because most people said these run large and if you get them too big the heels might slip off. Well, that might be the case for designs with open toe or heel, but this ballet slipper design - no. The size 8 has my toes totally cramped. :( I had to return them and get a size 9, which fit GREAT! I have to stand at a counter for many hours a day and need support for my feet, and these definitely provide it - great for long city walks too. Very happy with them and will buy more.
on August 11, 2015
I have developed a foot problem due to a long bone in my foot. Arrgh - I am very active and this "benched" me for a bit. The Dr. said there is no cure and to look for cushion, arch support and a shoe that allows my toes to stay in their natural position - think no squished toes. These are great! I wear them all of the time! When they stretch (they do a bit from time to time) out I put them in the dryer for a BIT and wear them immediately. Do NOT leave these in a hot car. The photo shoes 2 pair of size 8 - the 2 shoes in the middle are the pair that I left in a hot car for a day - the far left and far right shoe are the normal size. You can see the effects of heat - it took several wearings with multiple layers of socks to get the shoes back to my size.
on June 14, 2011
I'm not a fan of the big fugly shoes Crocs normally produces, but I've purchased two pairs of the Kadee flats and am a total convert. I've worn them almost every day. I'd suggest ordering 1 size smaller than you normally wear. The flats can easily be dressed up or down, while supporting your feet during all-day wear, and they are ridiculously easy to clean. Perfect for rainy summer days, dress-down office wear, and sporty weekend shoes.

The best part: nobody will ever guess they're Crocs.
11 comment| 121 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 28, 2011
These are nice. I got them for my mom in black, and she has very wide feet, that go sideways at the heel when she walks, so she has issues finding shoes that will work.
These work.
She's a 9 or 9.5 and with these a 10 worked. She owns the style that are the same but with a sling-back, and with those a 9 worked. These are more closed in the back, and so I did a 10. I will see by next week if she wants another color.
UPDATE: These are a go. Success.
0Comment| 93 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 28, 2013
I have always avoided crocs like the plague (I hated the way they looked.) I am going to Italy and can only pack 14 pounds on a carry on bag. I needed shower/beach/attractive shoes that were comfy and that I could walk around in but that weighed nothing. I was told to look at crocs, found this design, and thought they would be perfect. So now on to the review...

They are really comfy! they definitely give a nice bounce to your step. I have been trying to "break them in" (which wasn't really necessary because they fit well to begin with.) They only rub a little when they get wet or when your feet get hot and sticky. I would recommend washing them every once in a while (or just wear them in the shower) to keep them from getting smelly.

My only qualm is the sizing. I was going to order them online, but then I was able to go to an outlet and purchased them there. I am really glad that I did. Im normally a 9.5, so i first tried on a 9. Too small. Then I tried on a 10, huge on me. Then I though maybe I would try on a nine again. I grabbed a different pair of 9 and they were BIG on me. I ended up trying on all of the 9 shoes to find a pair that was perfect for my feet. When checking out I mentioned this to the employee and they said that they have heard that a lot and that within a size it varies a lot. So, if you are ordering online it could be hard to know what size you are actually getting. It may be worth your time to return and see of you get a pair that is more your fit (if purchasing on amazon and if you dont fit in a size you definitely would be.)
on August 12, 2015
Both my daughter and I used to love these Crocs, we had them in the past couple years, they are all wonderful. But...

I bought a new pair for my daughter this summer, when the shoes arrived, one shoe is much smaller than the other one, weird! So we got a replacement one (thanks for that). But the replaced pair show the same problem.

After my daughter wear these Crocs to a trip (no different than any other trips we had), most weird thing happen again - the right shoe shrink. When you wear the shoes, you definitely can feel the right shoe is MUCH tighter. I want to show you the pictures
Pic 1: they both are size 7
Pic 2: bottom of the shoes lined up to tile on the floor
Pic 3: The right shoe is much smaller

It has past the return time frame, that's a shame. The reason I post this review is to help Crocs to figure out what manufacture process/material had changed that might had caused this problem.

Until we know this quality problem is addressed, it's going to be hard (personally) to trust the brand and purchase another pair.
on September 15, 2011
I love these crocs! I am a +size woman working in the retail industry. My feet were KILLING me everyday. I'd heard a lot about crocs, but I thought the originals were less than cute. I was so glad to find these! My feet are a little bit wide and these fit me well with room to spare! I bought the black and am back to order the brown ones. Highly recommend!
on February 3, 2015
I saw this lady wearing these and asked her if they were comfortable but it was loud at the pool and she smiled and said "No thank you, I'm a diabetic". So I ordered them in Coral which I thought was a fabulous color and they arrived quickly and then I put them on. They have these weird raised dots all over the bottom. I'm not sure why, unless you like to exfoliate the soles of your feet while you're shopping for avocados. Fair enough. However, when I walked in them for any extended period of time, the plastic, non-forgiving structure of the shoe, despite it's clever cut outs to let your feet "breathe", secured itself to my feet in a torturous vise-like grip and made a loud, fart like noise with each footstep. Because the coral color was nice, I tried to walk slower and only in loud environments, but I could not help but wonder if it was the intent of this shoe designer to invent this musical shoe, or was it intended to be worn by clowns or people with hearing aids. It was like taking a boa constrictor which had just consumed copious amounts of beans and sticking it on your feet. But the color was nice enough to earn the only star in this review.
77 comments| 42 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse