Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on April 9, 2014
I have to admit that I was a bit confused by the conflicting reviews about sizing. When trying to decide whether to purchase something on-line, it's great to read that folks like the color...they have several pairs or they match something they own. But what you really need is: how do they fit? Run small?, true to size?, large? So, hopefully this review will be helpful to prospective buyers :) It runs SMALL. I always wear a size 7 in heels and other dress &casual shoes. Since these only come in whole sizes and 75% of reviews that mentioned "fit", said "Go bigger", I did. Bought a size 8 and they fit perfectly. It's very light-weight, comfy and happy with this flip-flop, for sure! Hope this review helps you...remember: buy a size bigger.
on September 6, 2014
Super comfy but is not true to size. Thankfully, I read some reviews that mentioned this before I bought them. I am exactly a women's 5, so I ordered a 6. My heel sits right at the edge of the cradle and my toes have a teensy bit of room in the front on a full size bigger than I usually wear. But if I had ordered a 5, these sandals would definitely not fit!
on July 14, 2014
I loved these until I left them outside on the back porch today and they SHRUNK! Serious shrunk, like 2 sizes. They weren't even in the sun. It was around 90 today. What the heck! I thought my husband was playing a joke on me and had replaced them with kids sandals. But it's no joke. DO NOT BUY!

If you still want to order them, keep them inside so they don't shrink and they are smaller than the same size regular crocs. So don't order a size smaller if that's what you do with regular crocs.
on October 30, 2014
These came with a tag that describes them as relaxed fit. This slipper is far too wide and makes an annoying slap with each step due to the loose fit. They are very uncomfortable with the wide footbed. I did not note the relaxed fit anywhere in the item description. One flip flop felt like it had a thicker footbed at the heel than the other one, so these are getting returned for multiple reasons.

I have crocs flip flops from last year that I love and they fit perfectly. I am really sad that this pair was such a disappointment.
on April 24, 2013
They're a little pinchy in the toe strap area (otherwise, I'd give five stars), but I think will soften up.

I've worn these before and found that they go in and out of the washer just fine, and do last a long,long time with daily wear.

Follow-up: Just a day of wearing them around the house did away with the "pinchiness." Thought it would!
on April 17, 2014
Super soft and comfortable. Fit very nicely ordering up a size. I wear a 8 1/2 and ordered a 9 and they fit great.

Now, it just needs to get warmer so I can actually wear them for a few days in a row.
on August 14, 2014
I ordered these in a size six, my normal footwear size, but when I got them, they were just a tad too small.
So I exchanged them for a size seven, and love them! They fit perfectly and are extremely comfortable. With my job, I am on my feet all day and usually am ready to sit down by five o'clock, but my feet hardly ache at all when I'm wearing these. I really like how durable they are too.
on March 10, 2014
After reading these reviews I purchased a size larger than normal (11) and I slipped them right on! I have thick wide feet and would normally wear a size 10 but the size 11's are a perfect fit in length and in width. They are so comfortable I'm buying another pair.
on July 7, 2014
Love these shoes. I have them in two colors. I would get them in more colors if I had the money. I wore my brown pair camping. They were covered in dirt and also walked on the soft and with them. Very comfy. No problems walking through the deep sand. No worries about the straps breaking!! I recommend if you just want a simple comfortable sandle.
on April 21, 2014
I bought the black and espresso last summer and absolutely love them. These flip-flops are light weight and durable. Although they fit a bit snug at first they will stretch a little over time. I'm now trying to find these in navy.

I live in the south and wear flip-flops almost year round. Ordinarily I wear Nike flip-flops but decided to try these because I love other crocs style shoes. I won't go back to Nike because they just don't hold up as well as the crocs.