5.0 out of 5 stars Great, but they run large!
So stylish you'd never know they were Crocs!

However, they *totally* run large. If you're a half-size, definitely order down. Maybe even a whole size down, especially if your feet are narrow.

They're incredibly lightweight when compared to other wedge sandals.
Published on August 6, 2008 by J. Frey

3.0 out of 5 stars Large as in width/thickness, not length...
They DO run large,but they are large in a way to accomodate people with wider/thicker feet, not large in length. I bought my normal size (6) and while the length fit pefectly, they were VERY LOSE, which resulted on a lot of pain and a big sore on each pinky toe from where the skin rubbed off from my foot constantly sliding in the shoe. When in Mt. Dora, FL at a shop that...
Published on August 3, 2009 by lauryn d

‹ Previous | 1 2 39 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars bad fit, December 2, 2009
I am a big fan of crocs but this style, although good looking, fits much larger than size. I could have exchanged for a whole size smaller and still be roomy. I own three other styles of crocs which are true to size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfortable Shoe, August 31, 2009
M. Lani (honolulu, hawaii) - See all my reviews
I agree with everyone's comment about the shoe running large. I normally were a size 8, but the 7's fit me perfectly. I own the Blk/Blk and the Khk/Wht and love them both!! The only strange thing was that the Black shoe was a little tighter than the Khaki ones but not by much. I wore them the other day when I was in the Kitchen cooking for over four hours and my feet, back and legs didn't hurt one bit! Easy to maintain, goes with everything from very casual to dressy and an overall great product!

3.0 out of 5 stars They do run a full size larger than other shoes, May 7, 2009
I'm glad I read the other reviews and ordered a size smaller.

I have a high arch and there really isn't enough support for me if I'm going to be on my feet for a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't take them off!, April 2, 2009
I just received these today and I don't want to take them off!!! They are so comfortable and so cushion-y. I ordered the pink and will definitely be ordering more.

I'm a size 8 1/2 shoe and ordered a 7 and they fit perfectly! A tiny bit of wiggle room but not enough that it feels as if my foot will slide out. Order a size down or if you're between sizes, a size and a half.

Definitely worth the money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly comfortable!, September 10, 2008
I love, love, love these wedges! They're comfortable enough to wear all day, and look great with jeans or a cute dress. I'm going to buy 3 more pairs!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, August 28, 2008
Kathleen G. Pylant (Kinsale, Virginia USA) - See all my reviews
These are great, but you need to be aware that the sizes run a little off. Thank goodness I had tried them on in a store first, because normally I wear a size 8 shoe, but in these I wear a perfect size 7. The comfort is outstanding, and this fuchsia color is SO CUTE! I wish I could afford one in each color 'cause I would have them.

2.0 out of 5 stars cute but run large, October 5, 2009
Fash N. Eesta "Stylie" (Carlsbad, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I had to send these all back - these shoes ran much wider...hard to believe since my feet are EXTRA wide. Pity...liked the look.

1.0 out of 5 stars Crocs stick to garden shoes, September 12, 2009
I love the looks of the shoe, and the service I received was impeccable. The shoe itself is miserable. I had blisters on my both feet
behind the big toe when I had worn them for less than an hour. I had to stop and purchase blister ampules that runners use to continue wearing the shoe. So if I choose to ever wear them again (doubtful) it will cost fifty cents every time I wear them.

They HAVANAS are bit better but still not good.

The fit was great so I think the problem is that the material they are made of causes the blisters because of the friction. I wear sokcs with the garden clogs so no problem.

1.0 out of 5 stars Croc Disapointment, September 12, 2009
The shoes are much too wide. I normally wear a 7.5 M, following directions, I ordered an 8M since there are no half sizes. The lenght is fine but because it is so wide it is uncomfortable to wear and have donated them to Goodwill.

The vendor however, provided excellent fair service and I would definately buy from him again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome shoe, though they do run large, August 3, 2009
I agree with the others, these shoes run large. I'm a 7.5 usually and order a 7 in crocs. However, these are *awesome* shoes. I bought one pair at the crocs outlet (white/celery), and have purchased 2 more through amazon (black/black and fuschia/white) because they are so comfortable. I take the train to work and have a 1/2 mile walk from the station to my office--these are the only shoes that enable me to do the walk without having to pack an extra pair shoes in my bag. They work with my "business casual" office wear, without resorting to the basic flip flop, which does nothing to help with my shortness. I'll even wear the all-black pair for some dressier stuff that requires me to stand all day.

My only complaint--they exhibit wear a bit easily. The white gets marked/scuffed easily and even a Mr Clean magic eraser can only do so much. And my cats *love* the taste of crocs and I have to keep them out of reach or they will get chewed to bits (part of the reason why I bought two more pairs is that my first pair is really showing the teeth marks).

‹ Previous | 1 2 39 | Next ›