1,231 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly comfortable and sexi!
Published on June 19, 2011 by El Tigre

2.0 out of 5 stars Big size
I usually wear shoe/sandals between sizes 8-8.5. I ordered size 8. It's big and sometimes it comes off. Although it is comfortable and soft.
Published on September 26, 2011 by Ayi

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly comfortable and sexi!, June 19, 2011
This review is from: Crocs Women's Sexi Flip Flop (Apparel)
I refuse to wear dowdy shoes, but with heel spurs and the scorching Texas summer I've got to have comfort. I've never worn Crocs before because I though they were ugly, but these sandals are so cute and unbelievably comfortable. I don't know how they do it, but my feet stay cool and dry all day as well. They also manage to be just a bit dressier that flip flops, especially since your feet don't make the "flip flop" sound in this shoe. I'm ordering a second pair!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!!!, April 3, 2012
This review is from: Crocs Women's Sexi Flip Flop (Apparel)
I have been waiting patiently for the mailman to deliver these shoes and they just arrived a few minutes ago. I immediately had to try them on, and as soon as I tried them on, I HAD to come leave a review. I LOVE THESE!!! They fit like a glove! They really fit like they were made for my foot. I wear a 10, and these are not too big, too snug, or anything. The straps are comfy, and the soles contour to your feet perfectly. The strap around the ankle holds the shoe in place perfectly so they don't flip flop. The shoes are also very light weight, almost like you have none on at all.

I also love the color. I ordered the brown, and they are not the exact shade pictured, but still great. The straps appear a little lighter than they do in the picture, but the bottom is as dark as the picture shows. They will go with anything. Now, I want to order a pair in every color!! This is the first time I have bought any type of crocs other than the traditional kind, and I am SO glad I did. These were definitely worth the price, and seem to be very well made, and will probably hold up forever just like my traditional crocs have.

One more thing--they are very stylish and look expensive. I wish I could give these more than 5 stars!!!

UPDATE (4-11-12): I have had these shoes for over a week now and love them more everyday! I have received a ton of compliments on them, and when I showed them to my mom and grandmother, they both instantly fell in love with them, tried them on, and now want a pair, so I will be ordering two more pairs of the brown ones for birthday and mother's day gifts, and an aqua pair for myself. I have a feeling these will be my go to shoes every summer until they fall apart (if they ever do!). I have ordered several pairs of new sandals for the summer and my other new pairs have not even been worn because I love these so much!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent choice!, July 6, 2011
Soft and comfortable, perfect for going to the beach and walking, excellent quality at very good price, I do not regret have bought, now I want other colors ... because they are incredibly comfortable ...

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank GOD Crocs made sandals for "the rest of us", June 5, 2013
If you wear the regular Croc clogs I'm the one pointing and laughing at you, so I find it even more amusing that I actually own a pair of shoes from a company whom I thought was playing a sick joke on the world.
I got the black ones. I was digging the green and purple, I just needed black and thought they were a good place to start. Normally I wear an 8.5, the reviews here were super mixed, some saying size up (even Crocs says size up) some say size down. I went down to an 8. I'm glad I did, they fit my foot perfect. I also have a SUPER high arch and I was hoping it wouldn't be bothered by being braced in by the strap.
I threw them on, because I had to get an opinion of own on these little feather light sandals AND because I wasn't about to roll around town and have my feet aching after an hour...I felt like a super hero putting on his suit as the rubber snapped down on to the top of my foot. As soon as I stood up, they felt cushy. I likey.
I wore them for a few hours working around my yard and home. The thong did begin to annoy me, only between my toes, after about two hours, but I think that's the way my foot is shaped AND I believe it will stretch out. The other straps were absolutely fine and otherwise I didn't even feel them. They are super comfy.
They're super cute and sexy because they're barely there, my hubbie dug them too (also someone who points and laughs at croc wearers). They are made of rubber however and at least the black ones do look like rubber, I don't think I would wear them for any type of dressy occasion. With shorts in the summer, heading to the beach, smacking around town, or even with a casual maxi dress though, I think they'll pair nicely. I love that I can hose them off if they get dirty - I hate cheap Walmart flip flops and these are a totally upgrade/replacement for crap footwear.
Thumbs up to Crocs.

2.0 out of 5 stars Big size, September 26, 2011
Ayi (New york, NY) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort, July 25, 2013
My croc's were a gift from my son and I must say they are very comfortable, I went to Disney in them and walked four parks feeling no tension in my legs or discomfort and soreness in my feet, they served the purpose.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING INEXPENSIVE SHOE, July 25, 2013
I purchased these because they were recommended by a family member who is traveling in Europe. The friend said they were a dream especially since Europe is filled with cobble stone streets. I received the shoe which is true to size length wise (a little wide for me because my feet are super narrow) These look flimsy BUT they are incredibly durable and comfortable. I recommend to anyone who wants a simple sandal for sightseeing or simply running errands..

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved them!!, June 10, 2013
These sandals are very comfortable. My only warning is you can't be in a rush and going down hill. Then they become hard to keep on your feet.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Sandal for Traveling and the Beach, January 26, 2013
I wore these sandals everywhere in Belize and they were perfect. The were stylish and comfortable. Most importantly, they were versatile and could be dressed up or down.

1.0 out of 5 stars crocs, November 15, 2013
very loose and slack...feels more like flip flops flapping around my feet than a sandal...no proper support. ii expected better from crocs

Crocs Women's Sexi Flip Flop