5.0 out of 5 stars Strong
Excellent construction and design. Holds everything I need and more. Materials are all top quality. Price very fair for the item.
Published 17 months ago by Montana Elk

3.0 out of 5 stars Old Master Guide better than new one
The pack was superbly made, but had less room in it than the original Master Guide Backpack that was given to me as a present about 10 years ago. I'm having the old one refurbished. The old one had water bottle compartments on the outside of the pack. The new one has them built into the front sides, thus giving up storage in the main compartment.
Published 14 months ago by charles p higgins

3.0 out of 5 stars Old Master Guide better than new one, October 22, 2013
This review is from: Crooked Horn Outfitters Master Guide Backpack 11 (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong, July 25, 2013
This review is from: Crooked Horn Outfitters Master Guide Backpack 11 (Misc.)

Crooked Horn Outfitters Master Guide Backpack 11