Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on February 13, 2011
The fact that I knew almost nothing about crop circles until I read Daniel Pinchbeck's 2007 book 2012: The Return of Quetzalcoatl is a testament to the appalling lack of public awareness of an actually ancient phenomenon that began in earnest in England in the late 1970s. With Pinchbeck's book, I was first introduced to these geometrical works of art of such beauty and precision that, whatever their origin, should be a part of everyone's knowledge. Patty Greer's movie is a gorgeous contribution to the effort, with virtually no help from the mainstream media, to educate people about the wonder of the circles. With inspiring and relaxing music, along with her own beautiful voice, Greer orchestrates, within the span of an hour or so, a stunningly photographed presentation of the worldwide phenomenon. She hits on the salient moments of the history of the formations and provides a plethora of different people's experiences of and perspectives on the circles, both scientific and spiritual. One can only conclude from the convincing evidence provided that many, if not most, of the formations come from an intelligence either of extraterrestrial origin, from another dimension, or both, that is trying to communicate with us. We should be paying very close attention.
on July 18, 2011
The DVD is excellent. You can see excellent views of these marvelous phenomena. If you are new to CC this
will bring to you the updated pictures.
Patty Greer is one of my favorite presenters of this data, she is outstanding.
She has several other DVDS here on Amazon also.

If you enjoy CC you will also enjoy Sacred Geometry.

Would purchase again.
on March 25, 2010
By far the best film on Crop Circles I have seen. A wealth of information from a very balanced perspective. Amazing historical and new aerial footage along with riveting interviews make this movie a must see for anyone interested in this phenomenon.
on February 17, 2016
I done a LOT of investigation into this subject since 1954. Some parts of this are technically interesting, but not outstanding. More special music and opinions than real science. Maybe OK for first timers, but NOT if you are keeping up.
on December 1, 2012
I enjoyed this movie quite a bit. I've seen shows on crop circles before but this movie presented new information and film footage concerning the making of the circles which I'd never seen before. Also until seeing this movie I'd never come across a film that showed crop circles containing such detailed communication from the makers of the circles. The people/witnesses in the film offered pretty objective observations and insights.
The pace of the movie was very good as well. All in all I feel Patty Greer did an excellent job.
on December 13, 2012
I learned a lot about the crop circle phenomenon from watching this movie, it was fascinating and lovely to watch. I was very impressed with how many of these beautiful and precise works of art the filmmaker was able to find and document. I am amazed that more people are not aware of how many are being created or the complexity of the mathematical designs.
Thank you Ms Greer for creating this information for us!
on June 15, 2015
This film is well done and gives details that are very interesting. I am impressed with the new information that it presents and I am left fascinated and intrigued by this phenomenon. I have come to realize that there is much more going on then I had previously realized. Patty Greer does a great job in showing the new scientific findings on crop circles as well as leaving you with the feeling of the magic of it all. Great film, I highly recommend it!
on May 3, 2012
I loved this DVD. How anyone can watch this and not be profoundly affected is beyond me. I am going to try it on my friends and we'll see if any minds open up. Thank you for this - the photography is fabulous.
on March 8, 2010
Review from the head of the Society for Scientific Exploration (SSE):
I went home and decided to watch your DVD while winding down over a glass of wine. Claude Swanson stopped by, so we both watched your stunning film. This is unequivocally the best video I have seen on the subject. I loved that little girl at the beginning asking her opening question. You had great photography (surface, pole and ultralight), caught the most provocative orb creation shot (are you absolutely sure that wasn't altered?), and you selected top notch interviewees. I liked the way you included shots of the interviews in the circles to provide context. I was also fascinated to see that camera on a stick revealing how you shot the circles above ground, but too low to be flying. Did you get to ride in that small airplane? You even wrote your own music. Do you have the software and skills to do your own video production? You are the "one stop shop" of production. The interviews by the trees reminded me of the ones at Avebury where I found the energy lines stronger than within the circle itself. Paul Sperry (Society for Scientific Exploration)
review image
on February 5, 2012
I absolutely LOVE this documentary. The many crop circles shown in the film are beautiful and very intricate in detail. The scenery of the English countryside is beautiful as well. This film is very well done and really makes you think about what is happening in the world that many are possibly not even aware of. A Geometric Language with messages to those who choose to see them? And who are the Authors? There is a bit more light shed on the crop circles phenomena in this particular documentary that were fascinating to me. This is one of the very best documentaries I have ever had the pleasure to enjoy. Beautiful and thought provoking.