5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Retro Jukebox Remake
This is a stunning looking, great sounding remake of the classic Jukebox. The remote control is extremely handy when you fist wake up and all you have to do is hit play. The lights are psychedelic and light up the room in the dark. The only peeve I have is that you can't turn off the lights with the remote, to do that you have to press the button yourself; that's only a...
Published on December 23, 2009 by Tyler Wiltshire

3.0 out of 5 stars The Sound isn't that good...
It's not a bad price nor a bad sound, but I expected much more. Don't expect delighting your ears with this jukebox.
Published on October 11, 2012 by Philippe

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Device, December 17, 2013
This review is from: Crosley Radio CR1701A-PA iJuke Jukebox (Paprika) (Old Version) (Electronics)
We bought this for our patio. It works great. Now we have music we want without all the commercials from the radio. Great device.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceeded expectations, May 9, 2013
Great little Juke box! My 16 year old thinks it is totally cool and really enjoys it. The neon lights really add to the effect.

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves it!, February 11, 2013
He was looking for a jukebox that could play an ipod and have a line in connection. This one does, and it also has the tabs where you can connect other speakers to it as well. He loves it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful gift and great sound!, January 12, 2013
This was a Christmas order for my impossible please daughter who has been asking for this since last year and I am so glad we got it for her! Considering getting it for husband as he loves the design and style :) Thank you!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great 60s party jukebox, January 4, 2012
This is a great solution for iPod/iPhone sound for a party up to 30 guests. Afraid it may have been discontinued but recommend it highly.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT SOUNDING MINI-JUKEBOX, May 13, 2011
Omer G. Wilson (ORLANDO, FLORIDA United States) - See all my reviews
This is an outstanding little item. It provides the jukebox atmosphere I wanted (blinking lights) and the sound is great too. It definitely reminds me of yesteryear when a full-sized one of these was in every establishment where several people gathered for food, enjoyment, and dancing. The top-end sound level won't blow out your eardrums but it's plenty loud enough for a room at home. My Ipod Nano generation 2 worked great and also was successfully charged-up by the unit(some users report later generation ipods won't charge from this unit). There's no equalizer to adjust but the Ipod Nano performed that function well. I also used the Aux input to play MP3's from my compact disc player. They also sounded great. When using the Aux input, it takes priorty and you must uplug the Aux input to use the Ipod. The remote control provided controlled my Ipod and the jukebox functions as advertised. This won't perform like a full-sized unit but it does perform as well as one could expect from a smaller unit such as this. The cost makes up for what it can't do as well as a full-sized unit. I would definitely buy it again if needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars ijuke jukebox, April 20, 2011
Bought this jukebox for my 12yr old daughter and she absoulutely loves it.. plays it all the time and the sound is great..it's also great for pandora users too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Purchase!, January 2, 2011
I bought this for my husband for Christmas, and he loves it! It arrived early, in one piece (packaged well - no damage), and the sound quality is great - it's also very sturdy (& heavier than I thought it would be). I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking to purchase an iPod docking station. Great purchase for the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Gift, December 25, 2010
I received this as a Christmas gift earlier today, and I have been listening to it all day. I am very pleased with this. It is made of wood with plastic on the front. It feels like a solid quality unit, and it sounds great. I am using it with an iPod Touch 4, and it works great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Crossley Juke box, December 28, 2010
I bought this for my daughter for Christmas. We like it so much we've tried to get her to let us use it in our living room! It is a great peice. Good quality and a vivid reminder of the Jukeboxes that we all grew up with!