Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Crosley CR19CD-PA Metro Radio, AM/FM with CD Player - Paprika Finish
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on May 8, 2007
You probably already know you won't get hi-fidelity sound out of the Crosley Metro. This is not a Bose, but you will get a decent little self-contained system that has an AM-FM radio and a CD player, and that fits in well in a home library or den.

Originally used for tuning in baseball games on Sunday afternoons, that's still the best application I can think of for this beautifully styled radio/CD player. I reduced my rating by one star because the knobs in front don't feel as tight as I would like. I baby this unit as if it was really 60 years old, and as a result have never had a problem.

See 1 answered question