Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 85 questions
votes
votes
Yes there is a option to plug in external speakers to the record player which i recommend unless you are using it in a small room.
Dec 13, 2013 by Arielle
votes
This item comes with 110V power adapter. If your country uses 220V, you will need to purchase a power transformer / converter (convert 220V to 110V) in order to operate this turntable. Transformer can be purchased from most local electronics store.
Jan 28, 2014 by Jerry J.
votes
There are other players that have a USB cable attached. This unit does not. I suppose you could add an analog to digital converter to do what you want.
Oct 4, 2013 by Scott Kane
vote
Yep.
Nov 23, 2013 by Evan Hopper
vote
The only place I was able to find the right needle was here on Amazon. I had to order them. I went to every mom and pop record store in my area and big music stores and they all told me there are too many different kinds of needles for them to actually carry them in store. Urban Outfitters online also carries them but I found they are cheaper here on Amazon.
Jun 18, 2014 by julie32
vote
This is a 120 volt.
Jan 13, 2014 by Jerry J.
vote
The unit I bought was broke right out of the box. The company said they would send a mailing label prepaid yo return the unit and never did. My experience with this product was horrible. If you want a warranty I suggest buying something else.
Aug 9, 2014 by Donald Phillip Place
votes
It plays at three different speeds, and it has an adapter.
Aug 2, 2014 by amycyoo
votes
I'm not 100% sure. It was a gift for a friend. I know it does play LP's.
Dec 15, 2014 by Linda L.
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers