5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected
I needed this for a prop in a musical and it di the job perfectaly. I expected the needle to be plastic, but it was diamond tipped steel. Awesoeme!
Published 2 months ago by Parker Thompson

1.0 out of 5 stars would not order from here again
I ordered this piece and it fits but the parts of it that are supposed to clip into the arm of the record player are to short and it just falls off. I contacted seller for a new one after sending him a picture of their needle next to mine showing the defects and have not received a refund. Its only $12 so no big deal, but its a shame i would never order from there again,
Published 8 months ago by Chelsey DeMussi

1.0 out of 5 stars would not order from here again, November 2, 2013
This review is from: Crosley NP6 Replacement Needle Replaces NP1 Needle (Electronics)

1.0 out of 5 stars not interchangeable, September 16, 2013
This needle did not work on my player I had to order tbe np1 player works great now they don't seem interchangeable to me.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wonky fit for Crosley Cruiser replacement, November 8, 2013
Not a ideal direct replacement for the needle on my Crosley Cruiser. Ended up using superglue to get it to stay in place.

1.0 out of 5 stars Now what??, July 8, 2014
I purchased two of these so that I would have one on hand when one wore out. I have tried both and neither work properly. The sound it produces is terrible. :(

1.0 out of 5 stars doesn't fit and this is the second one, May 20, 2014
We searched the Crosley website to find what we needed insofar as a replacement needle. It was $19.95 plus shipping so we did what we always do, we checked Amazon. We found what we thought was the proper replacement and ordered for $9.95 and free shipping. Great deal, right? Not so much. We received it timely but it didn't fit so we returned it for a little over $6 (now we're up to $16) and ordered different one which we thought would fit. I think it was either $9 or $9.95 (now we're up to $26). And, you guessed it, it didn't fit either so we'll have to return this one as well - another $6, so now we're roughly $32. I guess we have to go to the Crosley website after all...so $58 for a needle!!! That's half what we paid for the entire turntable. Just a bad experience and we never have that with our Amazon purchases.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, May 15, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit!, January 25, 2014
Fit the multi media center record player that the needle was snapped on upon opening at christmas! A little difficult to get the original off but this one snapped right on!

4.0 out of 5 stars Replacement needle, April 26, 2014
The Items I ordered were a perfect replacement for thr the item I ordered. When I need more I will order, because no one in the area carries the replacements.

5.0 out of 5 stars Okay I guess., August 5, 2013
I just got this in case I might need it in the future, have not tried it out yet so cannot give it a true rating. It arrived in excellent condition, so I betting it will be okay.

3.0 out of 5 stars NICE~, October 23, 2013
I bought this for my Crosley Cruiser Portable Turntable W/built in Speakers Cr8005a RED, it will be used in the future~

Crosley NP6 Replacement Needle Replaces NP1 Needle