4.0 out of 5 stars Great BB's
Published on September 6, 2008 by R. J. Cisneros

1.0 out of 5 stars Bottle should be sealed before shipping
Haven't tried the BBs yet, so disappointed with the care and packaging of the product. Bottle must have come open and been repacked by UPS. It is apparent that about half of the BBs must have been lost in shipping. Bottle should have been sealed before shipping and fulfillment center should have packed better. Wanted a bottle rather than a plastic bag for storage...
Published 10 months ago by Thomas J. Fay

4.0 out of 5 stars Great BB's, September 6, 2008
This review is from: Crosman AirSoft 5,000 ct. Bottle White Heavy AirSoft BBs (.20 grams) (Sports)
Bought these BB's at Walmart for a good price and have yet to be disappointed. They're accurate and visible (you can't really ask for more when shooting BB's with an airsoft gun). They're very durable (I have not had one break yet even shooting it out of one of my rifles that shoots at upwards of 400fps). Wish they came in a bigger package at a better price, but they're worth the accuracy and durability.

4.0 out of 5 stars good for the price, June 25, 2011
these bbs are all seamless and they shoot very accurately compared to my recently bought crosman .12 I bought 2 so I would have 10,000 and free shipping and I highly recommend you do the same. I really like these bbs and 10,000 for $26 + free shipping is a very good deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best, July 18, 2010
Me and my friend have bought and shot over 30,000 of these crosman 0.20g airsoft BBs, and they are some of the best out there. They are always seamless and smooth, and they fire well. We have never had problems with jams with these BBs, even in some of our low quality guns. They are simply the best out there for a decent price. Buy 'em, and you won't regret it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great quality... Reccomended 350+ fps, September 16, 2012
Crosman .20 gram bbs are great quality (surprisingly). When i would see the word "crosman" on any airsoft gun it would usually make me want to gag sometimes, because of their notorious reputation for making cheap guns. (Including the Stinger s32p..If you will excuse me i will be in bathroom puking BLAH!) Okay as i was saying, these bbs are great quality, but i find that they are a bit too heavy for my Crosman stinger p30t but i would definitely reccomend them for any stronger than 350 fps gun. They do go farther and are much more accurate than .12 gram bbs. I also find with my rigerous testing that these bbs are very durable (They NEVER dent out of my 300 fps gun). These bbs are also seamless. WARNING: The old "Crosman Soft Air BBs" and "TSD BBs" DO HAVE SEAMS. - 4 Stars - Great Quality - Reusable - No Seams - PLEASE RATE AS HELPFUL

5.0 out of 5 stars as described, great price, June 23, 2014
Great product, great price, fun non lethal sport.
only gripe is that they are not biodegradable so they do stay in the yard if used outdoors. I will use in a trap.

4.0 out of 5 stars Crossman AirSoft 5,000 ct. Bottle White Heavy AirSoft BBS (.20 grams), June 4, 2014
These do work well in my Black Ops 1911 Co2 pistol and my Sig Sauer spring loaded P226. The weight does slow down the BBs velocity but I have noticed these are less likely to spread across the target as much as the .12 gram weighted BBs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff., May 30, 2014
I've been using this brand of BB since I've started plinking with airsoft guns, and although that isn't very long, I have shot thousands upon thousands of these BBs, and have never had any issues with them. This weight of BB seems to be the "average weight", and is thus the most common weight that I use in my airsoft guns. I'm sure that there are higher quality BBs, and cheaper BBs, but for a plinker like me, these work great.

5.0 out of 5 stars quick service, May 30, 2014
Annette R. Farrington (Waterford, ME United States) - See all my reviews
Good price. Thank you for your quick delivery. Very much appreciated. Packaging appropriate. My son is enjoying this product when he does air soft

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, May 25, 2014
goood goood goood GET IT flys great in my m4s my ak47 my mb03 and my friends guns. GET IT

4.0 out of 5 stars works as described, April 5, 2014
this bottle of BBs worked fine in my airsoft gun and the were semi fairly priced. they didnt damage my gun in any way

Rate and Discover Movies