5.0 out of 5 stars What You Would Think
They worked just fine this Christmas morning. Fast shipping, no jams, spout on the top is useful, and really it is cheap.

If you need BB's this works great.
Published on December 25, 2009 by Diana Maetzold

3.0 out of 5 stars Please take note
Before I give this review I HIGHLY reccomend you don't use any .12 bbs for airsoft guns of any type, even the cheap springers, as they don't tend to go where you want them to do to seams and air bubbles, and tend to break inside the chamber.

Published on August 25, 2011 by Wolfen

5.0 out of 5 stars What You Would Think, December 25, 2009
This review is from: Crosman AirSoft 2,000 ct. Feeder Bottle Neon Green AirSoft BBs (6mm, 0.12g) (Sports)

If you need BB's this works great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Stuff...Lock and Load, August 12, 2009
I enjoy shooting real handguns. Occasionally. When I can afford upwards of a dollar a round in addition to range time. Meanwhile, with Soft Air, I can pop off thirty or forty rounds each night in the comfort of my own home without disturbing the peace. These Crossman BBs are just what they seem to be...consistent, inexpensive bits of plastic that fly through the air with enough precision to convey the sense of actually shooting. It's genius! Get some (laugh)!

3.0 out of 5 stars Please take note, August 25, 2011

Anyway, I didn't buy these for use in a gun, I bought them for grenade usage and so far they work great. I'm leaving a lower rating on this item however because on the bottle it says 'seamless' yet every bb has a sean that isn't that hard to see. However, the seam is concave so it poses little problem to something like a tornado grenade or possibly an m203 (though I haven't tried), as far as I can tell. I've also heard they can be fun to use in a multi-shot shotgun as the bbs fly around and create more of a spread, though I haven't tried it and don't plan to. Also the bottle is nice, you can re-use it for any ammo you have (as long as you don't mix it).

Pros:
Good for grenade use
cheap
nicer quality .12s
chartreuse color makes them easy to spot if you decide to clean them up, I guess.

cons:
Bad to use in airsoft guns
They aren't seemless, despite what the bottle says
.12s are notorious for being inconsistent in size

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bbs! Great price!, February 13, 2007
You cant ask for much better than this these are top quality bbs with quck shipping and at a great price. These bbs are nice for guns that require the .12 airsoft bbs. A must buy!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Work for Me, March 7, 2014
Spudman (Pasadena, MD United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
I bought this ammo for a Stinger P311 Airsoft Pistol. The 2000 BBs should last me quite a long time and possibly cause the squirrels in my yard lots of grief and worry. The green color helps me see the flight of the BB when I shoot the gun, and the elongated spout is useful when filling the gun's magazine. Wind will occasionally alter the BBs flight, so I may try a heavier BB to remedy that.
A shame these aren't biodegradable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great BBs, November 2, 2011
Jamie D (Scottsdale, AZ United States) - See all my reviews
I received this early, even earlier then the Crosman AirSoft gun I bought, and I was impressed on how big it was. I though it would be somewhere around 4-5 inches but in fact it was 6-7 inches tall! I thought that the "2,000 BBs" that where in it was a bluff, a marketing attraction but in fact it was true. I would recommend this for any gun that needs .12gram BB.

Pros-
Many BBs.
It does not make much noise.
The plastic is sturdy.
It weighs a lot for BBs.

Cons-
It is huge, but I don't mind.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great BB's to play with, June 15, 2014
I bought this for my Stinger BB gun and they work great with it. Nice and bright color and pretty hard texture actually, even for plastic bb's. I made a target and stuck it to a cardboard box. The bb's actually penetrated through the box (standing about 10 ft back too). When I run out of these, I will definitely purchase them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product., June 3, 2014
My son likes the bright colors that are visible like this one. I would recommend this product. Be careful when you search on Amazon. Other similar BBs appear under the same section. Before you know it, you end up ordering the wrong product that doesn't work on an airsoft gun. That is what happened to us.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good for .12g, May 30, 2014
I don't use .12g BBs in many of my airsoft guns, but I prefer these in comparison to the no name cheapy BBs. I use these in my lower powered Airsoft pistols, and my UTG airsoft shotgun shells, and I haven't had these BBs jam or break inside my guns or shells. If you want .12g BBs, just get these.

5.0 out of 5 stars they are awesome. I bought a few bottles to use with ..., December 29, 2014
Besides finding these little things laying every where, they are awesome. I bought a few bottles to use with a BB gun I purchased also at Amazon.com (Crosman Undead Apocalypse Zombie Rezponder Spring Airsoft Pistol, Black/Green). Love the green neon color.

Great price too!