5.0 out of 5 stars What You Would Think
They worked just fine this Christmas morning. Fast shipping, no jams, spout on the top is useful, and really it is cheap.

If you need BB's this works great.
Published on December 25, 2009 by Diana Maetzold

3.0 out of 5 stars Please take note
Before I give this review I HIGHLY reccomend you don't use any .12 bbs for airsoft guns of any type, even the cheap springers, as they don't tend to go where you want them to do to seams and air bubbles, and tend to break inside the chamber.

Published on August 25, 2011 by Wolfen

5.0 out of 5 stars What You Would Think, December 25, 2009
This review is from: Crosman AirSoft 2,000 ct. Feeder Bottle Neon Green AirSoft BBs (6mm, 0.12g) (Sports)

If you need BB's this works great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Stuff...Lock and Load, August 12, 2009
I enjoy shooting real handguns. Occasionally. When I can afford upwards of a dollar a round in addition to range time. Meanwhile, with Soft Air, I can pop off thirty or forty rounds each night in the comfort of my own home without disturbing the peace. These Crossman BBs are just what they seem to be...consistent, inexpensive bits of plastic that fly through the air with enough precision to convey the sense of actually shooting. It's genius! Get some (laugh)!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bbs! Great price!, February 13, 2007
You cant ask for much better than this these are top quality bbs with quck shipping and at a great price. These bbs are nice for guns that require the .12 airsoft bbs. A must buy!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Please take note, August 25, 2011

Anyway, I didn't buy these for use in a gun, I bought them for grenade usage and so far they work great. I'm leaving a lower rating on this item however because on the bottle it says 'seamless' yet every bb has a sean that isn't that hard to see. However, the seam is concave so it poses little problem to something like a tornado grenade or possibly an m203 (though I haven't tried), as far as I can tell. I've also heard they can be fun to use in a multi-shot shotgun as the bbs fly around and create more of a spread, though I haven't tried it and don't plan to. Also the bottle is nice, you can re-use it for any ammo you have (as long as you don't mix it).

Pros:
Good for grenade use
cheap
nicer quality .12s
chartreuse color makes them easy to spot if you decide to clean them up, I guess.

cons:
Bad to use in airsoft guns
They aren't seemless, despite what the bottle says
.12s are notorious for being inconsistent in size

4.0 out of 5 stars A useful item and ammo container in more ways than one., September 11, 2010
Crosman is a name you should know if you are into, or getting into, buying airsoft products. It is like Ford or Chevrolet, mostly specializing in cheaper stuff but often producing some quality stuff at reasonable prices. I have always found makers like TSD Airsoft to stand well above them on the quality level, but for someone who needs as much product as they can get for as few dollars as possible, Crosman is not easy to beat.

The first airsoft ammo container I ever bought was a Crosman 2,000 round bottle. It wasn't neon green- glow in the dark white actually- but I've kept it ever since, filling it with what rounds come my way or I buy to replace ones spent. To load a weapon with this bottle, you unscrew the cap, set the nozzle to feed into the magazine, and turn it upside down. Don't expect to have rounds come pouring out; I've never seen one of these do that. You need to shake it steadily, tapping the nozzle against the magazine and sort of coax the rounds into flowing out.
This bottle is not only a handy means of quickly realoading weapons outside of and in between games- those titanic 10,000 round containers are more like buckets than anything and don't have a handy feeder like this bottle- but it is also very useful in games. If you're carrying an AEG AK replica like the CM 42, or even one of those replica M-60 machine guns with a 4,000 round box, it is unlikely you'll have a very easy time opening up and reloading with one of those big containers, even if you have one. Bottles like this reload a weapon far more quickly in all circumstances, and can often make the difference between staying in the fight or running out of ammunition.

A handy airsoft item for a minimal price- I highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product for a fraction of msrp, May 15, 2014
I love these BBs and the feeder bottle they come in. I just recently purchased a spring action air soft pistol from my local sporting goods store. while there i saw a bunch of BBs in all varieties of counts and colors. None of them came in an easy to handle feeder bottle such as this and for <$5 for 2000 is a BARGAIN. at least at the sporting stores around me a 2000 ct ran anywhere from $10 to $20 and did not feature a easy to use feeder bottle. If you are just starting out with an airsoft gun like i am this is a great product. the feeder tub makes reloading clips extremely easy and quick as compared to loading them in 1 by 1 by hand and there are enough BBs in here for so cheap that your days of searching the ground for used BBs to reuse them will be over. overall an amazing product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great BBs, November 2, 2011
Jamie D (Scottsdale, AZ United States) - See all my reviews
I received this early, even earlier then the Crosman AirSoft gun I bought, and I was impressed on how big it was. I though it would be somewhere around 4-5 inches but in fact it was 6-7 inches tall! I thought that the "2,000 BBs" that where in it was a bluff, a marketing attraction but in fact it was true. I would recommend this for any gun that needs .12gram BB.

Pros-
Many BBs.
It does not make much noise.
The plastic is sturdy.
It weighs a lot for BBs.

Cons-
It is huge, but I don't mind.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great BBs!!, August 28, 2011
I Bought these BBs with my Palco Sports Thompson, and I love these BBS! They never jammed my gun even on ling full auto bursts. They run out very quickly on full auto guns though. For beginners or if you need spare BBs, THESE ARE GREAT!!! Easy to see the BB's path too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great BB's to play with, June 15, 2014
I bought this for my Stinger BB gun and they work great with it. Nice and bright color and pretty hard texture actually, even for plastic bb's. I made a target and stuck it to a cardboard box. The bb's actually penetrated through the box (standing about 10 ft back too). When I run out of these, I will definitely purchase them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome!, December 20, 2011
these bbs are great!!. they dont break, and i love the quality! the price was also amazing. please buy these!!

Rate and Discover Movies