An adjustable sight helps dial in your firing accuracy.
- Bolt action, multi-pump power source
- Rifled steel barrel
- 350-round BB reservoir
- Adjustable stock to fit every shooter
- Loop slots for adding a gun sling
- Windage and elevation adjustments
- Adjustable and removable front and rear sights
- Includes a Firepow'r five-shot pellet clip
- Removable magazine stores pellet clip and sight adjustment tool
- Crossbolt safety trigger
- 0.177 caliber
- 34-inch total length
- Three-pound, nine-ounce weight
- Firing velocity up to 625 feet-per-second (FPS) with pellets, and 660 FPS with BBs
All Crosman products are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship. Details are included with your purchase.
In 1923 in Rochester, New York, Crosman was founded as Crosman Arms Company. From its inception, Crosman's principal products were airguns and airgun ammunition. During the 1950s, new accounts included Sears Roebuck & Co., Montgomery Ward, and Western Auto, all of which sold Crosman's products under their respective brand names. In 1966, the company introduced its own Crosman brand airgun, the Pumpmaster 760, which has sold more than 11 million units to date. Crosman Corporation is now an international designer, manufacturer, and marketer of Crosman pellet, BB, airsoft rifles and pistols, Copperhead ammunition, and Benjamin pellet rifles and ammunition.