Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th

on August 27, 2011
If you order a Marauder Pistol, and I highly recommend that you do, if you order an extra magazine, and I suggest you do, be sure you indicate somewhere on your order that you desire the 8-shot pistol magazine. While Amazon does show the Marauder pistol magazine as an accessory, if you don't specify the eight shot version, you may well receive the ten shot Marauder rifle version, which doesn't fit the pistol.

My return was very easily done online, and the replacement magazine arrived in two days. Very fast.

Incidentially, the Marauder pistol magazine will hold the "Predator" poly-tip pellets without any problem. The ten shot Marauder rifle magazine will not hold these tipped pellets and must be modified for them to fit. There's a Youtube video on how to do it. Very simple!
on February 3, 2011
I do a lot of target shooting. These clips are very good if you know what to look for and what to do. First, remove the cover top then the rotary wheel and spring. With a flashlight, examine the center hub carefully looking for cracks. If found, return clips for new ones because after use, the cracks expand and either prohibit advancement of the pellet or misaligns the pellet if advanced. This makes for very inaccurate shooting and consistency between clips. Reassemble clip. Very important: tighten down the clear plastic top plate snuggly (so it does not spring back to starting position on it's own). Tighten all clips to the same amount of snugness for excellent accuracy and consistency between clips.
on July 5, 2013
If you just have the magazines which came with your Marauder, I highly recommend buying at least two of these. Then you can load each of the magazines with a different type/weight pellet and be able to shoot the different pellets without having to stop and load up after each 10 shot string. Fastest way I know to find out which pellet your Marauder likes best. I would recommend these magazines.
on October 4, 2015
Works great after some mods. I recommend taking it apart and moving the tension spring to the next hole for more reliable indexing. I also sanded the exit hole with 320 grit sand paper as jsb 18.1 were catching slightly on the edge. I've had all my mags for over a 1-2 years and they work perfectly
on October 4, 2015
Little tricky to figure out at first. Must push cover plate clockwise all the way around up over a Small detent. Then insert the first pellet and Cotinge loading counter clockwise. The first pellet is held in place by tension when you move the coverplate to the second position so you will likely drop a few first pellets till you get the hang of it. Buy a few!
on April 14, 2016
Almost all medium quality plastic, the number system is backwards (in my opinion), has a chance to chew up and lodge a pellet in transfer to the firing chamber (thus jamming the rifle like a stove-pipe jam and affixing the magazine to the gun until the jam can be cleared).
I don't mind the plastic, but for the price I'd expect better engineering or full metal construction.

That said, it works most of the time, looks nice and can survive a 3-4ft drop (unloaded, I haven't drop tested it loaded because I have doubts)
on September 6, 2014
I bought a couple extra for my new Marauder, just to have on hand. They work well, but it is hard to tell how many shots are left, and the spring sometimes seems a little weak to reliably cycle the shots. But with deliberate actions

I actually took the star away for the TERRIBLE directions on how to load the dang thing! The instructions did not make sense to me at all, and all the MORONS on youtube couldn't explain it any better. I eventually figured it out myself, and it is easy once you get the concept, but they need to figure out a way to explain it better.
on August 30, 2013
Overall, I found these magazines to be a nice product. They are easy to load and replace and allow rapid firing with minimal jamming. I fired around 1000 pellets through the clip at which point it begin to get stuck, forcing me to flick it to allow the next round to fall into place. The other of these magazines I own received similar use and is still working fine.
on March 17, 2015
Heck of a lot cheaper then the other air rifles clips... It's plastic but who cares it works great. Put 1000 shot thru it. Get a few extras! Once you learn how to load it, it's quick and easy. There are some large pellets that will not fit, so check there sizes carefully.
on May 29, 2014
I want it to hold 30 pellets, cost half as much and take up the same amount of room. What's that Benjamin? You can't alter the time space continuum?

Hey seriously, whats not to like? This a great factory 10 rd mag at a great price. It works perfect and shipped quick. You know you need another one. Heck I need 3 more!