5.0 out of 5 stars Cross Classic Century Medalist Ball-Point Pencil
I've used this pencil about 5 years, and I lost it about 4 months ago. I bought another one right away, and this also works best for me. It gives me very smooth and comfortable writing! highly recommended! Also, great price!!!
Published on March 27, 2008 by Rachel Moon

3.0 out of 5 stars both caps are the same
Hi just to let you know than both caps came the same there is no way to know wich one is the pen or pencil normally the pen haves a black dot in the cap.and the pencil nothing. Thanks
Published on February 15, 2011 by carlosmdepinillos

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Cross Classic Century Medalist Ball-Point Pencil, March 27, 2008
This review is from: Cross Classic Century, Medalist Ballpoint Pen and 0.7mm Pencil Set, Polished Chrome with 23 Karat Gold Plated Appointments (330105) (Office Product)

4.0 out of 5 stars Review of Cross Pens, December 8, 2007
Cross Tech3 Lustrous Chrome Mutli-Function Pen with Black and Red Ball-Point Ink and .05mm PencilCross Classic Century Medalist Ball-Point Pen and .05mm Pencil Set In Polished Chrome with 23 Karat Gold Plated Appointments
I am very satisfied with both products.Not only are they well made, but work very well. I am especially pleased with the multi function pen because of its flexibility.

3.0 out of 5 stars both caps are the same, February 15, 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars No graphites included, November 17, 2013
While the pen came with both blue and black refills, there were no graphites or erasers for the pencil, which completely defeats the purpose. Disappointed with this oversight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cross Set, June 12, 2013
This is a good looking and quality pen & mechanical pencil set. I've always been satisfied with Cross products thus far, and these weren't any different. The silver with gold accents looks great and gives the set a sort of luxurious look and feel to it. Although simple in design, again, it looks classy and luxurious. No complaints here...

4.0 out of 5 stars Good set, January 12, 2013
I got these after having these years ago and are very happy with them
They are a nice thin pen. Not too fat to hold

5.0 out of 5 stars Cross Pens, February 19, 2012
I really enjoy the Cross Pens. They look nice in your shirt pocket. The silver with the gold accent look really nice but not over the top.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, May 7, 2011
I had a yellow gold Cross pen for years and I misplaced it. So, I purchased this Cross pen and pencil set. I love both. Once I became accustomed to using my shiny Cross pens, nothing else would do. I did eventually find the original gold pen so now I have two. Love it!

3.0 out of 5 stars wrong description & both caps are same, May 9, 2011
In the description of this product, it says pencil is 0.5mm however the one I received is 0.7mm. Also I had the same exact pencil a year ago which I lost (that's why I bought it again) and that pencil had no dot on the cap however this one have the same cap as the pen which make them indistinguishable.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected., April 14, 2014
Very small and difficult to hold and write with due to size. The box is nice though and nice color to the pen/pencil.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›